|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person the parents talk to before withdrawing their daughters from the school?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
2. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(b) After the school holiday.
(c) Monday morning.
(d) Tomorrow morning.
3. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
(a) will be sorry one day.
(b) will behave maliciously for the rest of her life.
(c) doesn't even know what she has done wrong.
(d) will have to confess her sins.
4. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
5. Who questions Mary again about her story?
(a) Professor Cardinal.
(b) Mrs. Munn.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) Mr. Savoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
2. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
3. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
4. What claims does Mary make?
5. Who raised Mary?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)