|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(a) Sense of humor.
(c) Feelings about her mother.
(d) Rapid hand movements.
2. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
(c) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
4. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
(a) Deaf community.
(d) Men in her class.
5. Who usually plays cards with James on a weekly basis, and now that Sarah has learned, she can join in?
(a) The maids.
(b) The students.
(c) The faculty.
(d) The interns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
2. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
3. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
4. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
5. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)