|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Longer sessions.
(b) Pressuring speech.
(c) Romantic involvement.
(d) Poor teaching.
2. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
(b) Sarah's father.
3. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they try to speak.
(b) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(c) The way they try to make jokes.
(d) The fact she is miserable.
4. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
5. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
2. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
4. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
5. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)