1. How many acts are in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
2. What is the name of the school in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
(a) Wright-Wrong School.
(b) Wright Brothers School.
(c) Wright-Dobie School.
(d) Wright Way School.
3. What is the time period for THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
4. In what state does THE CHILDREN'S HOUR take place?
5. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) Two single women.
(b) A board of businessmen.
(c) A group of philanthropists.
(d) A university professor.
6. Who is one of the women who founded the school?
(a) Martha Wilson.
(b) Martha Dobie.
(c) Martha Vineyard.
(d) Martha Washington.
7. Who is the other woman who founded the school?
(a) Karen Wright.
(b) Karen Dobie.
(c) Karen Davis.
(d) Karen Wilson.
8. What is the obvious theme in THE CHILDREN'S HOUR?
9. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
10. What type of building houses the school?
(a) Converted farmhouse.
(c) Abandoned schoolhouse.
(d) Townhouse in the city.
This section contains 3,899 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)