|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
(a) To determine the cause of her latest illness.
(b) To convince her to take French.
(c) To take her to the theatre.
(d) To talk about her plans for the summer.
2. In what room does Act 3 begin?
(a) The study room.
(b) The library.
(c) The music room.
(d) The Home Economics room
3. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
4. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Tillman.
(c) Mrs. Teaford.
(d) Mrs. Tinkham.
5. Which of the following has not contributed to Karen's despair?
(a) Her mother has recently died.
(b) Her career is over.
(c) Martha has committed suicide.
(d) Her engagement is broken off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
2. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
3. Why did Mrs. Mortar not return to testify in the trial?
4. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin to do?
5. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)