|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
2. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
(b) Lip read.
3. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
4. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(a) Not lost.
5. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
2. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
3. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
4. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
5. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)