|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everything that Karen loved ____________________.
(a) has loved her in return.
(b) was worth everything she gave for it.
(c) will never leave her.
(d) has been taken from her.
2. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She recovers quickly.
(b) She runs out of the room.
(c) She cries.
(d) She slaps them.
3. Which of the following does Karen not do after talking to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Opens a window.
(c) Goes to a window.
(d) Sits on a window ledge.
4. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) Threatens to tell that Rosalie sneaks out to see boys.
(b) Threatens to tell that Rosalie smokes pot.
(c) Threatens to tell that Rosalie stole a bracelet.
(d) Threatens to tell that Rosalie drinks beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
2. How does Mary feel about Rosalie?
3. What is the theme associated with Mrs. Tilford at the end of the play?
4. Why did Mrs. Mortar not return to testify in the trial?
5. How does Martha feel now about Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)