|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James complement Orin on when he comes over for dinner one night.
(a) His wine choice.
(b) His outfit.
(c) His speaking.
(d) His revolution.
2. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(d) Deaf person.
3. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
4. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Longer sessions.
(b) Romantic involvement.
(c) Pressuring speech.
(d) Poor teaching.
5. Sarah notes that while James can not explain music to her, she still ____________ it.
(b) Believes in.
Short Answer Questions
1. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
2. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
3. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
4. Orin says that Sarah would be an asset because she is deaf, __________ deaf.
5. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)