|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the world that Orin points out that he and Sarah do not like to use when referring to Sarah particularly?
2. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Break up with him.
(b) Have sex with him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Speak with him.
4. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Swears at her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Shouts at her.
5. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
(a) Her heart.
(d) Her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
2. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
3. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
4. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
5. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)