|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
2. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is upset.
(b) She is nervous about it.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is excited.
3. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
(a) Men in her class.
(b) Deaf community.
4. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) The school.
(b) James, specifically.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
2. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
3. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
4. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
5. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)