|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James tries to explain the reason why Sarah can't possibly enjoy ____________ in a long discussion.
2. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
(d) Legal battle.
3. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(a) Hearing person.
(b) Stepford wife.
4. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
5. Sarah says that what's going on between Orin and herself is not about James' _________.
(a) Dedication to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
2. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
3. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
4. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
5. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)