|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building houses the school?
(b) Townhouse in the city.
(c) Converted farmhouse.
(d) Abandoned schoolhouse.
2. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
(a) Martha is not as pretty as Karen.
(b) Martha is not as smart as Karen.
(c) Martha has inappropriate feelings for Karen.
(d) Martha has always been fat and ugly.
3. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) commitment to the school will not change.
(b) car is making funny noises.
(c) the furnace is going out.
(d) the end of year picnic is all planned.
4. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She asks for details.
(b) She ignores them.
(c) She asks her to repeat them.
(d) She believes every word.
5. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Wilson.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Dobie.
(d) Karen Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the source of Mary's behavioral problems?
2. Mary has a history of _________________.
3. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
4. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
5. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)