|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
(a) They drink beer in school.
(b) They smoke in bed.
(c) They exhibit inappropriate behavior.
(d) They do drugs on their lunch hour.
2. Who threatens Mrs. Tilford?
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
3. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
(a) He pours her a drink.
(b) He puts on classical music.
(c) He takes her to dinner.
(d) He embraces her.
4. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The housekeeper at the school.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(c) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
(d) The mother of one of the girls at school.
5. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
(a) Confront Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Talk about Mary's grades.
(c) Speak to the Garden Club.
(d) Attend a cocktail party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
2. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
3. Who is Mary's grandmother?
4. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
5. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)