|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
2. What guest is expected at the Tilford home?
(a) An old college friend of Mr. Tilford's.
(b) One of the girls from the school.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's sister.
3. Who does Karen reluctantly agree to allow in the house?
(a) Mr. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
4. What is the theme associated with Mrs. Tilford at the end of the play?
(c) Search for love.
5. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
(b) coughing spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Martha kill herself?
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Tilford not offer to Karen?
3. What are Karen and Martha hoping to avoid?
4. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin when they are alone?
5. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)