|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through His Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scarred Cèlianne's face?
(a) Her brother.
(d) Another passenger.
2. Who says, "Maybe we will go to Guinin, to live with the spirits, to be with everyone who has come and has died before us?"
(a) The captain.
(c) The male narrator.
(d) The old man.
3. Where are the people on the boat from?
(d) The Bahamas.
4. Why does the male narrator refer to Agwé?
(a) Because he has to throw his possessions overboard.
(b) Because Agwe talks to him
(c) Because Agwe will protect him.
(d) Because Agwe is the captain.
5. What spirit does the male narrator say he has to throw his remaining possessions over to?
(a) Gali, the spirit of hope.
(b) Vishnu, the spirit of the sky.
(c) Zeus, the spirit of the sun.
(d) Agwe, the spirit of the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It is only my misfortune that would lump me together with an indigent like you?"
2. What does the male narrator try to buy from the women on board?
3. Why does the male narrator feign nausea?
4. Which of these statements is false?
5. Which of these does not appear in the male narrator's dream?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)