|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
2. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The den.
(d) The living room.
3. Mary has a history of _________________.
(b) fainting spells.
(c) asthma attacks.
(d) excellent grades.
4. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
5. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A library.
(c) A car.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
2. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
3. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
4. Who does Mary coerce for money?
5. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)