|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being afraid of silence.
(b) Being too strong.
(c) Being a good example for children.
(d) Being in love with Sarah.
2. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
(a) Asks him to leave the room.
(b) Asks him to leave Sarah alone.
(c) Asks for a hug.
(d) Asks him to resign.
3. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
4. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(a) Joys in her life.
(c) Contentment in her life.
5. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) Join, Unjoin.
(b) I can't believe you're leaving.
(c) You stink.
(d) I Love You.
Short Answer Questions
1. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
2. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
3. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
4. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
5. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)