|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Walks away from her.
(b) Proposes to her.
(c) Asks her on a date.
(d) Tells her never to talk to him again.
2. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She accepts the date.
(c) She runs after him.
(d) She says yes, she will marry him.
3. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
(c) Her perfect speech.
(d) Her name.
4. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
(a) To become more active in the world.
(b) Leave the school.
(c) To avoid Orin.
5. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(c) Not lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
2. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
3. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
4. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
5. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)