|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
(a) She doesn't want him to marry Karen.
(b) She wants to give Karen a bridal shower.
(c) She wants to host their wedding at her home.
(d) She wants to pay for the wedding flowers.
2. Karen and Martha find it hard to ______________________.
(d) think about a different kind of life.
3. Why did Mrs. Mortar not return to testify in the trial?
(a) She refused.
(b) She did not get the telegrams.
(c) She didn't think she could be of much help.
(d) She couldn't get a ship back in time.
4. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin to do?
(a) Make the arrangements for Vienna right away.
(b) Go away and never come back.
(c) Pick up some Chinese takeout for dinner.
(d) Go away for a couple days to reconsider the marriage.
5. Where are Rosalie's parents?
(b) New York.
(c) Palm Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has forced Martha to examine her feelings for Karen?
2. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Karen about Mary?
3. How does Karen respond to Mrs. Tilford's offers?
4. In what room does Act 3 begin?
5. Who questions Mary again about her story?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)