|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She asks her to repeat them.
(b) She ignores them.
(c) She asks for details.
(d) She believes every word.
2. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) Witch trials.
(c) Women's rights.
3. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
4. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(b) the furnace is going out.
(c) commitment to the school will not change.
(d) car is making funny noises.
5. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Agatha question Mary?
2. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
3. Who is Karen's fiance?
4. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
5. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)