|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary give to Mrs. Mortar?
2. Who is Karen's fiance?
(a) Dr. Joseph Cardoff.
(b) Dr. James Hall.
(c) Dr. Jim Bellevue.
(d) Dr. Joe Cardin.
3. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
(a) She deserves a raise.
(b) She needs a long vacation.
(c) She should retire next year.
(d) She has to leave the school.
4. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
(a) that is evil.
(b) they don't understand.
(c) that hurts them.
(d) that gets in their way.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Tilford's home.
(b) The library.
(c) The study room.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
2. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
3. Why does Rosalie have permission to stay at the Tilford home?
4. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
5. What guest is expected at the Tilford home?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)