|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
2. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
(a) Biting her nails.
(b) Creating such turmoil at the school.
(c) Faking heart attacks.
(d) Drinking beer.
3. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
4. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
5. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Karen's fiance?
2. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
3. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
4. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
5. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)