|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
(b) New Hampshire.
2. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
3. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
4. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) A university professor.
(b) Two single women.
(c) A group of philanthropists.
(d) A board of businessmen.
5. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
2. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
3. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
4. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
5. Mary has a history of _________________.
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)