|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(b) Converted farmhouse.
(d) Townhouse in the city.
2. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
3. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(a) Working on projects.
(c) Eating lunch.
4. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) commitment to the school will not change.
(b) car is making funny noises.
(c) the furnace is going out.
(d) the end of year picnic is all planned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
2. Mary has a history of _________________.
3. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
4. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
5. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)