|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
2. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
3. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She has to leave the school.
(b) She needs a long vacation.
(c) She should retire next year.
(d) She deserves a raise.
4. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
(b) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(c) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
(d) No phone privileges for two weeks.
5. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Dobie.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Mortar.
(d) Karen Kay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
2. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
4. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
5. Who is Mary's grandmother?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)