Mid-Book Test (up to Alaska China Men)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What two actions result from the Scott Act of 1888?
2. How does the woman in "The Ghostmate" get her visitors to stay longer than they intend to?
3. Which is the setting for Kingston's biography of great grandfather Bak Goong in "The Great Grandfather of Sandalwood Mountains"?
4. What is happening on the East Coast at the same time as the Central Pacific is forging through the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the West?
5. Which congressional act in 1882 bans Chinese laborers from entering the U.S. for...
This section contains 1,363 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)