|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin says that Sarah would be an asset because she is deaf, __________ deaf.
2. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
3. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her speech.
(c) Her marriage.
(d) Her signing.
4. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
5. Sarah tells James she is feeling caught between the ________ and the deaf world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James complement Orin on when he comes over for dinner one night.
2. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
3. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
4. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
5. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)