1. What is the first narrator's name?
2. What is used as the sail of the boat?
3. What does the first narrator say lies beyond the mountains?
4. What is the setting the first narrator is in?
5. What is the gender of the first narrator?
6. What does the first narrator write of the sea?
7. What is the relationship between the two narrators?
8. Who says, "I see you crying like a crushed snail, the way you cried when I helped you pull out your first tooth?"
This section contains 4,971 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)