|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
(c) Lip read.
2. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Longer sessions.
(b) Poor teaching.
(c) Romantic involvement.
(d) Pressuring speech.
3. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
4. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
5. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
(a) Talking about.
(b) Thinking of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
2. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
3. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
4. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
5. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)