|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her hands.
2. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
3. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(c) Not lost.
4. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
5. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
(a) She runs after him.
(b) She accepts the date.
(c) She says yes, she will marry him.
(d) She begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
2. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
3. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
4. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
5. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)