|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She should retire next year.
(b) She needs a long vacation.
(c) She has to leave the school.
(d) She deserves a raise.
2. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about his marriage to Karen?
(a) He understands her concerns.
(b) He is grateful for her generosity.
(c) He is outraged at the intrusion into his life.
(d) He appreciates the offer but can't accept it.
3. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
4. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
(a) Filing her nails.
(b) Listening to a recitation.
(c) Leaning her head back.
(d) Sitting in a big chair.
5. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
2. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
3. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
4. Why does Agatha question Mary?
5. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)