|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
2. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A book.
(d) A vase.
3. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
(a) Her grandmother's home.
(b) Her mother's home.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The family cottage.
4. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
(a) Summer vacation is shorter this year.
(b) the Spring Fling dance may be cancelled.
(c) they have witnessed the inappropriate behavior.
(d) the boys' school has a new curfew.
5. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
(a) To get her a French tutor.
(b) To separate her from her cohorts.
(c) To get her to a psychiatrist.
(d) To expel her from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Mortar's former profession?
2. Mrs. Tilford conducts herself with no hint of _____________________.
3. Who does Mary coerce for money?
4. What claims does Mary make?
5. Which of the students has made a vow to do something?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)