|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who usually plays cards with James on a weekly basis, and now that Sarah has learned, she can join in?
(a) The interns.
(b) The faculty.
(c) The maids.
(d) The students.
2. What does James say is the name of the caller, though it is really Orin and he corrects himself as he hands the call to Sarah?
(a) Che Guevara.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
3. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) To write a book about their plight.
(b) With him.
(c) To divorce James.
(d) To go away.
4. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
5. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
2. Orin says that Sarah would be an asset because she is deaf, __________ deaf.
3. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
4. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
5. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)