Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. The school was founded by ___________________.
6. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
7. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
8. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
9. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
10. What type of building houses the school?
11. In what room of the school does the play begin?
This section contains 1,636 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)