|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Her Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the male narrator afraid might happen once they get deep at sea?
(a) Having nightmares.
(b) Getting lost.
(c) The narrator does not say.
(d) Getting a sunburn.
2. What is the setting the first narrator is in?
(c) The sea.
3. What is the female narrator referring to in this sentence, "And when we see each other again, it will seem like we lost no time?"
(a) Their reunion in Miami.
(b) Recording tapes to each other so they can send them in the mail.
(c) Their reunion in death.
(d) The idea that if they keep writing one another it will seem like they were never apart.
4. What is there a lot of in Ville Rose?
5. Why is the first narrator grateful there are no children on the boat?
(a) They would remind him of the despair they are struggling against.
(b) He could not bear their complaints or cries.
(c) They would add too much weight.
(d) They do not understand oppression, therefore their presence is not validated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the male narrator referring to when he says, "They're almost not human?"
2. Where did the second narrator's family hide when soldiers came to Madan Roger's house?
3. How old is the second narrator?
4. What did the soldiers make Celianne's brother do?
5. What do both of the narrators refer to their love as?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)