|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
(a) Reactions of James.
(c) Mood changes.
2. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(b) Argue with.
3. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
4. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
(a) Tear up the complaint.
(b) Run away.
(c) Have a baby.
(d) Renew their vows.
5. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
(c) Place to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
2. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
3. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
4. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
5. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)