|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
(a) cunning behavior.
(b) study habits.
2. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
(a) Mary's father.
(c) Mary's grandmother.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
3. What has happened to Mary's vow?
(a) She has abandoned it.
(b) She will start tomorrow.
(c) She is thinking it over.
(d) She has followed through on it.
4. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Tinkham.
(b) Mrs. Tillman.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Teaford.
5. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
(a) She can stay home as long as she likes.
(b) She should at least stay for dinner.
(c) She will be driven back to school.
(d) She is never going back to that school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
2. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
3. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
4. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
5. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)