Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Agatha question Mary?
a) She doesn't have any luggage.
b) Her shoes are muddy.
c) Her arrival is unexpected.
d) Her clothes are all wet.
2. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
a) She will sue the school.
b) She is hurt.
c) She passes them off.
d) She is outraged.
3. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
a) Professor Carlini.
b) Mr. Truman.
c) Dr. Cardin.
d) Mrs. Mortar.
4. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
a) Emotional disturbance.
c) Abused as a child.
d) Alcohol abuse.
5. According to Mary, who...
This section contains 416 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)