|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
2. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
3. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(b) Another speech therapist.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
4. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(c) Feel better about.
5. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
2. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
3. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
4. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
5. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)