|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the house at Mrs. Tilford's request?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Professor Cardinal.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Munn.
2. What kind of charges is Mary making against the headmistresses?
(a) Probably true.
(b) Completely false.
(c) Completely true.
(d) A little bit true.
3. What is Mary relentless in doing?
(a) Going to Europe this summer.
(b) Getting on the cheerleading squad.
(c) Damaging the credibility of the headmistresses.
(d) Learning to speak French.
4. What happens when Karen and Martha find flaws in Mary's story?
(a) She slaps them.
(b) She recovers quickly.
(c) She cries.
(d) She runs out of the room.
5. Which of the following are the girls not doing at the play begins?
(a) Working on projects.
(b) Eating lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
2. Agatha is used to Mary's ___________________.
3. Who reprimands Mary during her crying fit?
4. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
5. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)