|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The gym.
(b) The library.
(c) The study room.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A car.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) A library.
(d) A bar.
3. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(b) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(c) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(d) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
4. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
3. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
4. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
5. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)