|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martha kill herself?
(b) Slits her wrists.
(c) Takes pills.
2. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
(b) coughing spells.
3. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
4. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(c) Angry husbands.
(d) Young girls.
5. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
(a) will have to confess her sins.
(b) doesn't even know what she has done wrong.
(c) will be sorry one day.
(d) will behave maliciously for the rest of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen and Martha find it hard to ______________________.
2. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
3. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
4. What has forced Martha to examine her feelings for Karen?
5. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)