|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
(a) She left him alone.
(b) She killed herself.
(c) She died of cancer.
(d) She was deaf.
2. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(a) Hang out.
(b) Pretend to makeout.
(c) Have sex.
3. Sarah tells James she is feeling caught between the ________ and the deaf world.
4. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
(a) Don't pity me.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) Don't touch me.
(d) Don't worry about me.
5. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
2. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
3. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
4. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
5. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)