|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. For what does Mrs. Tilford reprimand Mary?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Getting expelled.
(d) Her malicious behavior.
3. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has asthma.
(b) She is in perfect health.
(c) She has a heart murmur.
(d) She has low blood pressure.
4. Where are Rosalie's parents?
(a) Palm Beach.
(b) New York.
5. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
(b) Mary is having a slumber party.
(c) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
(d) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
2. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
4. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
5. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)