|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Dobie.
(b) Karen Davis.
(c) Karen Wilson.
(d) Karen Wright.
2. Who is Karen's fiance?
(a) Dr. Joe Cardin.
(b) Dr. Jim Bellevue.
(c) Dr. James Hall.
(d) Dr. Joseph Cardoff.
3. What is Mary relentless in doing?
(a) Going to Europe this summer.
(b) Getting on the cheerleading squad.
(c) Learning to speak French.
(d) Damaging the credibility of the headmistresses.
4. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the furnace is going out.
(b) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(c) commitment to the school will not change.
(d) car is making funny noises.
5. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Karen and Martha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
2. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
3. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
4. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
5. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)