|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concluded ten days ago?
(a) An FBI investigation.
(b) The school year.
(c) A libel trial.
(d) Final exams.
2. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
3. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
4. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
5. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has low blood pressure.
(b) She has asthma.
(c) She is in perfect health.
(d) She has a heart murmur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
2. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
3. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
4. Who is Karen's fiance?
5. Where has Mrs. Mortar been during the trial?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)