|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
(a) His word choices.
(b) His dark mood.
(c) His timing.
(d) His sense of humor.
2. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
3. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
4. Who is on the other side of the stage, taunting Sarah as the scene unfolds?
(c) Mrs. Norman.
5. Sarah notes that while James can not explain music to her, she still ____________ it.
(d) Believes in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
2. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
3. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
4. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
5. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)