|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
(a) National protest.
(b) Speech team.
(c) Deaf cause.
(d) School's play.
2. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
3. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(a) Pretend to makeout.
(b) Hang out.
(c) Have sex.
4. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
(a) By pushing him away.
(b) By taking a lot of breaks.
(c) By signing and dancing at the same time.
(d) She doesn't.
5. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(a) Deaf person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
2. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
3. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
4. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
5. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)