|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has a heart murmur.
(b) She has asthma.
(c) She has low blood pressure.
(d) She is in perfect health.
2. What claims does Mary make?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She is broke.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is expelled.
3. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
4. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
2. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
3. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
4. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
5. Who does Mary say she misses?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)