|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
2. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(a) Inner chatter.
3. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
(b) Blank stare.
(c) Running away.
4. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
(a) Give clues.
(b) Touch each other.
(c) Make eye contact.
5. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
(b) Partially deaf.
(c) A speech therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
2. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
3. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
4. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
5. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)