|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(a) Abusive upbringing.
(b) Inner turmoil.
2. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
3. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
(a) To expel her from school.
(b) To separate her from her cohorts.
(c) To get her a French tutor.
(d) To get her to a psychiatrist.
4. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(b) Abused as a child.
(c) Emotional disturbance.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
5. Who does Mary say she misses?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
3. Who is Mary's grandmother?
4. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
5. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)