|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Get new students.
(b) Explain everything to the girls.
(c) Move away.
(d) Apologize to the parents.
2. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To add interest to her boring life.
(b) To practice her acting skills.
(c) To get attention.
(d) To write better stories.
3. When is Mary to be taken back to school?
(a) After the school holiday.
(b) Monday morning.
(d) Tomorrow morning.
4. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
(b) Just the right amount.
(c) More than enough.
(d) Just a little bit.
5. What do the adults' reactions validate in Mary?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her generosity.
(c) Her malicious behavior.
(d) Her timidity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
2. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
3. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
4. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
5. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)