|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(b) Unusual noises.
(c) An alarm clock.
(d) A TV.
2. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Vineyard.
(b) Martha Washington.
(c) Martha Wilson.
(d) Martha Dobie.
3. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(b) commitment to the school will not change.
(c) the furnace is going out.
(d) car is making funny noises.
4. Who raised Mary?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mr. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A book.
(d) A vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of building houses the school?
2. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
3. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)