|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the adults' reactions validate in Mary?
(a) Her malicious behavior.
(b) Her generosity.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her timidity.
2. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin to do?
(a) Go away and never come back.
(b) Pick up some Chinese takeout for dinner.
(c) Go away for a couple days to reconsider the marriage.
(d) Make the arrangements for Vienna right away.
3. Who comes to the house occasionally?
(a) The UPS guy.
(b) The meter reader.
(c) The grocery delivery boy.
(d) The mailman.
4. What does Karen realize when Dr. Cardin says he really wants to ask the question about her relationship with Martha?
(a) She can't marry him.
(b) She loves him even more.
(c) She would want to ask if she were him.
(d) She thinks he is incredibly rude.
5. Where has Mrs. Mortar been during the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
2. How does Martha feel now about Mrs. Mortar?
3. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who knocks on the door soon after Martha's body is discovered?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)