|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(c) Mary Ann.
2. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Mortar.
(b) Karen Kay.
(c) Karen Wright.
(d) Karen Dobie.
3. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) Unusual noises.
(d) A TV.
4. What is the vow made by the student?
(a) Marry the next boy she meets.
(b) Run away with her boyfriend.
(c) Cut off all her hair.
(d) Leave the school.
5. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
(c) Angry husbands.
(d) Young girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
2. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
3. Whose bracelet will Mary claim that Rosalie stole?
4. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)