• Male Narrator is on a small boat leaving Haiti
• He reminisces about love for his girlfriend left behind in Haiti.
• He is afraid he will start having nightmares.
• He asks his love not to marry a soldier because they are almost not human.
• There is a pregnant girl named Celianne on board. Her face is covered with razor scars.
• The male narrator is glad there are no children on the boat.
• He remembers that Miami is sunny and it doesn't snow there.
• The male narrator writes that he is becoming more comfortable with the idea of death.
• He hopes the radio show he was a part of will continue.
• Many people on the boat are Protestant; they compare their experience to the Bible.
• The male narrator describes a man on the boat who was returned to Haiti.
• He now has papers and a broken leg to...
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)