|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do to Rosalie?
(a) Teaches her to dance.
(b) Blackmails her.
(c) Curls her hair.
(d) Slaps her.
2. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Vacuum the study room.
(b) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
(c) Make a pot of coffee.
(d) Pick up his laundry.
3. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mary's grandmother.
(d) Mary's father.
4. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) A few of the girls.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
5. Who raised Mary?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mr. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
2. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin when they are alone?
3. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
4. How does Karen respond to Mrs. Tilford's offers?
5. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)