|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) Angry husbands.
(b) Young girls.
2. What has happened to Mary's vow?
(a) She will start tomorrow.
(b) She has followed through on it.
(c) She is thinking it over.
(d) She has abandoned it.
3. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
(b) Just a little bit.
(c) Just the right amount.
(d) More than enough.
4. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A bar.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) A library.
(d) A car.
5. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(b) Monday morning.
(c) After the school holiday.
(d) Tomorrow morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
2. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
3. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
4. Who does Mary coerce for money?
5. What claims does Mary make about school?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)