|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What claims does Mary make?
(a) She is broke.
(b) She is expelled.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is homesick.
2. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
(b) Makes noises.
(c) Throws a book at her.
(d) Jumps out at her.
3. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(b) Mary's father.
(c) Mary's grandmother.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
4. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Dobie.
(b) Karen Wilson.
(c) Karen Wright.
(d) Karen Davis.
5. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To practice her acting skills.
(b) To add interest to her boring life.
(c) To get attention.
(d) To write better stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin to do?
2. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
3. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
5. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)