|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
2. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
3. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
(b) Learn to speak.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Be a maid.
4. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A cane.
(b) A hearing aid.
(c) A moustache.
(d) A pentacle.
5. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
(a) By taking a lot of breaks.
(b) By signing and dancing at the same time.
(c) She doesn't.
(d) By pushing him away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
2. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
3. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
4. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
5. What didn't the Justice of the Peace do during the ceremony performed for James and Sarah?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)