|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She is in perfect health.
(b) She has a heart murmur.
(c) She has asthma.
(d) She has low blood pressure.
2. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She ignores them.
(b) She asks for details.
(c) She asks her to repeat them.
(d) She believes every word.
3. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
(b) Mary is having a slumber party.
(c) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
(d) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
4. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees to think about it.
(c) He resists.
(d) He agrees to do it.
5. In what room does Act 3 begin?
(a) The study room.
(b) The Home Economics room
(c) The library.
(d) The music room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
2. Who arrives unexpectedly at the school?
3. What type of building houses the school?
4. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
5. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)