|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(c) No one.
2. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(b) Feel better about.
4. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(d) Inner chatter.
5. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
2. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
3. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
4. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
5. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)