|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
2. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
3. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
4. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
(a) His hearing aid.
(b) His heart.
(c) His decency.
(d) His retirement.
5. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
2. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
3. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
4. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
5. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)