|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
2. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) Young girls.
(c) Angry husbands.
3. What does Karen realize when Dr. Cardin says he really wants to ask the question about her relationship with Martha?
(a) She would want to ask if she were him.
(b) She thinks he is incredibly rude.
(c) She can't marry him.
(d) She loves him even more.
4. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
(a) Mary Hall.
(b) Mary Tilford.
(c) Mary Grant.
(d) Mary Tipton.
5. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She ignores them.
(b) She asks her to repeat them.
(c) She believes every word.
(d) She asks for details.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Munn?
2. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
3. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
5. How does Martha feel now about Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)