|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
2. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(d) Mary Ann.
3. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) Witch trials.
(d) Women's rights.
4. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
(b) Make a pot of coffee.
(c) Vacuum the study room.
(d) Pick up his laundry.
5. What is Mary relentless in doing?
(a) Going to Europe this summer.
(b) Damaging the credibility of the headmistresses.
(c) Learning to speak French.
(d) Getting on the cheerleading squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
2. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
3. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
4. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
5. What claims does Mary make?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)