|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(c) Not lost.
2. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
3. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
(c) Lip read.
4. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
(b) Thinking of.
(d) Talking about.
5. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
2. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
3. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
4. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
5. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)