|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
2. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(b) Deaf person.
3. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
4. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
(a) Read a poem.
(c) Do a magic trick.
(d) Make jokes.
5. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Live together.
(b) Continue dating.
(d) Just be friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
2. Who was in attendance at the wedding of James and of Sarah?
3. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
4. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
5. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)