|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Wilson.
(b) Martha Dobie.
(c) Martha Vineyard.
(d) Martha Washington.
2. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The library.
(b) The gym.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The study room.
3. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
4. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. Who is Karen's fiance?
(a) Dr. James Hall.
(b) Dr. Jim Bellevue.
(c) Dr. Joseph Cardoff.
(d) Dr. Joe Cardin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
2. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. What is the vow made by the student?
4. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
5. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)