|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
2. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A book.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A vase.
(d) A pillow.
3. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
(a) A fire that reduces everything to embers.
(b) A tornado flattening the landscape.
(c) Acid eating away at something.
(d) A flood sweeping everything away.
4. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She has to leave the school.
(b) She needs a long vacation.
(c) She should retire next year.
(d) She deserves a raise.
5. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
2. Who does Mary say she misses?
3. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
4. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
5. What is the vow made by the student?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)