|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(c) The housekeeper at the school.
(d) The mother of one of the girls at school.
2. Who arrives unexpectedly at the school?
(a) Mr. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Munn.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Professor Cardinal.
3. What claims does Mary make about school?
(a) The buildings are falling down.
(b) The food is terrible.
(c) She is mistreated.
(d) The music lessons have been dropped.
4. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
(a) To determine the cause of her latest illness.
(b) To take her to the theatre.
(c) To talk about her plans for the summer.
(d) To convince her to take French.
5. Why does Agatha question Mary?
(a) Her shoes are muddy.
(b) Her arrival is unexpected.
(c) She doesn't have any luggage.
(d) Her clothes are all wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
3. In what room of the school does the play begin?
4. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
5. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)