|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Make a pot of coffee.
(b) Vacuum the study room.
(c) Pick up his laundry.
(d) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
2. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
3. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(b) Abusive upbringing.
(c) Inner turmoil.
4. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(c) Mary Ann.
5. Who raised Mary?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Mr. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
2. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
3. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
4. What claims does Mary make about school?
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)