|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
2. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
(a) Mrs. Munn.
(b) Mrs. Montague.
(c) Mrs. Nunn.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
3. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
(d) malicious behavior.
4. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(c) Angry husbands.
(d) Young girls.
5. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) No phone privileges for two weeks.
(b) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(c) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
(d) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
2. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
3. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
4. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)