|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah notes that neither Orin nor James has any right to _____________ from anyone.
(a) Protect her.
(b) Listen to advice.
(c) Take advice.
(d) Take away rights.
2. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
(a) Bring her chocolate.
(b) Stop the legal battle.
(c) Come to dinner.
(d) Come to the house for a book.
3. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
(b) Reactions of James.
(c) Mood changes.
4. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
(a) Be a maid.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Learn to speak.
5. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) An idiot.
(b) Mentally handicapped.
(c) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. James tries to explain the reason why Sarah can't possibly enjoy ____________ in a long discussion.
2. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
3. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
4. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
5. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)