Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
(a) The girls don't want her at the school anymore.
(b) Mrs. Mortar has gained weight and must go on a diet.
(c) Mrs. Mortar is forgetting too many things.
(d) The school is sending Mrs. Mortar back to London.
2. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
(a) Mary Tipton.
(b) Mary Hall.
(c) Mary Grant.
(d) Mary Tilford.
3. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
(a) Attend a cocktail party.
(b) Confront Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Speak to the Garden Club.
(d) Talk about Mary's grades.
4. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To add interest to her boring life.
(b) To practice her acting skills.
(c) To get attention.
(d) To write better stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
2. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
3. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
4. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
5. What claims does Mary make about school?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)