|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
(b) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
(c) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
(d) Mary is having a slumber party.
2. Who does Karen reluctantly agree to allow in the house?
(b) Mr. Tilford.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
3. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(b) Mary Ann.
4. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Packing clothes.
(b) Making dinner.
(c) Making preparations for a guest.
(d) Arranging flowers.
5. Who comes to the house occasionally?
(a) The meter reader.
(b) The mailman.
(c) The UPS guy.
(d) The grocery delivery boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
2. Who threatens Mrs. Tilford?
3. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
4. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
5. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)