|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Washington.
(b) Martha Wilson.
(c) Martha Dobie.
(d) Martha Vineyard.
2. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Dobie.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Davis.
(d) Karen Wilson.
3. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
4. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
(b) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(c) No phone privileges for two weeks.
(d) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
5. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(a) Mary's grandmother.
(c) Mary's father.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
2. What type of building houses the school?
3. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
4. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
5. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)