|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(a) Hearing person.
(d) Stepford wife.
2. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Continue dating.
(b) Just be friends.
(c) Live together.
3. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
(a) She talks too loudly.
(b) She assumes Sarah can hear.
(c) She doesn't look at anyone's face.
(d) She spells out her responses in ASL.
4. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Reprimands her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Laughs with her.
(d) Continues the joke.
5. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
(a) His visit with her mother.
(b) His desire for her to speak.
(c) His grading system.
(d) His eventual move away from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
2. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
3. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
4. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
5. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)