|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
2. What is Dr. Cardin's reaction to Mary's allegations?
(a) He believes everything Mary says.
(b) He cannot believe them.
(c) He knows they are lies.
(d) He has suspected them all along.
3. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
(a) will behave maliciously for the rest of her life.
(b) will be sorry one day.
(c) doesn't even know what she has done wrong.
(d) will have to confess her sins.
4. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
5. What does Martha finally reveal to Karen after Dr. Cardin leaves?
(a) Martha has cancer.
(b) Martha loves Karen.
(c) Martha is moving to Australia.
(d) Martha loves Dr. Cardin.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
2. What are Karen and Martha hoping to avoid?
3. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
4. What concluded ten days ago?
5. Why is Mrs. Mortar especially despicable?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)