|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
2. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(d) Be closer to us.
3. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
(a) She runs after him.
(b) She accepts the date.
(c) She says yes, she will marry him.
(d) She begins to cry.
4. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
5. James: "In the beginning, there was __________ and out of that silence there could come only one thing: Speech."
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
2. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
3. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
4. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
5. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)