|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
2. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
(a) Doesn't want to see him.
(b) Wants him to drop dead.
(c) Wants to marry him.
(d) Hates him.
3. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
(a) Give clues.
(c) Make eye contact.
(d) Touch each other.
4. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
(b) Holding hands.
5. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
2. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
3. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
4. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
5. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)