|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
(a) Deaf cause.
(b) Speech team.
(c) School's play.
(d) National protest.
2. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
(b) Talking about.
(d) Thinking of.
3. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
(a) Influence us.
(b) Hurt us again.
(c) Come between us.
(d) Stop us.
4. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Laughs with her.
(b) Reprimands her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Continues the joke.
5. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
2. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
3. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
4. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
5. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)