|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Teaford.
(c) Mrs. Tinkham.
(d) Mrs. Tillman.
2. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
3. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(b) the furnace is going out.
(c) commitment to the school will not change.
(d) car is making funny noises.
4. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
5. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
2. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
3. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
4. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
5. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)