|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The study room.
(c) The gym.
(d) The library.
2. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
(a) they don't understand.
(b) that is evil.
(c) that hurts them.
(d) that gets in their way.
3. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
(a) Falls on the floor claiming a heart attack.
(c) Throws a vase of flowers.
(d) Screams and runs away.
4. What does Mrs. Tilford decide to do after Mary persists in her claims about Karen and Martha?
(a) Demand the immediate resignation of the headmistresses.
(b) Send Mary back to school immediately.
(c) Ground Mary for lying.
(d) Investigate the claims.
5. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
(d) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
2. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
3. The school was founded by ___________________.
4. What claims does Mary make about school?
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)