|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mr. Tilford.
(c) The butler.
(d) The maid.
2. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Davis.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Wilson.
(d) Karen Dobie.
3. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
(a) New Hampshire.
4. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Converted farmhouse.
(b) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(d) Townhouse in the city.
5. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(c) The housekeeper at the school.
(d) The mother of one of the girls at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
2. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
3. In what room of the school does the play begin?
4. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
5. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)