|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Davis.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Wilson.
(d) Karen Dobie.
2. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(a) Mary's father.
(b) Mary's grandmother.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
3. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
(a) She wants to give Karen a bridal shower.
(b) She doesn't want him to marry Karen.
(c) She wants to pay for the wedding flowers.
(d) She wants to host their wedding at her home.
4. Why does Agatha question Mary?
(a) Her shoes are muddy.
(b) Her arrival is unexpected.
(c) She doesn't have any luggage.
(d) Her clothes are all wet.
5. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
2. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
3. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
4. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
5. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)