|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raised Mary?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mr. Tilford.
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(b) Unusual noises.
(c) A TV.
(d) An alarm clock.
3. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
4. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
(a) Filing her nails.
(b) Listening to a recitation.
(c) Leaning her head back.
(d) Sitting in a big chair.
5. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
(a) To expel her from school.
(b) To get her a French tutor.
(c) To separate her from her cohorts.
(d) To get her to a psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary's grandmother?
2. What is Mary relentless in doing?
3. What claims does Mary make about school?
4. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
5. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)