|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
(a) Be a maid.
(b) Learn to speak.
(d) Go to school.
2. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
(d) His own.
3. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(b) Continue dating.
(c) Live together.
(d) Just be friends.
4. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
5. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(a) Take her to a movie.
(b) Buy her ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
2. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
4. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
5. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)