|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
2. What type of building houses the school?
(b) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(c) Converted farmhouse.
(d) Townhouse in the city.
3. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
4. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
(a) That the plumber has charged more than his estimate.
(b) That a malicious child can be allowed to create havoc.
(c) That Mrs. Tilford won't let them in the house.
(d) That the school bus is broken down again.
5. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She deserves a raise.
(b) She needs a long vacation.
(c) She has to leave the school.
(d) She should retire next year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
2. The school was founded by ___________________.
3. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
4. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)