|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
2. What does Mrs. Tilford advise Martha and Karen to do?
(a) Get new students.
(b) Apologize to the parents.
(c) Explain everything to the girls.
(d) Move away.
3. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
(a) Confront Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Talk about Mary's grades.
(c) Attend a cocktail party.
(d) Speak to the Garden Club.
4. According to Mary, who knows about the behavior of Karen and Martha?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Only Mary.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) All the girls at school.
5. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
(a) She passes them off.
(b) She will sue the school.
(c) She is hurt.
(d) She is outraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary claim to have mistreated her?
2. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
3. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
4. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
5. Who does Mary coerce for money?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)