|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Rosalie's parents?
(a) Palm Beach.
(c) New York.
2. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
3. What does Martha tell Mrs. Mortar that hurts Mrs. Mortar's feelings?
(a) Mrs. Mortar is forgetting too many things.
(b) Mrs. Mortar has gained weight and must go on a diet.
(c) The school is sending Mrs. Mortar back to London.
(d) The girls don't want her at the school anymore.
4. Why does Agatha question Mary?
(a) Her clothes are all wet.
(b) Her arrival is unexpected.
(c) She doesn't have any luggage.
(d) Her shoes are muddy.
5. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Tilford house?
(a) Professor Cardinal.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Reverend Miller.
(d) Karen and Martha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do to Rosalie?
2. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
3. With whom does Karen discuss Mary's disruptive behavior?
4. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
5. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)