|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford decide to do after Mary persists in her claims about Karen and Martha?
(a) Ground Mary for lying.
(b) Demand the immediate resignation of the headmistresses.
(c) Investigate the claims.
(d) Send Mary back to school immediately.
2. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
3. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
(a) The butler.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mr. Tilford.
(d) The maid.
4. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(a) Working on projects.
(d) Eating lunch.
5. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary's grandmother?
2. What type of building houses the school?
3. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
4. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
5. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)