|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
2. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
3. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
(b) malicious behavior.
4. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Only Mary.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) All the girls at school.
5. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Agatha question Mary?
2. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
3. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)