|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has asthma.
(b) She is in perfect health.
(c) She has low blood pressure.
(d) She has a heart murmur.
2. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Professor Cardinal.
(c) Reverend Miller.
(d) Karen and Martha.
3. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
4. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
(a) She is never going back to that school.
(b) She will be driven back to school.
(c) She can stay home as long as she likes.
(d) She should at least stay for dinner.
5. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
2. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
3. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
4. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
5. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)