|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
2. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
3. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
4. The trial had been publicized _____________________.
5. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Martha especially glad to see Mrs. Mortar, who has returned from Europe?
2. What can be presumed about the source of Mary's cunning behavior?
This section contains 827 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)