|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(a) Tomorrow morning.
(b) Monday morning.
(c) After the school holiday.
2. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) A group of philanthropists.
(b) A university professor.
(c) Two single women.
(d) A board of businessmen.
3. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
4. Why is Mrs. Mortar especially despicable?
(a) She is greedy.
(b) She talks about everyone she knows.
(c) She refused to testify when she could have reversed the legal decision.
(d) She spits when she talks.
5. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Her malicious behavior.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Getting expelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Karen and Martha behaved since the trial?
2. Who questions Mary again about her story?
3. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
4. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. Which of the following has not contributed to Karen's despair?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)