|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Continue dating.
(b) Just be friends.
(d) Live together.
2. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Make bad jokes.
(b) Make odd facial expressions.
(c) Laugh too loudly.
(d) Look away from her.
3. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her feet.
4. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(c) Inner chatter.
5. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
Short Answer Questions
1. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
2. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
4. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
5. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)