|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her feet.
2. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
(d) Want to teach.
3. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
4. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A cane.
(b) A pentacle.
(c) A moustache.
(d) A hearing aid.
5. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Another speech therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
2. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
3. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
4. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
5. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)