|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
2. Sarah's mother does challenge _____________ to help Sarah find an alternative job, however.
(c) Sarah's father.
3. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
(a) Touch each other.
(c) Make eye contact.
(d) Give clues.
4. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(a) Feel better about.
5. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
2. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
3. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
4. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
5. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)