|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) foster home.
(b) negative environment.
(c) loving home.
(d) boarding school.
2. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
(a) The maid.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) The butler.
(d) Mr. Tilford.
3. Mary has a history of _________________.
(a) fainting spells.
(c) asthma attacks.
(d) excellent grades.
4. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(b) Angry husbands.
(d) Young girls.
5. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
(a) Newspaper ads.
(b) Bodily harm.
(d) A libel suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary say she misses?
2. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
3. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
4. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
5. How does Martha feel now about Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)