|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin want Sarah to read at least before meeting with the lawyer?
(a) His own complaint.
(c) A note from another student.
(d) A note from him.
2. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
3. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
(a) She spells out her responses in ASL.
(b) She talks too loudly.
(c) She doesn't look at anyone's face.
(d) She assumes Sarah can hear.
4. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
(d) Like Orin.
5. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
(c) Neighbor's calls.
(d) Radio question.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
2. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
3. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
4. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
5. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)