|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(b) Mary's grandmother.
(c) Mary's father.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(a) Working on projects.
(c) Eating lunch.
3. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
4. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
(a) She will sue the school.
(b) She passes them off.
(c) She is hurt.
(d) She is outraged.
5. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
(c) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
2. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
3. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
4. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
5. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)