|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives unexpectedly at the school?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Professor Cardinal.
(c) Mrs. Munn.
(d) Mr. Tilford.
2. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She cries.
(b) She runs out of the room.
(c) She slaps them.
(d) She recovers quickly.
3. Who emerges as the strongest character at the end of the play?
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
4. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
(a) Professor Cardinal.
(b) Reverend Miller.
(c) Karen and Martha.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Why is Mrs. Mortar especially despicable?
(a) She is greedy.
(b) She refused to testify when she could have reversed the legal decision.
(c) She spits when she talks.
(d) She talks about everyone she knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Mrs. Tilford not offer to Karen?
2. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
3. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
4. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
5. Which of the following has not contributed to Karen's despair?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)