|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) Join, Unjoin.
(b) You stink.
(c) I can't believe you're leaving.
(d) I Love You.
2. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
(a) She was gramatically incorrect.
(b) She mumbled.
(c) She was talking too loudly.
(d) She had a lisp.
3. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Another speech therapist.
4. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her ears.
5. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Pressuring speech.
(b) Poor teaching.
(c) Romantic involvement.
(d) Longer sessions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
2. What didn't the Justice of the Peace do during the ceremony performed for James and Sarah?
3. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
4. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
5. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)