|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(a) Inner chatter.
2. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
(a) Enjoy more.
(b) Do better.
(c) Hate more.
(d) Learn faster.
3. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(b) Buy her ice cream.
(c) Take her to a movie.
4. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
5. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
(d) They don't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
2. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
3. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
5. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)