|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(d) Be closer to us.
2. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Austin.
3. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(a) Rapid hand movements.
(b) Feelings about her mother.
(c) Sense of humor.
4. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
(a) Quits the school.
(d) Asks him on a date.
5. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
(a) Asks him to resign.
(b) Asks him to leave the room.
(c) Asks for a hug.
(d) Asks him to leave Sarah alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
2. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
3. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
4. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
5. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)