|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) car is making funny noises.
(b) commitment to the school will not change.
(c) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(d) the furnace is going out.
2. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
(d) coughing spells.
3. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
4. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(a) A few of the girls.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Dr. Cardin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
2. Who raised Mary?
3. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
4. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
5. Who threatens Mrs. Tilford?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)