Short Answer Questions
1. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
2. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
3. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
4. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
5. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
6. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
This section contains 4,240 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)