|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
(d) Social life.
2. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
(a) Her perfect speech.
(b) Her name.
3. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
(a) She doesn't talk loudly.
(b) She writes down her side of the conversation.
(c) She brings a translator.
(d) She tries to sign some words.
4. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(b) Live together.
(c) Continue dating.
(d) Just be friends.
5. Sarah points out that every time things get too serious for James, he ____________.
(a) Doesn't try to see her side.
(b) Makes a joke.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
2. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
3. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
4. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
5. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)