|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
(a) Hearing sense of humor.
(b) Raid hand movements.
(d) Lip movements.
2. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. James questions the fact that Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore. "Do you think _________ is the best thing for confusion and anger?"
4. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
5. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
(a) Wants to marry him.
(b) Doesn't want to see him.
(c) Hates him.
(d) Wants him to drop dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
2. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
3. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
4. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
5. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)