|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Laughs with her.
(b) Continues the joke.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Reprimands her.
2. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
(a) Heavy pipe.
(b) Fire ball.
(d) Hand grenade.
3. Sarah notes that neither Orin nor James has any right to _____________ from anyone.
(a) Protect her.
(b) Listen to advice.
(c) Take away rights.
(d) Take advice.
4. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(b) Another speech therapist.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(a) Take her to a movie.
(b) Buy her ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
2. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
3. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
4. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
5. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)