Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
(a) That a malicious child can be allowed to create havoc.
(b) That the school bus is broken down again.
(c) That the plumber has charged more than his estimate.
(d) That Mrs. Tilford won't let them in the house.
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) Threatens to tell that Rosalie sneaks out to see boys.
(b) Threatens to tell that Rosalie stole a bracelet.
(c) Threatens to tell that Rosalie drinks beer.
(d) Threatens to tell that Rosalie smokes pot.
3. What concluded ten days ago?
(a) A libel trial.
(b) The school year.
(c) An FBI investigation.
(d) Final exams.
4. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
5. What makes the only noise in the school now?
(a) A noisy furnace.
(b) A relentlessly ringing phone.
(c) A squeaky ceiling fan.
(d) A Grandfather clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Karen and Martha know about their careers now?
2. What is the theme associated with Mrs. Tilford at the end of the play?
3. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
4. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
5. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)