1. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright Brothers School.
(b) Wright-Wrong School.
(c) Wright-Dobie School.
(d) Wright Way School.
3. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) A university professor.
(b) Two single women.
(c) A board of businessmen.
(d) A group of philanthropists.
6. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Wilson.
(b) Martha Vineyard.
(c) Martha Washington.
(d) Martha Dobie.
7. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Wright.
(b) Karen Davis.
(c) Karen Wilson.
(d) Karen Dobie.
8. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
9. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
10. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(c) Converted farmhouse.
(d) Townhouse in the city.
This section contains 3,899 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)