|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
(a) To convince her to take French.
(b) To talk about her plans for the summer.
(c) To take her to the theatre.
(d) To determine the cause of her latest illness.
2. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. What does Mrs. Tilford decide to do after Mary persists in her claims about Karen and Martha?
(a) Ground Mary for lying.
(b) Investigate the claims.
(c) Demand the immediate resignation of the headmistresses.
(d) Send Mary back to school immediately.
4. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Dobie.
(b) Martha Wilson.
(c) Martha Vineyard.
(d) Martha Washington.
5. Mary has a history of _________________.
(a) excellent grades.
(b) fainting spells.
(c) asthma attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
2. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
3. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
4. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
5. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)