|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the other side of the stage, taunting Sarah as the scene unfolds?
(c) Mrs. Norman.
2. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(b) Speech therapist.
3. Sarah moves out of the conversation as ___________ begins to speak for her.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
4. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
(a) Too still.
(b) Too fast.
(c) Organ music.
(d) Too slow.
5. Who usually plays cards with James on a weekly basis, and now that Sarah has learned, she can join in?
(a) The interns.
(b) The faculty.
(c) The students.
(d) The maids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
2. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
3. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
4. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
5. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)