|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen know about Dr. Cardin at this point in time?
(a) He lied about going to Vienna.
(b) He is very selfish.
(c) He never really loved her.
(d) He will not return.
2. Which of the following does Karen not do after talking to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Goes to a window.
(c) Sits on a window ledge.
(d) Opens a window.
3. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(a) Inner turmoil.
(b) Abusive upbringing.
4. What is the demeanor of Karen and Martha?
(c) Low key.
5. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin when they are alone?
(a) If they can move to California.
(b) If he really loves her.
(c) If they can have children right away.
(d) If he truly believed in her innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the school does the play begin?
2. What has forced Martha to examine her feelings for Karen?
3. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
4. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
5. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)