|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
2. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
(c) Neighbor's calls.
(d) Radio question.
3. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
4. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(a) Speech therapist.
5. What does James complement Orin on when he comes over for dinner one night.
(a) His speaking.
(b) His wine choice.
(c) His outfit.
(d) His revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
2. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
3. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
4. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
5. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)