|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vow made by the student?
(a) Leave the school.
(b) Cut off all her hair.
(c) Marry the next boy she meets.
(d) Run away with her boyfriend.
2. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
3. Who is Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Dobie.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
4. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
5. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
(a) that is evil.
(b) that hurts them.
(c) they don't understand.
(d) that gets in their way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
3. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
4. What does Mary symbolize in the play?
5. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)