|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say is the name of the caller, though it is really Orin and he corrects himself as he hands the call to Sarah?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Che Guevara.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
2. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
(a) Her signing.
(b) Her speech.
(c) Her marriage.
(d) Her apartment.
3. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Asks her on a date.
(b) Tells her never to talk to him again.
(c) Walks away from her.
(d) Proposes to her.
4. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(d) Not lost.
5. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) Mentally handicapped.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
2. Sarah points out to the lawyer that she is not ___________ being deaf.
3. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
4. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
5. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)