|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) loving home.
(b) negative environment.
(c) boarding school.
(d) foster home.
3. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Tillman.
(c) Mrs. Teaford.
(d) Mrs. Tinkham.
4. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
2. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
3. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
4. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
5. Who is Mary's grandmother?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)