|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
(d) malicious behavior.
2. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She has to leave the school.
(b) She should retire next year.
(c) She needs a long vacation.
(d) She deserves a raise.
3. What is a possible source of Mary's behavioral problems?
(a) Emotional disturbance.
(b) Abused as a child.
(c) Alcohol abuse.
4. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
(a) Creating such turmoil at the school.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Faking heart attacks.
(d) Biting her nails.
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
2. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
3. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
4. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
5. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)