|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(b) Feel better about.
2. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Poor teaching.
(b) Longer sessions.
(c) Pressuring speech.
(d) Romantic involvement.
3. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(a) Argue with.
4. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(b) Another speech therapist.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
2. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
3. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
4. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
5. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)