|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The girls at school are troubled because _________________________.
(a) the Spring Fling dance may be cancelled.
(b) Summer vacation is shorter this year.
(c) they have witnessed the inappropriate behavior.
(d) the boys' school has a new curfew.
2. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
(a) will behave maliciously for the rest of her life.
(b) will be sorry one day.
(c) doesn't even know what she has done wrong.
(d) will have to confess her sins.
3. Mrs. Tilford's demeanor can be characterized as ______________.
4. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) Threatens to tell that Rosalie sneaks out to see boys.
(b) Threatens to tell that Rosalie smokes pot.
(c) Threatens to tell that Rosalie drinks beer.
(d) Threatens to tell that Rosalie stole a bracelet.
5. Why do Rosalie's parents want her away from the school?
(a) Because of the inappropriate behavior of the headmistresses.
(b) Because she is homesick.
(c) Because a new headmaster has taken over.
(d) Because of the crime on campus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
2. Who does Mary coerce for money?
3. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
4. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
5. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)