|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the furnace is going out.
(b) commitment to the school will not change.
(c) car is making funny noises.
(d) the end of year picnic is all planned.
2. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
(a) Her mother's home.
(b) Her grandmother's home.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The family cottage.
3. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A few of the girls.
4. Who does Mary say she misses?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
5. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
2. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
3. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
4. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
5. What claims does Mary make about school?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)