|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Break up with him.
(c) Have sex with him.
(d) Speak with him.
2. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
(a) Partially deaf.
(d) A speech therapist.
3. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
4. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
5. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(b) Deaf person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
2. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
3. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
4. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
5. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)