|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
(b) Bread choices.
2. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Proposes to her.
(b) Walks away from her.
(c) Tells her never to talk to him again.
(d) Asks her on a date.
3. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
(b) Want to teach.
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Marry her.
(b) Live with her.
(c) Help her.
5. Who was in attendance at the wedding of James and of Sarah?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Sarah's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. James: "In the beginning, there was __________ and out of that silence there could come only one thing: Speech."
2. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
3. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
4. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
5. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)