|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(d) Speech therapist.
2. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Run away.
(c) Tear up the complaint.
(d) Renew their vows.
3. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
(a) A remote.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A bag of chips.
(d) A beer.
4. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
5. Sarah moves out of the conversation as ___________ begins to speak for her.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
2. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
3. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
4. Sarah notes that neither Orin nor James has any right to _____________ from anyone.
5. Sarah points out to the lawyer that she is not ___________ being deaf.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)