|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(c) Joys in her life.
(d) Contentment in her life.
2. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Tells her never to talk to him again.
(b) Proposes to her.
(c) Asks her on a date.
(d) Walks away from her.
3. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Make odd facial expressions.
(b) Look away from her.
(c) Make bad jokes.
(d) Laugh too loudly.
4. Who was in attendance at the wedding of James and of Sarah?
(c) Sarah's mother.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
2. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
3. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
4. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
5. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)