|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
2. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
3. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
4. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her feet.
5. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
2. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
3. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
5. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)