|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
2. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
(a) Chase after her.
(b) Write his resignation letter.
(c) Run away from her.
(d) Teach another student.
3. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
4. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
(b) A baby.
5. At the end of the night, James says that he feels everyone is speaking in some far-northern dialect of __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
2. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
3. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
4. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
5. Sarah notes that neither Orin nor James has any right to _____________ from anyone.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)