|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
(a) Probably true.
(b) Completely true.
(c) A little bit true.
(d) Completely false.
2. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
3. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
4. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) A TV.
(c) An alarm clock.
(d) Unusual noises.
5. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Getting expelled.
(c) Her malicious behavior.
(d) Drinking beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
2. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
3. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
4. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
5. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)