|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
2. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
3. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
(a) She killed herself.
(b) She died of cancer.
(c) She left him alone.
(d) She was deaf.
4. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A pentacle.
(b) A moustache.
(c) A cane.
(d) A hearing aid.
5. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
(a) Give clues.
(b) Touch each other.
(c) Make eye contact.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
2. What does James complement Orin on when he comes over for dinner one night.
3. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
4. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
5. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)