|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(b) Mary Ann.
2. Who is Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Dobie.
(b) Mrs. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
3. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
4. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) He resists.
(b) He agrees to do it.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He agrees to think about it.
5. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
3. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
4. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
5. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)