|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
(a) A flood sweeping everything away.
(b) A fire that reduces everything to embers.
(c) A tornado flattening the landscape.
(d) Acid eating away at something.
2. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
(a) Mary is having a slumber party.
(b) Mrs. Tilford called all the girls' parents about the accusations.
(c) The girls are going to a football game the next day.
(d) Mary is having a birthday party for her.
3. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
(a) To convince her to take French.
(b) To talk about her plans for the summer.
(c) To take her to the theatre.
(d) To determine the cause of her latest illness.
4. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
(d) Playing the piano.
5. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
(a) Just a little bit.
(c) More than enough.
(d) Just the right amount.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
2. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
3. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
4. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
5. What does Mrs. Tilford decide to do after Mary persists in her claims about Karen and Martha?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)