|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
2. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
3. Sarah says that what's going on between Orin and herself is not about James' _________.
(b) Dedication to her.
4. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Break up with him.
(c) Speak with him.
(d) Have sex with him.
5. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
(a) Come to dinner.
(b) Bring her chocolate.
(c) Stop the legal battle.
(d) Come to the house for a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
2. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
3. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
4. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
5. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)