|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) All the girls at school.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) Only Mary.
2. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
(a) Because of the crime on campus.
(b) Because she is homesick.
(c) Because of the inappropriate behavior of the headmistresses.
(d) Because a new headmaster has taken over.
3. What has happened to Mary's vow?
(a) She has abandoned it.
(b) She has followed through on it.
(c) She will start tomorrow.
(d) She is thinking it over.
4. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
(a) Karen and Martha.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright-Dobie School.
(b) Wright Brothers School.
(c) Wright Way School.
(d) Wright-Wrong School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vow made by the student?
2. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
4. What is the age range of the girls in the opening act?
5. Where has the alleged inappropriate behavior taken place?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)