|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha finally reveal to Karen after Dr. Cardin leaves?
(a) Martha loves Karen.
(b) Martha has cancer.
(c) Martha loves Dr. Cardin.
(d) Martha is moving to Australia.
2. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mary is having a slumber party.
(b) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
(c) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
(d) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
3. The trial had been publicized _____________________.
(d) not at all.
4. Which of the following is not something Dr. Cardin has done?
(a) Secured a position in Vienna.
(b) Plans to marry Karen right away.
(c) Sold his house.
(d) Started drinking Scotch for lunch.
5. What claims does Mary make?
(a) She is expelled.
(b) She is broke.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
2. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
3. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
5. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)