|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
2. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
(b) Reactions of James.
(c) Mood changes.
3. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
(a) Then she doesn't have to.
(b) He is.
(c) It's okay too.
(d) She can just give up.
4. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is nervous about it.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is upset.
5. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
(a) Give clues.
(b) Make eye contact.
(d) Touch each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
2. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
3. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
4. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
5. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)