|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
2. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
3. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) car is making funny noises.
(b) commitment to the school will not change.
(c) the furnace is going out.
(d) the end of year picnic is all planned.
4. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(a) After the school holiday.
(c) Monday morning.
(d) Tomorrow morning.
5. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) Only Mary.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) All the girls at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
2. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
3. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
4. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)