|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
2. Who does Mary coerce for money?
(a) Mary Ann.
3. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She is in perfect health.
(b) She has a heart murmur.
(c) She has low blood pressure.
(d) She has asthma.
4. Why does Agatha question Mary?
(a) Her shoes are muddy.
(b) She doesn't have any luggage.
(c) Her arrival is unexpected.
(d) Her clothes are all wet.
5. What was the topic of THE CRUCIBLE?
(a) Women's rights.
(b) Witch trials.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
2. Whose accusations initiate the witch trials in THE CRUCIBLE?
3. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
4. The school was founded by ___________________.
5. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)