|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
(b) A libel suit.
(c) Bodily harm.
(d) Newspaper ads.
2. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
3. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Kay.
(b) Karen Dobie.
(c) Karen Wright.
(d) Karen Mortar.
4. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
(d) Playing the piano.
5. How does Mary feel about Rosalie?
(a) She can take her or leave her.
(b) She is her best friend.
(c) She can't stand her.
(d) She doesn't particularly like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the house at Mrs. Tilford's request?
2. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
3. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
4. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
5. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)