|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She should retire next year.
(b) She needs a long vacation.
(c) She has to leave the school.
(d) She deserves a raise.
2. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She is in perfect health.
(b) She has a heart murmur.
(c) She has asthma.
(d) She has low blood pressure.
3. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
(c) Playing the piano.
4. What is Dr. Cardin's reaction to Mary's allegations?
(a) He has suspected them all along.
(b) He cannot believe them.
(c) He believes everything Mary says.
(d) He knows they are lies.
5. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
2. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
3. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
4. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
5. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)