|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
2. How is Dr. Cardin related to Mary Tilford?
3. Who does Mary say she misses?
(a) Her dog.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
4. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
5. To what can Mary's malicious destruction be compared?
(a) A fire that reduces everything to embers.
(b) A tornado flattening the landscape.
(c) Acid eating away at something.
(d) A flood sweeping everything away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
2. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
3. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
4. Who threatens Mrs. Tilford?
5. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)