|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) Threatens to tell that Rosalie smokes pot.
(b) Threatens to tell that Rosalie stole a bracelet.
(c) Threatens to tell that Rosalie drinks beer.
(d) Threatens to tell that Rosalie sneaks out to see boys.
2. Mary has a history of _________________.
(a) fainting spells.
(b) excellent grades.
(c) asthma attacks.
3. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
4. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
(a) Helen Burton's.
(b) Sara MacKenzie's.
(c) Amy Donaldson's.
(d) Annette Hall's.
5. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
2. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
3. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
4. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
5. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)