|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Laugh too loudly.
(b) Make bad jokes.
(c) Look away from her.
(d) Make odd facial expressions.
2. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Have sex with him.
(c) Speak with him.
(d) Break up with him.
3. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
(c) They don't.
4. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
(a) Raid hand movements.
(b) Lip movements.
(c) Hearing sense of humor.
5. Who was in attendance at the wedding of James and of Sarah?
(b) Sarah's mother.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
2. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
3. Mrs. Norman accuses James of trying to force Sarah to __________ and lip read so she can pass for hearing.
4. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
5. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)