|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
2. Mrs. Norman accuses James of trying to force Sarah to __________ and lip read so she can pass for hearing.
(b) Go to class.
(d) Speak up.
3. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) You stink.
(b) I Love You.
(c) I can't believe you're leaving.
(d) Join, Unjoin.
4. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(c) Be one of.
5. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
2. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
3. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
4. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
5. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)