|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(d) Argue with.
2. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(b) Contentment in her life.
(d) Joys in her life.
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Speak with him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Break up with him.
4. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(d) Be one of.
5. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
2. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
3. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
4. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
5. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)