|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
(a) A machine that does 11 things.
(b) The phone.
(c) The oven.
(d) The TV.
2. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(b) Help her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Live with her.
3. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
(a) Social life.
4. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
(a) Come to dinner.
(b) Come to the house for a book.
(c) Bring her chocolate.
(d) Stop the legal battle.
5. What didn't the Justice of the Peace do during the ceremony performed for James and Sarah?
(b) Lip read.
(d) Make it official.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
2. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
3. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
4. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
5. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)