|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(c) Deaf person.
2. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) An idiot.
(b) A child.
(c) Mentally handicapped.
3. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
(b) A speech therapist.
(c) Partially deaf.
4. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) To divorce James.
(b) To go away.
(c) With him.
(d) To write a book about their plight.
5. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
(a) Organ music.
(b) Too fast.
(c) Too still.
(d) Too slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
2. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
3. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
4. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
5. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)