|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary has a history of _________________.
(a) fainting spells.
(b) excellent grades.
(c) asthma attacks.
2. How have the witnesses viewed the inappropriate behavior?
(a) Through a keyhole.
(b) Through a crack in a door.
(c) Through an open window.
(d) With a telescope.
3. At the time this play was written, lesbianism was _________________.
(a) a sin.
(b) not a public topic.
(c) in vogue.
4. What guest is expected at the Tilford home?
(a) Mrs. Tilford's sister.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) One of the girls from the school.
(d) An old college friend of Mr. Tilford's.
5. What is the vow made by the student?
(a) Marry the next boy she meets.
(b) Cut off all her hair.
(c) Leave the school.
(d) Run away with her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who monitors the study room?
2. How does Dr. Cardin attempt to comfort Martha?
3. Who questions Mary again about her story?
4. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
5. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)