|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(b) Women's rights.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) Witch trials.
2. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
(a) Jumps out at her.
(b) Makes noises.
(c) Throws a book at her.
3. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) A few of the girls.
4. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Explain everything to the girls.
(b) Move away.
(c) Apologize to the parents.
(d) Get new students.
5. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
2. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
3. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
4. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
5. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)