|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the female narrator referring to in this passage, "He called me selfish, and he asked if i hadn't seen or heard what was happening to man-crazy whores like me. I shouted that i wasn't a whore. He had no business calling me that"?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(c) Madan Roger.
(d) Her father.
2. Who says, "You must love him for this, you must"?
(a) The female narrator.
(b) The narrator's father.
(d) The narrator's boyfriend.
3. What kind of man does the female narrator's father want her to marry?
(a) Someone like the first narrator.
(b) One who can give her more than she has now.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Someone like her cousin.
4. Who was coming to arrest the female narrator?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The youth federation.
(c) Radio Six.
5. Why does the female narrator tell her father that she loves her boyfriend?
(a) Because she already married him.
(b) Because he thinks it will make him happy.
(c) Because she wants him to know she loved someone other than her parents.
(d) Because she wants her father's permission to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Manman?
2. Why does the female narrator think her boyfriend might be dead?
3. What does the narrator's father do the day the family leaves the city?
4. What does the female narrator refer to the soldiers as?
5. What does the female narrator say has become her "most trusted friend?"
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)