|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
2. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
3. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
(a) malicious behavior.
4. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
5. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
(a) Screams and runs away.
(b) Falls on the floor claiming a heart attack.
(d) Throws a vase of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
2. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
3. Who does Mary say she misses?
4. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
5. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)