Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
2. Who does Mary coerce for money?
a) Mary Ann.
3. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
4. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
a) Dr. Cardin.
b) Mr. Truman.
c) Professor Carlini.
d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 875 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)