|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) Threatens to tell that Rosalie stole a bracelet.
(b) Threatens to tell that Rosalie sneaks out to see boys.
(c) Threatens to tell that Rosalie smokes pot.
(d) Threatens to tell that Rosalie drinks beer.
2. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
(a) Because of the inappropriate behavior of the headmistresses.
(b) Because a new headmaster has taken over.
(c) Because she is homesick.
(d) Because of the crime on campus.
3. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has asthma.
(b) She is in perfect health.
(c) She has low blood pressure.
(d) She has a heart murmur.
4. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
(a) Mrs. Montague.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Munn.
(d) Mrs. Nunn.
5. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
(a) they have witnessed the inappropriate behavior.
(b) the boys' school has a new curfew.
(c) the Spring Fling dance may be cancelled.
(d) Summer vacation is shorter this year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary symbolize in the play?
2. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
4. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
5. What type of building houses the school?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)