|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
(a) Mrs. Mortar has gained weight and must go on a diet.
(b) Mrs. Mortar is forgetting too many things.
(c) The school is sending Mrs. Mortar back to London.
(d) The girls don't want her at the school anymore.
2. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Kay.
(b) Karen Dobie.
(c) Karen Wright.
(d) Karen Mortar.
3. How have the witnesses viewed the inappropriate behavior?
(a) Through a crack in a door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) Through a keyhole.
(d) With a telescope.
4. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
5. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A bar.
(c) A car.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
2. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
3. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
4. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
5. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)