|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
(b) Mary is having a slumber party.
(c) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
(d) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
2. What is the vow made by the student?
(a) Run away with her boyfriend.
(b) Marry the next boy she meets.
(c) Leave the school.
(d) Cut off all her hair.
3. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mary's grandmother.
(d) Mary's father.
4. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Explain everything to the girls.
(b) Move away.
(c) Apologize to the parents.
(d) Get new students.
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
2. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
3. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
4. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
5. How does Karen respond to Mrs. Tilford's offers?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)