|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(b) Mary Ann.
2. How does Mary feel about Rosalie?
(a) She can't stand her.
(b) She can take her or leave her.
(c) She doesn't particularly like her.
(d) She is her best friend.
3. What does Mrs. Tilford decide to do after Mary persists in her claims about Karen and Martha?
(a) Demand the immediate resignation of the headmistresses.
(b) Investigate the claims.
(c) Send Mary back to school immediately.
(d) Ground Mary for lying.
4. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She runs out of the room.
(b) She slaps them.
(c) She cries.
(d) She recovers quickly.
5. How does Karen respond to Mrs. Tilford's offers?
(a) She accepts them.
(b) She will consider them.
(c) She rejects them outright.
(d) She cannot take the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
2. What guest is expected at the Tilford home?
3. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
4. What claims does Mary make?
5. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)