|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright Brothers School.
(b) Wright-Dobie School.
(c) Wright Way School.
(d) Wright-Wrong School.
2. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(b) No phone privileges for two weeks.
(c) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
(d) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
3. Karen and Martha find it hard to ______________________.
(b) think about a different kind of life.
4. Why does Martha chastise Mrs. Mortar?
(a) For not answering telegrams.
(b) For writing bad checks.
(c) For tracking mud into the house.
(d) For losing her keys.
5. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mary is having a slumber party.
(b) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
(c) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
(d) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
2. Who is the only person the parents talk to before withdrawing their daughters from the school?
3. What is the demeanor of Karen and Martha?
4. What do the adults' reactions validate in Mary?
5. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)