|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
(d) Hiring practices.
2. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
(a) Deaf community.
(b) Men in her class.
3. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
(a) Hearing people.
(c) Deaf people.
(d) Handicapped people.
4. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
(a) Leave me alone.
(b) Don't touch me.
(c) Don't worry about me.
(d) Don't pity me.
5. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
2. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
3. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
4. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
5. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)