|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Apologize to the parents.
(b) Get new students.
(c) Move away.
(d) Explain everything to the girls.
2. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
(a) doesn't even know what she has done wrong.
(b) will have to confess her sins.
(c) will behave maliciously for the rest of her life.
(d) will be sorry one day.
3. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A bar.
(b) A car.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A library.
4. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
(a) Martha is not as pretty as Karen.
(b) Martha has always been fat and ugly.
(c) Martha has inappropriate feelings for Karen.
(d) Martha is not as smart as Karen.
5. What is Dr. Cardin's reaction to Mary's allegations?
(a) He believes everything Mary says.
(b) He knows they are lies.
(c) He has suspected them all along.
(d) He cannot believe them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
2. How have Karen and Martha behaved since the trial?
3. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
4. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
5. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)