|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the world that Orin points out that he and Sarah do not like to use when referring to Sarah particularly?
2. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Help her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Live with her.
3. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
(a) It's too early.
(b) It's in a dangerous neighborhood.
(c) It's cold.
(d) It's midnight.
4. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
(a) She even loves him.
(b) She was forced to leave.
(c) Mr. Franklin told her to break it off.
(d) He drove her away.
5. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
2. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
3. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
4. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
5. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)