|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mrs. Tilford not offer to Karen?
(a) Payment of Martha's funeral expenses.
(b) A reversal of the legal judgment.
(c) Financial retribution.
(d) A formal public apology.
2. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
3. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
(a) She doesn't want him to marry Karen.
(b) She wants to host their wedding at her home.
(c) She wants to pay for the wedding flowers.
(d) She wants to give Karen a bridal shower.
4. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
(a) Faking heart attacks.
(b) Creating such turmoil at the school.
(c) Biting her nails.
(d) Drinking beer.
5. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She asks her to repeat them.
(b) She believes every word.
(c) She asks for details.
(d) She ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Karen's fiance?
2. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
3. What are Karen and Martha hoping to avoid?
4. What type of building houses the school?
5. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)