|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(a) Hang out.
(b) Pretend to makeout.
(d) Have sex.
2. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
4. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
5. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Laughs with her.
(b) Continues the joke.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Reprimands her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
2. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
3. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
4. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
5. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)