|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
(a) Doesn't want to see him.
(b) Wants him to drop dead.
(c) Wants to marry him.
(d) Hates him.
2. Orin says that Sarah would be an asset because she is deaf, __________ deaf.
3. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) The school.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) James, specifically.
4. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(b) Speech therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
2. What does James complement Orin on when he comes over for dinner one night.
3. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
4. James tries to explain the reason why Sarah can't possibly enjoy ____________ in a long discussion.
5. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)