|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
(a) Confront Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Talk about Mary's grades.
(c) Speak to the Garden Club.
(d) Attend a cocktail party.
2. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(c) Townhouse in the city.
(d) Converted farmhouse.
4. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
(a) Confinement to the school grounds for two weeks.
(b) No phone privileges for two weeks.
(c) Kitchen duty for two weeks.
(d) Tutoring duties for two weeks.
5. What was the content of the telegrams sent to Mrs. Mortar?
(a) The birth of a great grandchild.
(b) Requests for her to return and testify on Karen and Martha's behalf.
(c) A request for money to pay the attorneys.
(d) News of the death of an old friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford admit to Karen?
2. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
3. Who does Mary say she misses?
4. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
5. Who is Karen's fiance?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)