|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The den.
(d) The dining room.
2. With what theme does the author end the play?
3. Who questions Mary again about her story?
(a) Mrs. Munn.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Professor Cardinal.
(d) Mr. Savoy.
4. Why does Martha chastise Mrs. Mortar?
(a) For not answering telegrams.
(b) For tracking mud into the house.
(c) For losing her keys.
(d) For writing bad checks.
5. What does Dr. Cardin plan for Martha?
(a) Send her to London with Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Take her to Vienna with Karen and him.
(c) Get her established at Harvard.
(d) Send her on a worldwide cruise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin to do?
2. What has forced Martha to examine her feelings for Karen?
3. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
4. At the time this play was written, lesbianism was _________________.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)