|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through His Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "If you see me again, I'll be so dark?"
(a) Narrator 2's father.
(b) Narrator 2's mother.
(c) The female narrator.
(d) The male narrator.
2. Who says, "Do you think your money is worth anything to me here?"
(b) The old man.
(c) The captain.
(d) A woman on the boat.
3. What is the first narrator's name?
(c) He is not named.
4. Who is the male narrator referring to in these sentences: "They say the Lord gives and the Lord takes away. I have never been given very much. What was there to take away?"
(a) The government.
(b) Radio Six.
(c) His family.
(d) The Protestants on the boat.
5. What does the old man call the first narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the soldiers make Celianne's brother do?
2. What specifically does the male narrator say about soldiers?
3. Who did the male narrator leave behind in Haiti?
4. Who said, "Gossip spreads here like everywhere else"?
5. What does the male narrator ask of his lover?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)