|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mrs. Austin.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
2. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(b) Mrs. Austin.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
3. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mrs. Austin.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
4. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(a) Sense of humor.
(c) Feelings about her mother.
(d) Rapid hand movements.
5. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
2. Sarah moves out of the conversation as ___________ begins to speak for her.
3. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
4. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
5. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)