|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tinkham.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Tillman.
(d) Mrs. Teaford.
2. What claims does Mary make?
(a) She is expelled.
(b) She is homesick.
(c) She is broke.
(d) She is ill.
3. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
(a) Summer vacation is shorter this year.
(b) they have witnessed the inappropriate behavior.
(c) the Spring Fling dance may be cancelled.
(d) the boys' school has a new curfew.
4. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
(b) Throws a vase of flowers.
(c) Falls on the floor claiming a heart attack.
(d) Screams and runs away.
5. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary relentless in doing?
2. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
3. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
4. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
5. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)