|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
2. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being a good example for children.
(b) Being too strong.
(c) Being afraid of silence.
(d) Being in love with Sarah.
3. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
4. Who was in attendance at the wedding of James and of Sarah?
(a) Sarah's mother.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
5. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
2. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
3. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
4. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
5. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)