|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Townhouse in the city.
(b) Converted farmhouse.
(d) Abandoned schoolhouse.
2. Who questions Mary again about her story?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Professor Cardinal.
(c) Mr. Savoy.
(d) Mrs. Munn.
3. What does Mary do to Rosalie?
(a) Teaches her to dance.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Blackmails her.
(d) Curls her hair.
4. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Vacuum the study room.
(b) Make a pot of coffee.
(c) Pick up his laundry.
(d) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
5. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
2. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
3. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
4. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
5. Who does Mary coerce for money?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)