|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
(a) He always knew how to make the sound.
(b) Not that day.
2. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mrs. Austin.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
3. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
(a) Deaf cause.
(b) National protest.
(c) Speech team.
(d) School's play.
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Help her.
(b) Marry her.
(d) Live with her.
5. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
2. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
3. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
4. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
5. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)