|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
2. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
3. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(b) Buy her ice cream.
(d) Take her to a movie.
4. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
5. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
(c) List of questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
2. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
3. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
4. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
5. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)