|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Vacuum the study room.
(b) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
(c) Pick up his laundry.
(d) Make a pot of coffee.
2. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
3. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright-Wrong School.
(b) Wright Brothers School.
(c) Wright Way School.
(d) Wright-Dobie School.
4. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Townhouse in the city.
(b) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(d) Converted farmhouse.
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(b) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
(c) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Lily Fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
2. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
3. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
4. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
5. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)