|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Vacuum the study room.
(b) Pick up his laundry.
(c) Make a pot of coffee.
(d) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
2. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
3. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(c) Young girls.
(d) Angry husbands.
4. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
5. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright-Wrong School.
(b) Wright Way School.
(c) Wright Brothers School.
(d) Wright-Dobie School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
2. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
3. Why does Agatha question Mary?
4. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
5. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)