|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
(a) Hearing people.
(b) Deaf people.
(c) Handicapped people.
2. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
3. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
4. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
5. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
(a) A machine that does 11 things.
(b) The TV.
(c) The oven.
(d) The phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
2. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
3. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
4. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
5. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)