|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(d) No one.
2. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
(b) He always knew how to make the sound.
(d) Not that day.
3. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(d) Argue with.
4. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
(c) Bread choices.
5. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
2. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
3. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
4. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
5. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)