|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford decide to do after Mary persists in her claims about Karen and Martha?
(a) Demand the immediate resignation of the headmistresses.
(b) Send Mary back to school immediately.
(c) Ground Mary for lying.
(d) Investigate the claims.
2. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
3. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(b) The Civil War.
(c) Witch trials.
(d) Women's rights.
4. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(b) Young girls.
(c) Angry husbands.
5. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
2. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
3. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
4. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
5. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)