|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
2. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(a) Mentally handicapped.
(b) A child.
(d) An idiot.
3. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
4. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
(c) His own.
5. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Speak with him.
(b) Break up with him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Have sex with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
2. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
3. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
4. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
5. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)