|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James tries to explain the reason why Sarah can't possibly enjoy ____________ in a long discussion.
2. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
3. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
(a) Lydia is graduating.
(b) Lydia now has Sarah's job as a maid.
(c) Lydia is pregnant.
(d) Lydia is getting married.
4. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
5. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
2. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
3. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
4. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
5. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)