|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary symbolize in the play?
2. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) negative environment.
(b) boarding school.
(c) loving home.
(d) foster home.
3. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
4. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
(a) Mrs. Munn.
(b) Mrs. Montague.
(c) Mrs. Nunn.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
2. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
3. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
4. Who is Mary's grandmother?
5. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)