Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
2. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(a) Eating lunch.
(d) Working on projects.
3. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
4. What does Mrs. Mortar say to Martha in retaliation?
(a) Martha is not as smart as Karen.
(b) Martha has inappropriate feelings for Karen.
(c) Martha has always been fat and ugly.
(d) Martha is not as pretty as Karen.
5. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(b) the furnace is going out.
(c) commitment to the school will not change.
(d) car is making funny noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
3. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
4. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
5. What is the vow made by the student?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)