|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
2. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
3. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
(a) They are close to the screen.
(b) The screen isn't turned on.
(c) The volume is all the way up.
(d) The volume is all the way down.
4. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
5. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
2. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
3. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
4. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
5. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)