|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) Unusual noises.
(c) A TV.
(d) An alarm clock.
2. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Wilson.
(b) Martha Vineyard.
(c) Martha Washington.
(d) Martha Dobie.
3. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the furnace is going out.
(b) commitment to the school will not change.
(c) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(d) car is making funny noises.
4. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
5. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A library.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) A car.
(d) A bar.
6. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
(a) Her malicious behavior.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Getting expelled.
(d) Drinking beer.
7. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
(a) She is never going back to that school.
(b) She will be driven back to school.
(c) She can stay home as long as she likes.
(d) She should at least stay for dinner.
8. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) No phone privileges for two weeks.
(b) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(c) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
(d) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
9. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Mortar.
(b) Karen Kay.
(c) Karen Wright.
(d) Karen Dobie.
10. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
(a) Mary Grant.
(b) Mary Hall.
(c) Mary Tilford.
(d) Mary Tipton.
11. Who is Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Dobie.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
12. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
13. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
14. What claims does Mary make about school?
(a) The food is terrible.
(b) She is mistreated.
(c) The buildings are falling down.
(d) The music lessons have been dropped.
15. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
(a) The maid.
(b) The butler.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mr. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
2. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
3. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
4. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
5. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)