|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah moves out of the conversation as ___________ begins to speak for her.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
2. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
(a) The TV.
(b) The oven.
(c) The phone.
(d) A machine that does 11 things.
3. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
(a) Don't pity me.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) Don't touch me.
(d) Don't worry about me.
4. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
5. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Renew their vows.
(c) Run away.
(d) Tear up the complaint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
2. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
3. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
4. At the end of the night, James says that he feels everyone is speaking in some far-northern dialect of __________.
5. What does James realize he hasn't turned on since he and Sarah have been married?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)