|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) James, specifically.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) The school.
2. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
(a) Then she doesn't have to.
(b) It's okay too.
(c) She can just give up.
(d) He is.
3. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) A child.
(b) Mentally handicapped.
(d) An idiot.
4. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
(d) Lip read.
5. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
2. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
3. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
4. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
5. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)