|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
2. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(d) Be one of.
3. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
4. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Live together.
(b) Just be friends.
(c) Continue dating.
5. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
2. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
3. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
4. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
5. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)