|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
(a) Too fast.
(b) Too slow.
(c) Too still.
(d) Organ music.
2. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
(a) It's in a dangerous neighborhood.
(b) It's midnight.
(c) It's cold.
(d) It's too early.
3. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
(a) List of questions.
4. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
(a) She loses.
(b) She holds her own.
(c) She gets frustrated and leaves.
(d) She wins her first game.
5. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. James questions the fact that Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore. "Do you think _________ is the best thing for confusion and anger?"
2. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
3. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
4. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
5. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)