|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Live together.
(b) Continue dating.
(d) Just be friends.
2. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) To write a book about their plight.
(b) With him.
(c) To go away.
(d) To divorce James.
3. James questions the fact that Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore. "Do you think _________ is the best thing for confusion and anger?"
4. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
5. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mrs. Austin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
2. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
3. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
4. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
5. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)