|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(c) Be one of.
2. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
3. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
4. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
5. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mrs. Austin.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
2. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
3. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
4. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
5. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)