|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
(a) To talk about her plans for the summer.
(b) To convince her to take French.
(c) To take her to the theatre.
(d) To determine the cause of her latest illness.
2. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(a) Alcohol abuse.
(b) Emotional disturbance.
(d) Abused as a child.
3. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) All the girls at school.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) Only Mary.
4. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
5. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
(a) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
(b) The Witches of Eastwick.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) The Crucible
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Cardin's reaction to Mary's allegations?
2. What type of building houses the school?
3. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
4. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
5. What claims does Mary make about school?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)