|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Cardin.
(d) Mrs. Dobie.
2. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
(a) They smoke in bed.
(b) They drink beer in school.
(c) They do drugs on their lunch hour.
(d) They exhibit inappropriate behavior.
3. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A book.
(b) A vase.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A shoe.
4. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) car is making funny noises.
(b) the furnace is going out.
(c) commitment to the school will not change.
(d) the end of year picnic is all planned.
5. Which of the following has not contributed to Karen's despair?
(a) Her career is over.
(b) Her mother has recently died.
(c) Martha has committed suicide.
(d) Her engagement is broken off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
2. How does Mary feel about Rosalie?
3. What makes the only noise in the school now?
4. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
5. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)