|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(b) Inner chatter.
2. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(a) Take her to a movie.
(b) Buy her ice cream.
3. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Tells her never to talk to him again.
(b) Proposes to her.
(c) Asks her on a date.
(d) Walks away from her.
4. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
5. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Speak with him.
(b) Break up with him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Have sex with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
2. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
3. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
4. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
5. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)