|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has low blood pressure.
(b) She has asthma.
(c) She has a heart murmur.
(d) She is in perfect health.
3. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
4. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(a) Mary's grandmother.
(b) Mary's father.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
(a) He takes her to dinner.
(b) He puts on classical music.
(c) He pours her a drink.
(d) He embraces her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Mary's behavior be characterized?
2. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
3. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
4. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
5. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)