|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She runs after him.
(c) She accepts the date.
(d) She says yes, she will marry him.
2. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
(a) Leave the school.
(b) To avoid Orin.
(d) To become more active in the world.
3. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Live with her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Help her.
4. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
5. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) An idiot.
(c) Mentally handicapped.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
2. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
3. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
4. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
5. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)