|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
(b) Hiring practices.
2. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(c) Not lost.
3. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is nervous about it.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She is excited.
4. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
5. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(b) Another speech therapist.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is amazed by Sarah's abilities and is obviously proud of her work.
2. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
3. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
4. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
5. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)