|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
(a) That the plumber has charged more than his estimate.
(b) That Mrs. Tilford won't let them in the house.
(c) That a malicious child can be allowed to create havoc.
(d) That the school bus is broken down again.
2. Where has Mrs. Mortar been during the trial?
3. Who does Karen reluctantly agree to allow in the house?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mr. Tilford.
(d) Dr. Cardin.
4. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Apologize to the parents.
(b) Explain everything to the girls.
(c) Get new students.
(d) Move away.
5. Everything that Karen loved ____________________.
(a) has loved her in return.
(b) has been taken from her.
(c) will never leave her.
(d) was worth everything she gave for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the adults' reactions validate in Mary?
2. Who questions Mary again about her story?
3. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
4. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
5. What is the setting for Act 3?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)