|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mrs. Austin.
2. What didn't the Justice of the Peace do during the ceremony performed for James and Sarah?
(c) Lip read.
(d) Make it official.
3. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(a) Another speech therapist.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
4. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
(b) They don't.
5. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
2. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
3. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
4. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
5. Mrs. Norman accuses James of trying to force Sarah to __________ and lip read so she can pass for hearing.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)