|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
(a) The family cottage.
(b) Her grandmother's home.
(c) Her mother's home.
(d) A hotel.
2. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
(a) Mrs. Montague.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Nunn.
(d) Mrs. Munn.
3. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
4. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(b) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(c) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
5. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
2. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
3. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
4. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
5. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)