|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
(c) Lip read.
2. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
(a) By signing and dancing at the same time.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) By pushing him away.
(d) By taking a lot of breaks.
3. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
4. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(b) Argue with.
5. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
2. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
3. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
4. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
5. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)