|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raised Mary?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mr. Tilford.
2. What does Mary symbolize in the play?
3. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright Brothers School.
(b) Wright-Wrong School.
(c) Wright Way School.
(d) Wright-Dobie School.
5. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) A TV.
(c) Unusual noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Karen's fiance?
2. What is Mary relentless in doing?
3. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
4. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
5. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)