|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
2. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
3. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
4. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
5. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
(a) Bodily harm.
(b) Newspaper ads.
(d) A libel suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
2. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
3. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
4. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
5. In what room of the school does the play begin?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)