|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
2. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
(d) Stand out.
3. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her signing.
(c) Her marriage.
(d) Her speech.
4. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) To go away.
(b) To divorce James.
(c) With him.
(d) To write a book about their plight.
5. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
(a) His dark mood.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His timing.
(d) His word choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
2. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
3. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
4. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
5. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)