|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen ask Dr. Cardin to do?
(a) Pick up some Chinese takeout for dinner.
(b) Go away and never come back.
(c) Go away for a couple days to reconsider the marriage.
(d) Make the arrangements for Vienna right away.
2. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
(a) To get her a French tutor.
(b) To expel her from school.
(c) To separate her from her cohorts.
(d) To get her to a psychiatrist.
3. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
(a) Probably true.
(b) Completely false.
(c) Completely true.
(d) A little bit true.
4. In what room does Act 3 begin?
(a) The library.
(b) The Home Economics room
(c) The study room.
(d) The music room.
5. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(a) Monday morning.
(b) Tomorrow morning.
(c) After the school holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised Mary?
2. Who is Mary's grandmother?
3. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
4. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
5. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)