|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
(a) They do drugs on their lunch hour.
(b) They drink beer in school.
(c) They exhibit inappropriate behavior.
(d) They smoke in bed.
2. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
3. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(a) Mary Ann.
4. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Dobie.
(b) Martha Washington.
(c) Martha Wilson.
(d) Martha Vineyard.
5. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
(a) To talk about her plans for the summer.
(b) To convince her to take French.
(c) To take her to the theatre.
(d) To determine the cause of her latest illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
2. The school was founded by ___________________.
3. What is Mary relentless in doing?
4. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
5. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)