|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Making dinner.
(b) Arranging flowers.
(c) Packing clothes.
(d) Making preparations for a guest.
2. What does Mrs. Tilford tell Dr. Cardin about his marriage to Karen?
(a) She wants to give Karen a bridal shower.
(b) She wants to pay for the wedding flowers.
(c) She wants to host their wedding at her home.
(d) She doesn't want him to marry Karen.
3. What is Mary relentless in doing?
(a) Getting on the cheerleading squad.
(b) Going to Europe this summer.
(c) Damaging the credibility of the headmistresses.
(d) Learning to speak French.
4. How does Dr. Cardin respond to Martha's request that he speak to Mrs. Tilford?
(a) He agrees to do it.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He agrees to think about it.
(d) He resists.
5. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
(a) loving home.
(b) foster home.
(c) negative environment.
(d) boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
2. Which girl does Mrs. Mortar chastise for tardiness?
3. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
4. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
5. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)