|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
(a) Biting her nails.
(b) Creating such turmoil at the school.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Faking heart attacks.
3. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
4. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
(a) Completely false.
(b) Completely true.
(c) A little bit true.
(d) Probably true.
5. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
2. Who raised Mary?
3. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
4. Who knocks on the door soon after Martha's body is discovered?
5. Why did Mrs. Mortar not return to testify in the trial?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)