|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vow made by the student?
(a) Leave the school.
(b) Cut off all her hair.
(c) Marry the next boy she meets.
(d) Run away with her boyfriend.
2. Who raised Mary?
(a) Mr. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
3. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Getting expelled.
(d) Her malicious behavior.
4. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
(a) The family cottage.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Her grandmother's home.
(d) Her mother's home.
5. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has asthma.
(b) She has low blood pressure.
(c) She has a heart murmur.
(d) She is in perfect health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
2. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
3. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
4. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
5. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)