|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
(a) Hearing people.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her teachers.
(d) Deaf people.
2. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A cane.
(b) A hearing aid.
(c) A pentacle.
(d) A moustache.
3. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Look away from her.
(b) Laugh too loudly.
(c) Make bad jokes.
(d) Make odd facial expressions.
4. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Break up with him.
(c) Speak with him.
(d) Marry him.
5. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
2. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
3. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
4. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
5. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)