|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
2. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) Women's rights.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) Witch trials.
3. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
(a) they have witnessed the inappropriate behavior.
(b) the boys' school has a new curfew.
(c) the Spring Fling dance may be cancelled.
(d) Summer vacation is shorter this year.
4. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
(b) Throws a vase of flowers.
(c) Falls on the floor claiming a heart attack.
(d) Screams and runs away.
5. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
2. Who is Mary's grandmother?
3. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
4. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
5. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)