|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
(c) Playing the piano.
3. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Karen about Mary?
(a) She has been sent away to boarding school.
(b) She regrets the lies she told.
(c) She lied and coerced Rosalie to lie also.
(d) She has been cut out of her will.
4. How can the school be described now?
(b) Starting over again.
(c) Burned down.
5. How does Martha kill herself?
(a) Slits her wrists.
(d) Takes pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything that Karen loved ____________________.
2. In what room does Act 3 begin?
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
4. What makes the only noise in the school now?
5. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)