|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
2. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Reprimands her.
(c) Laughs with her.
(d) Continues the joke.
4. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
(a) Her perfect speech.
(c) Her name.
5. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
(a) Reactions of James.
(c) Mood changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
2. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
3. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
4. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
5. Who is on the other side of the stage, taunting Sarah as the scene unfolds?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)