|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
(a) He drove her away.
(b) She even loves him.
(c) Mr. Franklin told her to break it off.
(d) She was forced to leave.
2. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
3. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(b) Continue dating.
(c) Just be friends.
(d) Live together.
4. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
5. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
(a) Mrs. Austin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
2. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
3. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
4. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
5. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)