|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
(a) Probably true.
(b) Completely false.
(c) A little bit true.
(d) Completely true.
2. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(a) Mary Ann.
3. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
4. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary say she misses?
2. Mary has a history of _________________.
3. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
4. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
5. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)