|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
2. James tries to explain the reason why Sarah can't possibly enjoy ____________ in a long discussion.
3. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
(a) She holds her own.
(b) She loses.
(c) She wins her first game.
(d) She gets frustrated and leaves.
4. At the end of the night, James says that he feels everyone is speaking in some far-northern dialect of __________.
5. Sarah notes that neither Orin nor James has any right to _____________ from anyone.
(a) Listen to advice.
(b) Protect her.
(c) Take advice.
(d) Take away rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
2. Sarah notes that while James can not explain music to her, she still ____________ it.
3. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
4. Who used to cry because he could hear enough of the organ music that it made their ears hurt?
5. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)