|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(b) Witch trials.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) Women's rights.
2. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
(a) She can stay home as long as she likes.
(b) She will be driven back to school.
(c) She should at least stay for dinner.
(d) She is never going back to that school.
3. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
4. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
(a) The girls don't want her at the school anymore.
(b) Mrs. Mortar is forgetting too many things.
(c) Mrs. Mortar has gained weight and must go on a diet.
(d) The school is sending Mrs. Mortar back to London.
5. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
2. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
3. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
4. How have the witnesses viewed the inappropriate behavior?
5. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)