|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
(a) Sarah's father.
2. Sarah says the lawyer wants her to hate ___________ so people feel sorry about her condition.
(b) Being at the school.
(c) Being dumb.
(d) Being deaf.
3. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Run away.
(c) Renew their vows.
(d) Tear up the complaint.
4. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
(a) Mr. Leeds.
5. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(a) Rapid hand movements.
(c) Feelings about her mother.
(d) Sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
2. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
3. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
4. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
5. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)