|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
(a) Stop the legal battle.
(b) Come to dinner.
(c) Come to the house for a book.
(d) Bring her chocolate.
2. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
3. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
4. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
(a) She was gramatically incorrect.
(b) She was talking too loudly.
(c) She had a lisp.
(d) She mumbled.
5. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
2. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
3. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
4. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
5. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)