|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
(a) Her speech.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Her signing.
(d) Her marriage.
2. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
(a) She mumbled.
(b) She had a lisp.
(c) She was talking too loudly.
(d) She was gramatically incorrect.
3. Sarah points out that every time things get too serious for James, he ____________.
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Doesn't try to see her side.
(c) Makes a joke.
(d) Runs away.
4. Mrs. Norman accuses James of trying to force Sarah to __________ and lip read so she can pass for hearing.
(a) Go to class.
(b) Speak up.
5. James is never __________, he says that this is his saving grace when talking with Klein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
2. James points out that he already knows the drill, being Mrs. Leeds' ________________.
3. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
4. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
5. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)