|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the literary technique used when Martha begins to examine her feelings for Karen after Mary's accusations surface?
2. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
(a) Attend a cocktail party.
(b) Speak to the Garden Club.
(c) Confront Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Talk about Mary's grades.
3. How does Karen respond to Mrs. Tilford's offers?
(a) She rejects them outright.
(b) She will consider them.
(c) She accepts them.
(d) She cannot take the money.
4. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
(a) He understands her concerns.
(b) He appreciates the offer but can't accept it.
(c) He is grateful for her generosity.
(d) He is outraged at the intrusion into his life.
5. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She recovers quickly.
(b) She cries.
(c) She runs out of the room.
(d) She slaps them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen and Martha find it hard to ______________________.
2. Why does Martha chastise Mrs. Mortar?
3. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
4. How can the school be described now?
5. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)