|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
2. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
(a) Hate more.
(b) Learn faster.
(c) Enjoy more.
(d) Do better.
3. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Walks away from her.
(b) Tells her never to talk to him again.
(c) Asks her on a date.
(d) Proposes to her.
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(b) Help her.
(c) Live with her.
(d) Marry her.
5. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(d) Not lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
2. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
3. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
4. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
5. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)