|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Pick up his laundry.
(b) Vacuum the study room.
(c) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
(d) Make a pot of coffee.
2. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
3. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) Only Mary.
(b) All the girls at school.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
4. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She asks for details.
(b) She believes every word.
(c) She asks her to repeat them.
(d) She ignores them.
5. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
(a) Mrs. Rose Morton.
(b) Mrs. Lily Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Lily Fair.
(d) Mrs. Lily Dobie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do to Rosalie?
2. Who threatens Mrs. Tilford?
3. Why do Karen and Martha want to talk to Mrs. Tilford?
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)