|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
2. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Only Mary.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) All the girls at school.
3. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
4. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(b) Mary Ann.
5. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
(a) Mr. Truman.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Professor Carlini.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
2. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
4. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
5. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)