|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) A group of philanthropists.
(b) Two single women.
(c) A board of businessmen.
(d) A university professor.
2. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
3. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
(b) Falls on the floor claiming a heart attack.
(c) Screams and runs away.
(d) Throws a vase of flowers.
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
(b) No phone privileges for two weeks.
(c) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
(d) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
2. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
3. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
4. Who does Mary say she misses?
5. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)