|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
(a) Leaning her head back.
(b) Sitting in a big chair.
(c) Filing her nails.
(d) Listening to a recitation.
2. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The mother of one of the girls at school.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(c) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
(d) The housekeeper at the school.
3. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
4. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
5. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
(d) malicious behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
2. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
3. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
4. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
5. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)