|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) I can't believe you're leaving.
(b) You stink.
(c) I Love You.
(d) Join, Unjoin.
2. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Make odd facial expressions.
(b) Laugh too loudly.
(c) Make bad jokes.
(d) Look away from her.
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Speak with him.
(b) Break up with him.
(c) Have sex with him.
(d) Marry him.
4. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(a) Contentment in her life.
(b) Joys in her life.
5. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(b) Be one of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
2. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
3. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
4. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
5. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)