|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) Young girls.
(d) Angry husbands.
2. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
3. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) They would like her support in the next election.
(b) They are enlisting her help to organize a bake sale.
(c) She has encouraged all the parents to remove their daughters from the school.
(d) They want to confirm her grant to the school for next year.
4. How does Mary feel about Rosalie?
(a) She is her best friend.
(b) She can take her or leave her.
(c) She can't stand her.
(d) She doesn't particularly like her.
5. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The Glendale Academy.
(b) The Exeter School.
(c) The Wright-Dobie School.
(d) The Dover School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Munn?
2. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
3. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
4. Who comes to the house occasionally?
5. Who comes to the house at Mrs. Tilford's request?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)