|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges as the strongest character at the end of the play?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
2. What is the demeanor of Karen and Martha?
(d) Low key.
3. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The study room.
(c) The library.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's home.
4. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The Wright-Dobie School.
(b) The Exeter School.
(c) The Glendale Academy.
(d) The Dover School.
5. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Making dinner.
(b) Making preparations for a guest.
(c) Arranging flowers.
(d) Packing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The trial had been publicized _____________________.
2. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
3. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
4. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
5. What does Dr. Cardin plan for Martha?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)