|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
(a) Martha has always been fat and ugly.
(b) Martha is not as pretty as Karen.
(c) Martha is not as smart as Karen.
(d) Martha has inappropriate feelings for Karen.
2. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
3. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
4. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
(a) To take her to the theatre.
(b) To convince her to take French.
(c) To talk about her plans for the summer.
(d) To determine the cause of her latest illness.
5. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(b) An alarm clock.
(c) Unusual noises.
(d) A TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
2. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
3. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
4. What is Mary relentless in doing?
5. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)