|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
2. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Another speech therapist.
3. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(a) Rapid hand movements.
(c) Sense of humor.
(d) Feelings about her mother.
4. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
(d) Bread choices.
5. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
2. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
3. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
4. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
5. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)