|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
(d) Legal battle.
2. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
3. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
4. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
Short Answer Questions
1. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
2. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
3. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
4. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
5. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)