|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
2. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
3. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
(a) Swears at her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Shouts at her.
(d) Kisses her.
4. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
5. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(d) Inner chatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
2. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
3. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
4. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
5. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)