|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
2. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
3. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
4. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
2. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
3. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
4. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
5. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)