|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) A TV.
(d) Unusual noises.
2. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
(a) Martha has inappropriate feelings for Karen.
(b) Martha is not as pretty as Karen.
(c) Martha has always been fat and ugly.
(d) Martha is not as smart as Karen.
3. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
4. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She deserves a raise.
(b) She needs a long vacation.
(c) She has to leave the school.
(d) She should retire next year.
5. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A car.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) A library.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
2. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
3. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
4. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. What is the vow made by the student?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)