|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
2. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
(a) Mrs. Munn.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Professor Cardinal.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
3. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
4. Mary has a history of _________________.
(a) asthma attacks.
(b) fainting spells.
(c) excellent grades.
5. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(a) Mary's father.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mary's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what work of fiction can Mary's actions be compared?
2. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
3. What does Mary do to Rosalie?
4. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
5. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)