|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(d) Feel better about.
2. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
3. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
4. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
5. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
2. Orin taunts Sarah, saying that she has a full time interpreter, just like a United Nations _____________.
3. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
4. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
5. What didn't the Justice of the Peace do during the ceremony performed for James and Sarah?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)