|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the demeanor of Karen and Martha?
(b) Low key.
2. Where are Rosalie's parents?
(c) New York.
(d) Palm Beach.
3. What are Karen and Martha hoping to avoid?
(a) Leaving old friends.
(c) Ridicule and shame.
(d) Having to move away.
4. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She cries.
(b) She runs out of the room.
(c) She recovers quickly.
(d) She slaps them.
5. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
3. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
4. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
5. Who emerges as the strongest character at the end of the play?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)