|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
(a) She asks for details.
(b) She believes every word.
(c) She asks her to repeat them.
(d) She ignores them.
2. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
3. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
4. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A vase.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A book.
(d) A shoe.
5. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Dr. Cardin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
2. What accusations does Mary make about Karen and Martha?
3. What does Mary do upon hearing her punishment?
4. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
5. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)