|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary say she misses?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
3. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(b) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
(c) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
(d) No phone privileges for two weeks.
4. Who questions Mary again about her story?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Professor Cardinal.
(c) Mrs. Munn.
(d) Mr. Savoy.
5. What does Mrs. Tilford decide to do after Mary persists in her claims about Karen and Martha?
(a) Ground Mary for lying.
(b) Demand the immediate resignation of the headmistresses.
(c) Investigate the claims.
(d) Send Mary back to school immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
2. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
3. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
4. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
5. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)