|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She slaps them.
(b) She recovers quickly.
(c) She runs out of the room.
(d) She cries.
2. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The housekeeper at the school.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(c) The mother of one of the girls at school.
(d) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
3. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
4. Who is the only person the parents talk to before withdrawing their daughters from the school?
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Dr. Cardin.
5. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
(a) Amy Donaldson's.
(b) Sara MacKenzie's.
(c) Helen Burton's.
(d) Annette Hall's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
2. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
3. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
4. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
5. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)