|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
(b) Bread choices.
2. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Tells her never to talk to him again.
(b) Walks away from her.
(c) Asks her on a date.
(d) Proposes to her.
3. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
(a) Her teachers.
(b) Hearing people.
(c) Deaf people.
(d) Her mother.
4. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
5. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
(b) Sense of humor.
(c) Feelings about her mother.
(d) Rapid hand movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
2. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
3. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
5. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)