|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
2. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
(a) By pushing him away.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) By signing and dancing at the same time.
(d) By taking a lot of breaks.
3. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(d) Be one of.
4. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
(a) She even loves him.
(b) She was forced to leave.
(c) He drove her away.
(d) Mr. Franklin told her to break it off.
5. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
(a) She tells him that's not a question he should ask.
(c) She doesn't answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
2. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
3. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
4. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
5. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)