|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the house at Mrs. Tilford's request?
(a) Professor Cardinal.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mrs. Munn.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. What is the vow made by the student?
(a) Leave the school.
(b) Run away with her boyfriend.
(c) Marry the next boy she meets.
(d) Cut off all her hair.
3. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
(a) He puts on classical music.
(b) He pours her a drink.
(c) He takes her to dinner.
(d) He embraces her.
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. What does Mary do to Rosalie?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Curls her hair.
(c) Blackmails her.
(d) Teaches her to dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what theme does the author end the play?
2. How can the school be described now?
3. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
4. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
5. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)