|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Longer sessions.
(b) Poor teaching.
(c) Pressuring speech.
(d) Romantic involvement.
2. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
3. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Live with her.
(c) Help her.
(d) Marry her.
4. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
5. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A pentacle.
(b) A cane.
(c) A hearing aid.
(d) A moustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
2. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
3. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
4. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
5. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)