|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
2. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Dobie.
(b) Martha Washington.
(c) Martha Wilson.
(d) Martha Vineyard.
3. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
(a) Karen and Martha.
(b) Reverend Miller.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Professor Cardinal.
4. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) negative environment.
(b) foster home.
(c) boarding school.
(d) loving home.
5. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
(a) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Munn?
2. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
3. At the time this play was written, lesbianism was _________________.
4. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
5. Who does Mary coerce for money?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)