|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah moves out of the conversation as ___________ begins to speak for her.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
2. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
(a) The screen isn't turned on.
(b) The volume is all the way up.
(c) They are close to the screen.
(d) The volume is all the way down.
3. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
4. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(b) A child.
(c) An idiot.
(d) Mentally handicapped.
5. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
2. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
3. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
4. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
5. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)