|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary relentless in doing?
(a) Learning to speak French.
(b) Getting on the cheerleading squad.
(c) Damaging the credibility of the headmistresses.
(d) Going to Europe this summer.
2. What have the girls heard coming from the bedroom door?
(b) Unusual noises.
(c) An alarm clock.
(d) A TV.
3. What has Dr. Cardin asked Mrs. Mortar to do which irritates her?
(a) Vacuum the study room.
(b) Leave the room where Mary is resting.
(c) Make a pot of coffee.
(d) Pick up his laundry.
4. What does Mary symbolize in the play?
5. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Mary's vow?
2. How does Mrs. Tilford initially respond to Mary's accusations?
3. Why are Karen and Martha so outraged?
4. Who is Karen's fiance?
5. Why does Joe visit with Mary?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)