Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
3. What concluded ten days ago?
4. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
5. What makes the only noise in the school now?
Evil takes on an almost human persona in this story. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
Explain the taboo of homosexuality in the 1930s. Compare and contrast homosexuality in America during the 1930s to homosexuality in America today. What major changes have occurred--both positive and negative?
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Karen, Mary and Mrs. Tilford. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)