|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A library.
(b) A bar.
(c) A car.
(d) A bedroom.
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) An alarm clock.
(c) A TV.
(d) Unusual noises.
3. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(a) Alcohol abuse.
(b) Abused as a child.
(c) Emotional disturbance.
4. At the time this play was written, lesbianism was _________________.
(b) not a public topic.
(c) a sin.
(d) in vogue.
5. Who is Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Dobie.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. What is the vow made by the student?
3. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
4. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
5. What claims does Mary make?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)