|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
2. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
(b) Touch each other.
(c) Give clues.
(d) Make eye contact.
3. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
4. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
5. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
2. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
3. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
4. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
5. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)