|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
(c) Playing the piano.
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Tilford not offer to Karen?
(a) Payment of Martha's funeral expenses.
(b) A reversal of the legal judgment.
(c) A formal public apology.
(d) Financial retribution.
3. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
(a) Karen and Martha.
(b) Professor Cardinal.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Reverend Miller.
4. What makes the only noise in the school now?
(a) A noisy furnace.
(b) A Grandfather clock.
(c) A relentlessly ringing phone.
(d) A squeaky ceiling fan.
5. Karen and Martha find it hard to ______________________.
(b) think about a different kind of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karen respond to Mrs. Tilford's offers?
2. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
3. In what room does Act 3 begin?
4. What guest is expected at the Tilford home?
5. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)