|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah notes that while James can not explain music to her, she still ____________ it.
(c) Believes in.
2. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
(b) She doesn't answer.
(c) She tells him that's not a question he should ask.
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Break up with him.
(b) Speak with him.
(c) Have sex with him.
(d) Marry him.
4. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
5. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
2. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
3. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
4. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
5. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)