|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
2. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
(a) Quits the school.
(d) Asks him on a date.
3. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
4. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
(b) Running away.
(c) Blank stare.
5. What does Orin want Sarah to read at least before meeting with the lawyer?
(b) A note from him.
(c) His own complaint.
(d) A note from another student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
2. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
3. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
4. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
5. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)