|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
(a) Leave the school.
(c) To become more active in the world.
(d) To avoid Orin.
2. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) An idiot.
(b) A child.
(d) Mentally handicapped.
3. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) To write a book about their plight.
(b) To divorce James.
(c) To go away.
(d) With him.
4. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
(a) Asks for a hug.
(b) Asks him to leave the room.
(c) Asks him to leave Sarah alone.
(d) Asks him to resign.
5. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
2. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
3. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
4. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
5. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)