|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
2. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Wright.
(b) Karen Davis.
(c) Karen Wilson.
(d) Karen Dobie.
3. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
(a) He understands her concerns.
(b) He appreciates the offer but can't accept it.
(c) He is outraged at the intrusion into his life.
(d) He is grateful for her generosity.
4. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
2. The school was founded by ___________________.
3. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
4. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
5. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)