|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She believes every word.
(b) She asks for details.
(c) She ignores them.
(d) She asks her to repeat them.
2. Who is the only person the parents talk to before withdrawing their daughters from the school?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
3. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
4. What makes the only noise in the school now?
(a) A noisy furnace.
(b) A Grandfather clock.
(c) A relentlessly ringing phone.
(d) A squeaky ceiling fan.
5. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
2. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
3. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
4. What does Karen realize when Dr. Cardin says he really wants to ask the question about her relationship with Martha?
5. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)