|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do when she learns that she will be separated from her friends?
2. How much money does Mary have to complete her expedition?
(a) Just a little bit.
(c) More than enough.
(d) Just the right amount.
3. It is safe to say that Mary ______________________.
(a) will be sorry one day.
(b) will have to confess her sins.
(c) doesn't even know what she has done wrong.
(d) will behave maliciously for the rest of her life.
4. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Make a pot of coffee.
(b) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
(c) Vacuum the study room.
(d) Pick up his laundry.
5. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The study room.
(b) The library.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
2. Mary has a history of _________________.
3. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
4. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
5. With what does Martha threaten Mrs. Tilford?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)