|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
(a) Her malicious behavior.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Smoking marijuana.
(d) Getting expelled.
2. What was the content of the telegrams sent to Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Requests for her to return and testify on Karen and Martha's behalf.
(b) A request for money to pay the attorneys.
(c) News of the death of an old friend.
(d) The birth of a great grandchild.
3. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
(a) The butler.
(b) Mr. Tilford.
(c) The maid.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
4. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Apologize to the parents.
(b) Explain everything to the girls.
(c) Get new students.
(d) Move away.
5. Why does Agatha question Mary?
(a) She doesn't have any luggage.
(b) Her clothes are all wet.
(c) Her arrival is unexpected.
(d) Her shoes are muddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Mortar especially despicable?
2. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
3. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
4. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
5. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)