|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
(a) Mary Grant.
(b) Mary Tilford.
(c) Mary Hall.
(d) Mary Tipton.
2. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To add interest to her boring life.
(b) To get attention.
(c) To write better stories.
(d) To practice her acting skills.
3. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
4. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(b) Mary's grandmother.
(c) Mary's father.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
2. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
3. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
4. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
5. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)