|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(c) Mary Ann.
2. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To add interest to her boring life.
(b) To write better stories.
(c) To get attention.
(d) To practice her acting skills.
4. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
5. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(d) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
2. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
3. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
4. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)