Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
3. What concluded ten days ago?
4. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
5. What makes the only noise in the school now?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses some important instances of foreshadowing in the story. Explain what foreshadowing is and cite at least two examples making sure to explain what makes each an example of foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one theme in the play. Identify at least two themes in the play. Then cite an example to support each theme.
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of good versus evil. Identify at least two characters who embody both good and evil and then cite an example to support your answers.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)