|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
(c) Holding hands.
2. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
(a) Neighbor's calls.
(b) Radio question.
3. James tries to explain the reason why Sarah can't possibly enjoy ____________ in a long discussion.
4. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
(a) Taking notes.
(c) Video taping.
5. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
(c) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
2. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
3. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
4. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
5. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)