|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
(c) Social life.
2. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
3. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) James, specifically.
(c) The school.
4. Sarah says that what's going on between Orin and herself is not about James' _________.
(b) Dedication to her.
5. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
(a) Hates him.
(b) Doesn't want to see him.
(c) Wants him to drop dead.
(d) Wants to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
2. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
3. Orin taunts Sarah, saying that she has a full time interpreter, just like a United Nations _____________.
4. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
5. What time does James say that the dinner will begin, according to Sarah?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)