|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
(a) A flood sweeping everything away.
(b) Acid eating away at something.
(c) A fire that reduces everything to embers.
(d) A tornado flattening the landscape.
2. How have Karen and Martha behaved since the trial?
(a) Sequestered themselves in the school.
(b) Launched a new school in Vermont.
(c) Moved to New York.
(d) Given interviews on TV.
3. Who questions Mary again about her story?
(a) Mrs. Munn.
(b) Professor Cardinal.
(c) Mr. Savoy.
(d) Dr. Cardin.
4. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
(c) Playing the piano.
5. How does Karen respond to Mrs. Tilford's offers?
(a) She will consider them.
(b) She rejects them outright.
(c) She accepts them.
(d) She cannot take the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
2. Which of the following is not something Dr. Cardin has done?
3. What is the literary technique used when Martha begins to examine her feelings for Karen after Mary's accusations surface?
4. Everything that Karen loved ____________________.
5. Which of the following has not contributed to Karen's despair?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)