|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(b) Eating lunch.
(c) Working on projects.
2. What does Mary symbolize in the play?
3. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) Women's rights.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) Witch trials.
4. How have the witnesses viewed the inappropriate behavior?
(a) With a telescope.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) Through a keyhole.
(d) Through a crack in a door.
5. Who is Karen's fiance?
(a) Dr. Joseph Cardoff.
(b) Dr. Joe Cardin.
(c) Dr. James Hall.
(d) Dr. Jim Bellevue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
2. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
3. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
4. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
5. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)