|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James questions the fact that Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore. "Do you think _________ is the best thing for confusion and anger?"
2. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Longer sessions.
(b) Romantic involvement.
(c) Pressuring speech.
(d) Poor teaching.
3. Who is on the other side of the stage, taunting Sarah as the scene unfolds?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
4. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
(d) List of questions.
5. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The fact she is miserable.
(b) The way they try to speak.
(c) The way they try to make jokes.
(d) The way they push her to be more than she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
2. Sarah says the lawyer wants her to hate ___________ so people feel sorry about her condition.
3. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
4. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
5. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)