|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She slaps them.
(b) She runs out of the room.
(c) She cries.
(d) She recovers quickly.
2. What do Karen and Martha know about their careers now?
(a) They are both burned out on teaching.
(b) They are highly in demand now.
(c) There are few places they would be allowed to teach young girls.
(d) They will start a new school in another state.
3. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
(a) Her grandmother's home.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Her mother's home.
(d) The family cottage.
4. Who is Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Dobie.
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything that Karen loved ____________________.
2. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
4. Who arrives unexpectedly at the school?
5. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)