|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary has a history of _________________.
(a) asthma attacks.
(b) excellent grades.
(c) fainting spells.
2. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(b) Eating lunch.
(d) Working on projects.
3. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
4. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The study room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The gym.
(d) The library.
5. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Vineyard.
(b) Martha Washington.
(c) Martha Wilson.
(d) Martha Dobie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
2. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
3. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
4. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)