|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary say she misses?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
2. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
(a) Just the right amount.
(b) Just a little bit.
(c) More than enough.
4. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
(a) They smoke in bed.
(b) They exhibit inappropriate behavior.
(c) They do drugs on their lunch hour.
(d) They drink beer in school.
5. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Dobie.
(b) Karen Mortar.
(c) Karen Wright.
(d) Karen Kay.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
2. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
3. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
4. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
5. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)