|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her mind.
2. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
(a) It's in a dangerous neighborhood.
(b) It's cold.
(c) It's too early.
(d) It's midnight.
3. Who used to cry because he could hear enough of the organ music that it made their ears hurt?
(b) Mrs. Norman.
4. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) To go away.
(b) To write a book about their plight.
(c) With him.
(d) To divorce James.
5. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
(a) She doesn't talk loudly.
(b) She writes down her side of the conversation.
(c) She brings a translator.
(d) She tries to sign some words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
2. __________ is amazed by Sarah's abilities and is obviously proud of her work.
3. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
4. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
5. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)