|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) Mrs. Austin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
2. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
3. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
(c) Legal battle.
4. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
(a) She left him alone.
(b) She was deaf.
(c) She died of cancer.
(d) She killed herself.
5. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
(d) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
2. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
3. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
4. James questions the fact that Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore. "Do you think _________ is the best thing for confusion and anger?"
5. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)