|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(a) Tomorrow morning.
(b) After the school holiday.
(c) Monday morning.
2. How does Martha kill herself?
(b) Takes pills.
(c) Slits her wrists.
3. Which of the following is not something Dr. Cardin has done?
(a) Sold his house.
(b) Started drinking Scotch for lunch.
(c) Secured a position in Vienna.
(d) Plans to marry Karen right away.
4. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) Only Mary.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) All the girls at school.
5. Which of the following does Mrs. Tilford not offer to Karen?
(a) A reversal of the legal judgment.
(b) A formal public apology.
(c) Payment of Martha's funeral expenses.
(d) Financial retribution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
2. Why did Mrs. Mortar not return to testify in the trial?
3. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Karen about Mary?
4. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
5. How have Karen and Martha behaved since the trial?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)