|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Speak with him.
(b) Have sex with him.
(c) Break up with him.
(d) Marry him.
2. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
3. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
(a) Like Orin.
4. What does James complement Orin on when he comes over for dinner one night.
(a) His revolution.
(b) His speaking.
(c) His outfit.
(d) His wine choice.
5. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
(a) She tells him that's not a question he should ask.
(d) She doesn't answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
2. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
3. Orin taunts Sarah, saying that she has a full time interpreter, just like a United Nations _____________.
4. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
5. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)