|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(b) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
(c) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
(d) No phone privileges for two weeks.
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) An alarm clock.
(c) A TV.
(d) Unusual noises.
3. How have the witnesses viewed the inappropriate behavior?
(a) Through a crack in a door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) Through a keyhole.
(d) With a telescope.
4. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) A board of businessmen.
(b) A group of philanthropists.
(c) A university professor.
(d) Two single women.
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
2. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
3. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
4. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
5. In what room of the school does the play begin?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)