|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through His Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about Celianne's baby?
(a) It does not cry.
(b) Celianne did not have a baby.
(c) It screams constantly.
(d) It has no hair.
2. What is the connection between the old man and Cèlianne?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) Nothing; they are both passengers.
(d) Uncle and niece.
3. Why does Cèlianne wake up screaming the first time?
(a) She has a bad dream.
(b) She sees a shark.
(c) She sees water leaking into the boat.
(d) She is in labor.
4. What does the first narrator say is the predominant religion of the others on board?
(a) They are not religious.
5. What tests did the first narrator take before leaving?
(a) Soldier exams.
(b) Medical exams.
(c) University exams.
(d) Bar exams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Celianne's baby cry?
2. What does the male narrator dream?
3. Why does the male narrator leave Haiti?
4. Fill in the blanks: "Someone says, Krik? You answer _______."
5. What is the male narrator afraid might attract sharks?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)