|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
2. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
(b) Bread choices.
3. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(a) Sense of humor.
(b) Feelings about her mother.
(d) Rapid hand movements.
4. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(d) Be closer to us.
5. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) I can't believe you're leaving.
(b) Join, Unjoin.
(c) I Love You.
(d) You stink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
2. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
3. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
4. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
5. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)