|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) negative environment.
(b) boarding school.
(c) foster home.
(d) loving home.
2. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly at the school?
(a) Mr. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Munn.
(d) Professor Cardinal.
4. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(a) Mary Ann.
5. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(c) A few of the girls.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
2. What is Mary relentless in doing?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
4. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)