|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
2. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Make bad jokes.
(b) Look away from her.
(c) Laugh too loudly.
(d) Make odd facial expressions.
3. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Live with her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Help her.
4. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(c) No one.
5. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
(a) They don't.
Short Answer Questions
1. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
2. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
3. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
4. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
5. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)