|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
2. Who used to cry because he could hear enough of the organ music that it made their ears hurt?
(c) Mrs. Norman.
3. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
(a) Run away from her.
(b) Teach another student.
(c) Chase after her.
(d) Write his resignation letter.
4. What does Orin want Sarah to read at least before meeting with the lawyer?
(a) His own complaint.
(b) A note from him.
(c) A note from another student.
5. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(c) Another speech therapist.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
2. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
3. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
4. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
5. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)