|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Her Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the first narrator like about the radio show?
(a) The music.
(b) The freedom of speech.
(c) Being a rebel.
(d) The narrator didn't like the radio show.
2. Why doesn't the second narrator sketch butterflies anymore?
(a) Because Madan Roger told her the black ones bring bad news.
(b) She does not say.
(c) Because she doesn't know how.
(d) Because her father forbids her to.
3. What does the female narrator say about hail?
(a) It is annoying.
(b) It is calming.
(c) It fall like angry tears from heaven.
(d) It falls like golf balls from the sky.
4. Who says, "I see you crying like a crushed snail, the way you cried when I helped you pull out your first tooth?"
(a) The male narrator's mother.
(c) The first narrator.
(d) The male narrator's father.
5. Who says, "A banyan could become a forest if it were given a chance?"
(b) The narrator's father.
(c) Madan Roger.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the male narrator say he would name his child if it were born at sea?
2. What spirit does the male narrator say he has to throw his remaining possessions over to?
3. Who is Agwé?
4. Which of these statements is false?
5. Why do the other people on the boat offer to take care of the baby for Celianne?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)