|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(c) Working on projects.
(d) Eating lunch.
2. Dr. Cardin believes that Mary is prone to _______________.
(a) coughing spells.
3. What role does evil serve in good vs. evil dramas?
4. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
(a) cunning behavior.
(d) study habits.
5. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
(a) A libel suit.
(b) Bodily harm.
(c) Newspaper ads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
2. In what state does the action in THE CRUCIBLE take place?
3. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
4. Who is the second person Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
5. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)