|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
2. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
(a) The volume is all the way down.
(b) They are close to the screen.
(c) The screen isn't turned on.
(d) The volume is all the way up.
3. Who is the phone call for, the one that rings when no one but James can hear it?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
4. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
(a) She tries to sign some words.
(b) She writes down her side of the conversation.
(c) She brings a translator.
(d) She doesn't talk loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
2. Sarah points out that every time things get too serious for James, he ____________.
3. Who is on the other side of the stage, taunting Sarah as the scene unfolds?
4. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
5. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)