|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright Way School.
(b) Wright-Wrong School.
(c) Wright-Dobie School.
(d) Wright Brothers School.
2. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
3. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(b) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(c) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
4. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) A group of philanthropists.
(b) A university professor.
(c) A board of businessmen.
(d) Two single women.
5. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The library.
(b) The gym.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The study room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
2. Mary has a history of _________________.
3. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
4. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
5. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)