|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
(a) Tear up the complaint.
(b) Renew their vows.
(c) Run away.
(d) Have a baby.
2. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is upset.
(c) She is nervous about it.
(d) She is excited.
3. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
4. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
(a) She wins her first game.
(b) She loses.
(c) She holds her own.
(d) She gets frustrated and leaves.
5. What does James say is the name of the caller, though it is really Orin and he corrects himself as he hands the call to Sarah?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Che Guevara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
2. What does Orin want Sarah to read at least before meeting with the lawyer?
3. Sarah says that what's going on between Orin and herself is not about James' _________.
4. What is the world that Orin points out that he and Sarah do not like to use when referring to Sarah particularly?
5. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)