|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Davis.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Wilson.
(d) Karen Dobie.
2. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has asthma.
(b) She has low blood pressure.
(c) She is in perfect health.
(d) She has a heart murmur.
3. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
(a) Mary Hall.
(b) Mary Grant.
(c) Mary Tilford.
(d) Mary Tipton.
4. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Pick up his laundry.
(b) Vacuum the study room.
(c) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
(d) Make a pot of coffee.
5. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
2. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
3. Mary has a history of _________________.
4. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
5. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)