|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(a) Take her to a movie.
(b) Buy her ice cream.
2. What does James assume the new student can do, though they cannot, causing communication difficulties?
(a) Lip read.
3. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Poor teaching.
(b) Longer sessions.
(c) Pressuring speech.
(d) Romantic involvement.
4. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
5. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
Short Answer Questions
1. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
2. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
3. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
4. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
5. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)