|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
(a) She tells him that's not a question he should ask.
(d) She doesn't answer.
2. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
3. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
4. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(d) No one.
5. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Break up with him.
(c) Speak with him.
(d) Have sex with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
2. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
3. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
4. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
5. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)