|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
2. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) boarding school.
(b) foster home.
(c) negative environment.
(d) loving home.
3. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
4. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(c) The housekeeper at the school.
(d) The mother of one of the girls at school.
5. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
6. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She needs a long vacation.
(b) She has to leave the school.
(c) She should retire next year.
(d) She deserves a raise.
7. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Townhouse in the city.
(b) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(d) Converted farmhouse.
8. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
(a) To get her a French tutor.
(b) To get her to a psychiatrist.
(c) To separate her from her cohorts.
(d) To expel her from school.
9. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Professor Carlini.
(d) Mr. Truman.
10. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
11. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
(b) study habits.
(c) cunning behavior.
12. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
(a) They drink beer in school.
(b) They smoke in bed.
(c) They do drugs on their lunch hour.
(d) They exhibit inappropriate behavior.
13. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(b) Mary Ann.
14. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
15. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Pick up his laundry.
(b) Make a pot of coffee.
(c) Vacuum the study room.
(d) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
2. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
3. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
4. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
5. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)