Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
3. What concluded ten days ago?
4. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
5. What makes the only noise in the school now?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of good versus evil. Identify at least two characters who embody both good and evil and then cite an example to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
THE CHILDREN'S HOUR is a classic story of good versus evil. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
As educators, Karen and Martha have many things in common but are also different in many ways. Compare and contrast Karen and Martha. What similarities do they share? How are they different?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)