|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(c) Deaf person.
2. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her nose.
3. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
4. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they try to speak.
(b) The way they try to make jokes.
(c) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(d) The fact she is miserable.
5. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A pentacle.
(b) A hearing aid.
(c) A moustache.
(d) A cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
2. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
3. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
4. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
5. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)