|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright Brothers School.
(b) Wright Way School.
(c) Wright-Wrong School.
(d) Wright-Dobie School.
2. What has happened to Mary's vow?
(a) She has abandoned it.
(b) She has followed through on it.
(c) She is thinking it over.
(d) She will start tomorrow.
3. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Tinkham.
(c) Mrs. Teaford.
(d) Mrs. Tillman.
4. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
(a) Professor Cardinal.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Munn.
5. What do the adults' reactions validate in Mary?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her generosity.
(c) Her timidity.
(d) Her malicious behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
2. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
3. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
4. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
5. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)