|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(a) Monday morning.
(b) After the school holiday.
(c) Tomorrow morning.
2. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
(a) Karen and Martha.
(b) Reverend Miller.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Professor Cardinal.
3. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
4. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
(a) A library.
(b) A car.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A bar.
5. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) She has encouraged all the parents to remove their daughters from the school.
(b) They would like her support in the next election.
(c) They want to confirm her grant to the school for next year.
(d) They are enlisting her help to organize a bake sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary relentless in doing?
2. Who sides with Martha and Karen?
3. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
4. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
5. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)