|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
2. How does Mary feel about Rosalie?
(a) She can't stand her.
(b) She can take her or leave her.
(c) She is her best friend.
(d) She doesn't particularly like her.
3. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Converted farmhouse.
(b) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(d) Townhouse in the city.
4. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
(a) Just the right amount.
(b) Just a little bit.
(c) More than enough.
5. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) Mrs. Mortar told her to.
(b) To get Rosalie in trouble.
(c) She doesn't know any better.
(d) She needs allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the stereotypical definition of New England mores?
2. Karen tells Martha that __________ has asked her to marry him.
3. What claims does Mary make?
4. Who is one of the people Mrs. Tilford calls to talk about Karen and Martha's behavior?
5. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)