|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Her Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name given to the Radio group the male narrator belonged to?
(a) Radio Six.
(b) Radio Haiti.
(c) Radio Seven.
(d) Radio One.
2. Why was the female narrator almost arrested?
(a) None of the above.
(b) She murdered Madan Roger.
(c) They thought she was a member of the youth federation.
(d) She is a criminal.
3. Why doesn't the female narrator bathe during the day?
(a) Because she likes to bathe beneath the stars.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Because it is too cold.
(d) Because people might see her.
4. Who said, "Now we will never be mistaken for Cubans?"
(a) The male narrator.
(c) A man on the boat.
(d) The old man.
5. What does the first narrator do when Celianne goes into labor?
(a) Asks if anyone on the boat is a doctor.
(b) Keeps bailing water out so the boat doesn't sink.
(c) Moves to the other end of the boat.
(d) Helps her deliver the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the female narrator see as they drive to ville rose?
2. Which of these statements is true?
3. Why doesn't the second narrator sketch butterflies anymore?
4. Where are the people on the boat sailing towards?
5. What announcement is the second narrator waiting for?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)