|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
2. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
(c) malicious behavior.
3. What is Mary relentless in doing?
(a) Going to Europe this summer.
(b) Learning to speak French.
(c) Damaging the credibility of the headmistresses.
(d) Getting on the cheerleading squad.
4. How can Mrs. Tilford be characterized?
5. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The den.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
2. Martha asks Dr. Cardin to speak to _______________ about Mary's behavior.
3. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. Who does Mary say she misses?
5. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)