|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
2. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) James, specifically.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(d) The school.
3. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
4. Who is on the other side of the stage, taunting Sarah as the scene unfolds?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
5. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
2. Who is the phone call for, the one that rings when no one but James can hear it?
3. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
4. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
5. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)