|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(a) Have sex.
(c) Hang out.
(d) Pretend to makeout.
2. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Live together.
(b) Continue dating.
(c) Just be friends.
3. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
4. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) An idiot.
(b) Mentally handicapped.
(d) A child.
5. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
(a) She died of cancer.
(b) She killed herself.
(c) She was deaf.
(d) She left him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
2. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
3. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
4. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
5. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)