|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
2. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(b) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(c) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
4. Who is Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Dobie.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Cardin.
5. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
(a) Martha has inappropriate feelings for Karen.
(b) Martha is not as pretty as Karen.
(c) Martha has always been fat and ugly.
(d) Martha is not as smart as Karen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
2. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
3. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
5. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)