|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
2. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
3. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
(a) The volume is all the way up.
(b) They are close to the screen.
(c) The screen isn't turned on.
(d) The volume is all the way down.
4. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(b) Hearing person.
(d) Stepford wife.
5. Who usually plays cards with James on a weekly basis, and now that Sarah has learned, she can join in?
(a) The interns.
(b) The maids.
(c) The students.
(d) The faculty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
2. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
3. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
4. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
5. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)