|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through His Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the male narrator pray for?
(a) That they will not hit a storm.
(b) That his love will marry a soldier for protection.
(c) That the sea will open up and swallow their boat.
(d) That the sea will part like in the Bible.
2. What does the first narrator write of the sea?
(a) That he may be a child of the sea.
(b) All of these.
(c) It is endless.
(d) The smell.
3. What does the first narrator say is the predominant religion of the others on board?
(d) They are not religious.
4. Why is the first narrator grateful there are no children on the boat?
(a) They would add too much weight.
(b) They do not understand oppression, therefore their presence is not validated.
(c) They would remind him of the despair they are struggling against.
(d) He could not bear their complaints or cries.
5. What tests did the first narrator take before leaving?
(a) Soldier exams.
(b) Bar exams.
(c) University exams.
(d) Medical exams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Protestants see themselves as?
2. Who said, "Now we will never be mistaken for Cubans?"
3. Who said, "Maybe it's like you've always said. I imagine too much?"
4. Which of these does not appear in the male narrator's dream?
5. Fill in the blanks: "Someone says, Krik? You answer _______."
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)