|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Make bad jokes.
(b) Make odd facial expressions.
(c) Look away from her.
(d) Laugh too loudly.
2. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) I can't believe you're leaving.
(b) You stink.
(c) I Love You.
(d) Join, Unjoin.
3. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
4. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
5. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Pretend to makeout.
(d) Hang out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
2. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
3. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
4. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
5. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)