|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She ignores them.
(b) She asks her to repeat them.
(c) She believes every word.
(d) She asks for details.
2. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A library.
(b) A bar.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A car.
3. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
4. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
(a) Karen and Martha.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who questions Mary upon her arrival at the Tilford house?
(a) The maid.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mr. Tilford.
(d) The butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
2. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
3. In what room of the school does the play begin?
4. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
5. Who does Mary coerce for money?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)