|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mary prone to exaggeration?
(a) To add interest to her boring life.
(b) To get attention.
(c) To practice her acting skills.
(d) To write better stories.
2. Who questions Mary again about her story?
(a) Professor Cardinal.
(b) Dr. Cardin.
(c) Mr. Savoy.
(d) Mrs. Munn.
3. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
4. At the time this play was written, lesbianism was _________________.
(a) not a public topic.
(c) a sin.
(d) in vogue.
5. What are Mary's tools used for evil?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Tilford respond to Mary's exaggerations?
2. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
3. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
4. What do Karen and Martha decide about Mary?
5. What is the vow made by the student?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)