|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
2. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
(a) Deaf cause.
(b) School's play.
(c) National protest.
(d) Speech team.
3. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
4. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
5. James: "In the beginning, there was __________ and out of that silence there could come only one thing: Speech."
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
2. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
3. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
4. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
5. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)