|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
(b) Want to teach.
2. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Marry her.
(b) Help her.
(d) Live with her.
3. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
(a) A remote.
(b) A beer.
(c) A bag of chips.
(d) A magazine.
4. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
(a) Don't pity me.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) Don't touch me.
(d) Don't worry about me.
5. James points out that he already knows the drill, being Mrs. Leeds' ________________.
(c) Social secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
2. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
3. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
4. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
5. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)