|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
2. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(a) Monday morning.
(b) Tomorrow morning.
(c) After the school holiday.
3. What claims does Mary make about school?
(a) The music lessons have been dropped.
(b) She is mistreated.
(c) The food is terrible.
(d) The buildings are falling down.
4. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
2. What has happened to Mary's vow?
3. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
4. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
5. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)