1. What is the first narrator's name?
He is not named.
2. What is used as the sail of the boat?
3. What does the first narrator say lies beyond the mountains?
4. What is the setting the first narrator is in?
5. What is the gender of the first narrator?
6. What does the first narrator write of the sea?
All of these.
7. What is the relationship between the two narrators?
They are lovers.
8. Who says, "I see you crying like a crushed snail, the way you cried when I helped you pull out your first tooth?"
The first narrator.
This section contains 4,971 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)