|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
2. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
(a) Deaf people.
(b) Hearing people.
(d) Handicapped people.
3. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
(b) List of questions.
4. Where are James and Sarah when the scene changes away from the card party?
(b) The restaurant.
(c) A park.
5. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
(a) An invalid.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A deaf person.
(d) A leper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
2. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
3. What does James say is the name of the caller, though it is really Orin and he corrects himself as he hands the call to Sarah?
4. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
5. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)