|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
(b) Radio question.
(c) Neighbor's calls.
2. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
3. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
(a) She gets frustrated and leaves.
(b) She loses.
(c) She wins her first game.
(d) She holds her own.
4. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
5. Sarah tells James she is feeling caught between the ________ and the deaf world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
2. What time does James say that the dinner will begin, according to Sarah?
3. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
4. What does James say is the name of the caller, though it is really Orin and he corrects himself as he hands the call to Sarah?
5. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)