|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they try to speak.
(b) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(c) The fact she is miserable.
(d) The way they try to make jokes.
2. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
(a) Her name.
(c) Her perfect speech.
3. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being a good example for children.
(b) Being too strong.
(c) Being in love with Sarah.
(d) Being afraid of silence.
4. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
5. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
2. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
3. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
4. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
5. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)