|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Packing clothes.
(b) Making dinner.
(c) Making preparations for a guest.
(d) Arranging flowers.
2. Karen and Martha find it hard to ______________________.
(d) think about a different kind of life.
3. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
4. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
5. How does Mary seem to Mrs. Tilford by this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha beg Karen to do when she realizes Dr. Cardin is gone?
2. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
3. Where has Mrs. Mortar been during the trial?
4. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
5. What is the theme associated with Mrs. Tilford at the end of the play?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)