|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Cardin state about Mary's health?
(a) She has low blood pressure.
(b) She is in perfect health.
(c) She has asthma.
(d) She has a heart murmur.
2. Most people tend to destroy something __________________.
(a) that is evil.
(b) that hurts them.
(c) they don't understand.
(d) that gets in their way.
3. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Arranging flowers.
(b) Making dinner.
(c) Packing clothes.
(d) Making preparations for a guest.
4. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
(d) A few of the girls.
5. What is Rosalie's demeanor when she enters the living room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen and Martha's intention at the Tilford house?
2. Where does Mary go when she runs away from the school?
3. At the time this play was written, what was not condoned as proper among those teaching children?
4. In what room of the school does the play begin?
5. Who is Mrs. Tilford's maid?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)