|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(b) Argue with.
2. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
(a) Her name.
(d) Her perfect speech.
3. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
4. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A hearing aid.
(b) A moustache.
(c) A pentacle.
(d) A cane.
5. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
2. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
3. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
4. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
5. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)