|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
2. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Speak with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Have sex with him.
(d) Break up with him.
4. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
(a) Her marriage.
(b) Her speech.
(c) Her signing.
(d) Her apartment.
5. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mrs. Austin.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
2. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
3. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
4. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
5. James points out that he already knows the drill, being Mrs. Leeds' ________________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)