|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Renew their vows.
(c) Tear up the complaint.
(d) Run away.
2. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(c) Deaf person.
3. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
4. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
5. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
(a) Video taping.
(d) Taking notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
2. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
3. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
4. Who usually plays cards with James on a weekly basis, and now that Sarah has learned, she can join in?
5. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)