|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
2. Orin taunts Sarah, saying that she has a full time interpreter, just like a United Nations _____________.
3. What does James realize he hasn't turned on since he and Sarah have been married?
(a) The keyboard.
(b) The clock.
(c) The radio.
(d) The stove.
4. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
5. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
2. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
3. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
4. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
5. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)