|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The mother of one of the girls at school.
(b) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
(c) The housekeeper at the school.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
2. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) The Crucible
(c) The Witches of Eastwick.
(d) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
3. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(d) Mary Ann.
4. What claims does Mary make about school?
(a) She is mistreated.
(b) The food is terrible.
(c) The music lessons have been dropped.
(d) The buildings are falling down.
5. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
(a) Throws a vase of flowers.
(b) Falls on the floor claiming a heart attack.
(c) Screams and runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
3. Who does Mary say she misses?
4. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
5. Who does Mary coerce for money?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)