|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
(d) Like Orin.
2. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(a) Be one of.
3. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
(c) Mr. Leeds.
4. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
(d) A baby.
5. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
2. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
3. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
4. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
5. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)