|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A few of the girls.
2. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
(a) Faking heart attacks.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Biting her nails.
(d) Creating such turmoil at the school.
3. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(a) Eating lunch.
(d) Working on projects.
4. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
(b) Falls on the floor claiming a heart attack.
(c) Screams and runs away.
(d) Throws a vase of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
2. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
3. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
4. Who is Mary's grandmother?
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)