|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) Threatens to tell that Rosalie stole a bracelet.
(b) Threatens to tell that Rosalie drinks beer.
(c) Threatens to tell that Rosalie smokes pot.
(d) Threatens to tell that Rosalie sneaks out to see boys.
2. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
(a) will have to confess her sins.
(b) doesn't even know what she has done wrong.
(c) will behave maliciously for the rest of her life.
(d) will be sorry one day.
3. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
(a) Mrs. Munn.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Professor Cardinal.
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The study room.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The library.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's home.
5. How can the school be described now?
(b) Starting over again.
(d) Burned down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
2. What does Karen realize when Dr. Cardin says he really wants to ask the question about her relationship with Martha?
3. Who is the only person the parents talk to before withdrawing their daughters from the school?
4. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
5. Which of the following has not contributed to Karen's despair?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)