|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Rosalie's parents?
(a) Palm Beach.
(b) New York.
2. What does Karen know about Dr. Cardin at this point in time?
(a) He is very selfish.
(b) He will not return.
(c) He never really loved her.
(d) He lied about going to Vienna.
3. What are Karen and Martha hoping to avoid?
(a) Having to move away.
(c) Leaving old friends.
(d) Ridicule and shame.
4. Who is the only person the parents talk to before withdrawing their daughters from the school?
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Dr. Cardin.
5. Which of the following does Karen not do after talking to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) Sits on a window ledge.
(b) Opens a window.
(c) Makes a phone call.
(d) Goes to a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Tilford not offer to Karen?
3. What makes the only noise in the school now?
4. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
5. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)