|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) An idiot.
(c) A child.
(d) Mentally handicapped.
2. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
3. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
4. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Longer sessions.
(b) Romantic involvement.
(c) Poor teaching.
(d) Pressuring speech.
5. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(a) Hang out.
(c) Pretend to makeout.
(d) Have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
2. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
3. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
4. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
5. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)