|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
2. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
3. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
(b) Social life.
4. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
(a) He always knew how to make the sound.
(c) Not that day.
5. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
(a) Then she doesn't have to.
(b) She can just give up.
(c) He is.
(d) It's okay too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
2. Orin taunts Sarah, saying that she has a full time interpreter, just like a United Nations _____________.
3. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
4. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
5. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)