|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
2. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
(a) Summer vacation is shorter this year.
(b) the boys' school has a new curfew.
(c) the Spring Fling dance may be cancelled.
(d) they have witnessed the inappropriate behavior.
3. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
(c) Karen and Martha.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
4. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Move away.
(b) Explain everything to the girls.
(c) Apologize to the parents.
(d) Get new students.
5. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
3. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
4. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
5. What has happened to Mary's vow?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)