|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
2. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
(b) Do a magic trick.
(c) Make jokes.
(d) Read a poem.
3. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
4. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(a) Take her to a movie.
(d) Buy her ice cream.
5. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(a) Feel better about.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
2. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
3. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
4. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
5. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)