|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary has a history of _________________.
(b) asthma attacks.
(c) fainting spells.
(d) excellent grades.
2. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To get attention.
(b) To add interest to her boring life.
(c) To practice her acting skills.
(d) To write better stories.
3. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(b) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
(c) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(d) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
4. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He resists.
(c) He agrees to do it.
(d) He agrees to think about it.
5. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. The school was founded by ___________________.
2. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
3. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
4. Who is Mary's grandmother?
5. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)