|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The den.
(d) The living room.
2. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
3. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
(a) Faking heart attacks.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Creating such turmoil at the school.
(d) Biting her nails.
4. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
(a) Reverend Miller.
(b) Karen and Martha.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Professor Cardinal.
5. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary has a history of _________________.
2. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
3. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
4. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
5. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)