|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
2. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) Young girls.
(b) Angry husbands.
3. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Davis.
(b) Karen Dobie.
(c) Karen Wright.
(d) Karen Wilson.
4. Who raised Mary?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mr. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
(a) She will be driven back to school.
(b) She should at least stay for dinner.
(c) She is never going back to that school.
(d) She can stay home as long as she likes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
3. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
4. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)