|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
2. Where are James and Sarah when the scene changes away from the card party?
(b) A park.
(d) The restaurant.
3. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
4. At the end of the night, James says that he feels everyone is speaking in some far-northern dialect of __________.
5. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
(b) Social life.
Short Answer Questions
1. James points out that he already knows the drill, being Mrs. Leeds' ________________.
2. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
3. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
4. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
5. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)