|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Her Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to be a gardener?
(a) The narrator's father.
(c) The narrator's boyfriend.
(d) Madan Roger.
2. Why does the male narrator feign nausea?
(a) So he doesn't have to help Celianne with the baby.
(b) He does not want to be seen crying.
(c) His nausea is always real.
(d) So he can write undisturbed.
3. What does the male narrator say he would name his child if it were born at sea?
(a) Freedom or liberty, after his journey.
(b) Sun, moon, or star, after the elements.
(c) Hope or faith, after his plight.
(d) Hunger or Thirst, after his pain.
4. What do the Protestants see themselves as?
(a) Sodom and Gomorrh.
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) Job or the Children of Israel.
5. What does the male narrator try to buy from the women on board?
(c) A hat.
(d) A keepsake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "He was going to make a good man, that boy. Sharp like a needle point, that boy, he took the university exams a year before everyone else in this area?"
2. Who says, "Maybe we will go to Guinin, to live with the spirits, to be with everyone who has come and has died before us?"
3. What kind of tree does the second narrator stand underneath?
4. How does the story end?
5. What part of the female narrator's body shivers when she thinks of her boyfriend in danger?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)