|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the night, James says that he feels everyone is speaking in some far-northern dialect of __________.
2. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
(a) Don't touch me.
(b) Don't worry about me.
(c) Leave me alone.
(d) Don't pity me.
3. Sarah points out to the lawyer that she is not ___________ being deaf.
(a) Used to.
4. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
5. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
(a) She runs after him.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She accepts the date.
(d) She says yes, she will marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
2. Sarah says the lawyer wants her to hate ___________ so people feel sorry about her condition.
3. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
4. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
5. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)