|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah notes that while James can not explain music to her, she still ____________ it.
(c) Believes in.
2. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
(a) Hiring practices.
3. Orin taunts Sarah, saying that she has a full time interpreter, just like a United Nations _____________.
4. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
(a) Stop us.
(b) Hurt us again.
(c) Come between us.
(d) Influence us.
5. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
2. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
3. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
4. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
5. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)