|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
2. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
3. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
(a) Listening to a recitation.
(b) Leaning her head back.
(c) Sitting in a big chair.
(d) Filing her nails.
4. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(c) Abusive upbringing.
(d) Inner turmoil.
5. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) negative environment.
(b) boarding school.
(c) foster home.
(d) loving home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary relentless in doing?
2. In what room of the school does the play begin?
3. Where has Mrs. Mortar been during the trial?
4. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
5. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)