1. What is the first narrator's name?
(c) He is not named.
2. What is used as the sail of the boat?
(b) They have no sail.
(d) Shirts sewn together.
3. What does the first narrator say lies beyond the mountains?
(a) More mountains.
(c) The sea.
4. What is the setting the first narrator is in?
(a) The sea.
5. What is the gender of the first narrator?
(c) It does not say.
6. What does the first narrator write of the sea?
(a) It is endless.
(b) The smell.
(c) That he may be a child of the sea.
(d) All of these.
7. What is the relationship between the two narrators?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) Brother and sister.
(d) They are lovers.
8. Who says, "I see you crying like a crushed snail, the way you cried when I helped you pull out your first tooth?"
(a) The male narrator's father.
(c) The first narrator.
(d) The male narrator's mother.
This section contains 4,971 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)