|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James complement Orin on when he comes over for dinner one night.
(a) His revolution.
(b) His speaking.
(c) His outfit.
(d) His wine choice.
2. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
3. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
4. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is upset.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is nervous about it.
5. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah notes that while James can not explain music to her, she still ____________ it.
2. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
3. What is the world that Orin points out that he and Sarah do not like to use when referring to Sarah particularly?
4. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
5. Sarah says the lawyer wants her to hate ___________ so people feel sorry about her condition.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)