Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
2. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
3. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
4. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
5. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,003 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)