|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She asks for details.
(b) She ignores them.
(c) She believes every word.
(d) She asks her to repeat them.
2. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mr. Tilford.
(c) The butler.
(d) The maid.
3. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
4. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Mortar.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Dobie.
(d) Karen Kay.
5. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(c) Abusive upbringing.
(d) Inner turmoil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
2. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
3. Who is Mrs. Munn?
4. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
5. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)