|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
(a) cunning behavior.
(d) study habits.
2. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(c) Young girls.
(d) Angry husbands.
3. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
(a) She passes them off.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) She is outraged.
(d) She will sue the school.
4. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(b) The housekeeper at the school.
(c) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
(d) The mother of one of the girls at school.
5. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
3. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
4. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
5. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)