|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Her Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "People are just too hopeful, and sometimes hope is the biggest weapon of all to use against us?"
(b) Madan Roger.
(c) The narrator's father.
(d) The narrator.
2. Who says, "He was going to make a good man, that boy. Sharp like a needle point, that boy, he took the university exams a year before everyone else in this area?"
(a) The female narrator's father.
(c) The female narrator.
(d) Madan Roger.
3. How old is the male narrator?
(a) Around nineteen or twenty.
(d) It does not say.
4. What is the gender of the second narrator?
(a) It does not say.
(c) There is no narrator.
5. What is there a lot of in Ville Rose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sacrifice does the female narrator's father make for her?
2. Why does the female narrator thank her father?
3. Why is the second narrator listening for the first narrator's name on the radio?
4. What rumor spreads in Haiti?
5. Who said, "Maybe it's like you've always said. I imagine too much?"
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)