|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
(a) She was gramatically incorrect.
(b) She was talking too loudly.
(c) She had a lisp.
(d) She mumbled.
2. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
(b) Lip read.
3. At the end of the night, James says that he feels everyone is speaking in some far-northern dialect of __________.
4. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(c) Another speech therapist.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
(a) Like Orin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
2. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
3. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
4. What is the world that Orin points out that he and Sarah do not like to use when referring to Sarah particularly?
5. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)