|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
2. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
(a) National protest.
(b) Deaf cause.
(c) Speech team.
(d) School's play.
3. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Proposes to her.
(b) Tells her never to talk to him again.
(c) Asks her on a date.
(d) Walks away from her.
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Help her.
(b) Live with her.
(c) Marry her.
5. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Just be friends.
(b) Live together.
(d) Continue dating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
2. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
3. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
4. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
5. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)