|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
(a) Her marriage.
(b) Her speech.
(c) Her signing.
(d) Her apartment.
2. Sarah points out to the lawyer that she is not ___________ being deaf.
(b) Used to.
3. What does James realize he hasn't turned on since he and Sarah have been married?
(a) The radio.
(b) The keyboard.
(c) The stove.
(d) The clock.
4. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
(a) Lydia is getting married.
(b) Lydia now has Sarah's job as a maid.
(c) Lydia is pregnant.
(d) Lydia is graduating.
5. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) Mentally handicapped.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
2. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
3. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
4. What is the world that Orin points out that he and Sarah do not like to use when referring to Sarah particularly?
5. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)