|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha finally reveal to Karen after Dr. Cardin leaves?
(a) Martha loves Karen.
(b) Martha has cancer.
(c) Martha is moving to Australia.
(d) Martha loves Dr. Cardin.
2. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A bar.
(c) A library.
(d) A car.
3. What is Mary relentless in doing?
(a) Damaging the credibility of the headmistresses.
(b) Getting on the cheerleading squad.
(c) Going to Europe this summer.
(d) Learning to speak French.
4. Who raised Mary?
(a) Mr. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
5. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mary is having a slumber party.
(b) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
(c) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
(d) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Mrs. Mortar been during the trial?
2. What makes the only noise in the school now?
3. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
4. What does Karen know about Dr. Cardin at this point in time?
5. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)