|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(a) Speech therapist.
2. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(c) Inner chatter.
3. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
(c) Mood changes.
(d) Reactions of James.
4. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
(a) He always knew how to make the sound.
(d) Not that day.
5. Who is the phone call for, the one that rings when no one but James can hear it?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
2. What is the world that Orin points out that he and Sarah do not like to use when referring to Sarah particularly?
3. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
4. James: "In the beginning, there was __________ and out of that silence there could come only one thing: Speech."
5. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)