|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary symbolize in the play?
2. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The study room.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The library.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's home.
3. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
(a) He takes her to dinner.
(b) He puts on classical music.
(c) He pours her a drink.
(d) He embraces her.
4. What is the name of Mary's grandmother?
(a) Mrs. Teaford.
(b) Mrs. Tillman.
(c) Mrs. Tinkham.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(b) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(d) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
2. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
3. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
4. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
5. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)