|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears Martha and Mrs. Mortar arguing?
(a) Dr. Cardin.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) A few of the girls.
2. What arouses Mrs. Tilford's suspicions about Mary's accusations?
(a) Mary has a tape recording.
(b) Mary swears on her mother's grave.
(c) Mary produces witnesses.
(d) Mary is insistent.
3. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
(a) She needs allies.
(b) To get Rosalie in trouble.
(c) She doesn't know any better.
(d) Mrs. Mortar told her to.
4. What does Mary do to scare Rosalie?
(a) Jumps out at her.
(b) Makes noises.
(d) Throws a book at her.
5. Who threatens Mrs. Tilford?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Dr. Cardin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the guest expected at the Tilford home?
2. Who is Mary's grandmother?
3. Mary's behavior would indicate that she was raised in a _______________________.
4. What punishment does Karen inflict on Mary?
5. How does Mrs. Tilford react to Mary's visit?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)