|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room and states that Mary had found the flowers in a trashcan?
(a) Karen Kay.
(b) Karen Wright.
(c) Karen Dobie.
(d) Karen Mortar.
2. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
(a) She is hurt.
(b) She is outraged.
(c) She will sue the school.
(d) She passes them off.
3. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
(b) coughing spells.
4. What does Mrs. Tilford declare about Mary?
(a) She can stay home as long as she likes.
(b) She will be driven back to school.
(c) She is never going back to that school.
(d) She should at least stay for dinner.
5. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The library.
(b) The gym.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The study room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
2. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
3. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
4. Who questions Mary again about her story?
5. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)