|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(b) Working on projects.
(c) Eating lunch.
2. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
3. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He resists.
(c) He agrees to do it.
(d) He agrees to think about it.
4. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
(a) Mrs. Mortar has gained weight and must go on a diet.
(b) Mrs. Mortar is forgetting too many things.
(c) The girls don't want her at the school anymore.
(d) The school is sending Mrs. Mortar back to London.
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(b) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(c) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
(d) Mrs. Rose Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
2. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
3. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
4. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
5. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)