|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agatha view Mary when she arrives unexpectedly?
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) Unusual noises.
(b) A TV.
(d) An alarm clock.
3. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
(a) Her grandmother's home.
(b) Her mother's home.
(c) The family cottage.
(d) A hotel.
4. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
(a) Filing her nails.
(b) Leaning her head back.
(c) Listening to a recitation.
(d) Sitting in a big chair.
5. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A vase.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
2. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
3. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
4. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
5. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)