|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions Mary again about her story?
(a) Professor Cardinal.
(b) Mr. Savoy.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) Mrs. Munn.
2. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
(a) Newspaper ads.
(c) Bodily harm.
(d) A libel suit.
3. Which of the following does Karen not do after talking to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Sits on a window ledge.
(c) Opens a window.
(d) Goes to a window.
4. What does Martha finally reveal to Karen after Dr. Cardin leaves?
(a) Martha has cancer.
(b) Martha loves Dr. Cardin.
(c) Martha is moving to Australia.
(d) Martha loves Karen.
5. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
(a) That the school bus is broken down again.
(b) That the plumber has charged more than his estimate.
(c) That Mrs. Tilford won't let them in the house.
(d) That a malicious child can be allowed to create havoc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen realize when Dr. Cardin says he really wants to ask the question about her relationship with Martha?
2. What is Dr. Cardin's reaction to Mary's allegations?
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
4. Who emerges as the strongest character at the end of the play?
5. With what theme does the author end the play?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)