|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martha feel now about Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She is indifferent toward her.
(b) She loves her.
(c) She can tolerate her.
(d) She hates her.
2. The trial had been publicized _____________________.
(a) not at all.
3. Who arrives unexpectedly at the school?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Mr. Tilford.
(c) Professor Cardinal.
(d) Mrs. Munn.
4. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
(b) Playing the piano.
5. At the time this play was written, lesbianism was _________________.
(b) not a public topic.
(c) in vogue.
(d) a sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
3. What do the adults' reactions validate in Mary?
4. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
5. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin to do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)