|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) I can't believe you're leaving.
(b) I Love You.
(c) Join, Unjoin.
(d) You stink.
2. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
(a) His hearing aid.
(b) His retirement.
(c) His heart.
(d) His decency.
3. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
(c) Radio question.
(d) Neighbor's calls.
4. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
5. Sarah tells James she is feeling caught between the ________ and the deaf world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
2. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
3. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
4. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
5. What does James realize he hasn't turned on since he and Sarah have been married?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)