|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) The Crucible
(c) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
(d) The Witches of Eastwick.
2. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
3. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary coerce for money?
2. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
3. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)