|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(a) Feel better about.
2. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(d) Argue with.
3. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(b) A child.
(c) An idiot.
(d) Mentally handicapped.
4. Sarah notes that neither Orin nor James has any right to _____________ from anyone.
(a) Take advice.
(b) Take away rights.
(c) Listen to advice.
(d) Protect her.
5. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
(a) Like Orin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
2. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
3. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
4. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
5. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)