|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the adults' reactions validate in Mary?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her timidity.
(c) Her malicious behavior.
(d) Her generosity.
2. Why does Agatha question Mary?
(a) She doesn't have any luggage.
(b) Her clothes are all wet.
(c) Her shoes are muddy.
(d) Her arrival is unexpected.
3. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
4. Who is Mrs. Munn?
(a) The housekeeper at the school.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's seamstress.
(c) The mother of one of the girls at school.
(d) The wife of Mrs. Tilford's husband's business partner.
5. Karen tells Martha that her ________________________.
(a) the end of year picnic is all planned.
(b) commitment to the school will not change.
(c) car is making funny noises.
(d) the furnace is going out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary doing as Rosalie enters the living room?
2. Who is asked to corroborate Mary's story?
3. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
4. Who threatens Mrs. Tilford?
5. Where are Rosalie's parents?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)