|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(b) Be one of.
2. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
3. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(a) Be closer to us.
4. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(b) Feelings about her mother.
(c) Sense of humor.
(d) Rapid hand movements.
5. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mrs. Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
2. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
3. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
4. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
5. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)