|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(b) No one.
2. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mrs. Austin.
3. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
(a) Do better.
(b) Learn faster.
(c) Hate more.
(d) Enjoy more.
4. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(d) Argue with.
5. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
2. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
3. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
4. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
5. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)