|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A vase.
(d) A book.
2. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To add interest to her boring life.
(b) To write better stories.
(c) To get attention.
(d) To practice her acting skills.
3. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
4. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
(a) Martha is not as pretty as Karen.
(b) Martha is not as smart as Karen.
(c) Martha has always been fat and ugly.
(d) Martha has inappropriate feelings for Karen.
5. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Pick up his laundry.
(b) Vacuum the study room.
(c) Make a pot of coffee.
(d) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary coerce for money?
2. Who is Mary's grandmother?
3. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
4. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
5. Mary has a history of _________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)