|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(b) The fact she is miserable.
(c) The way they try to make jokes.
(d) The way they try to speak.
2. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
(a) Heavy pipe.
(c) Hand grenade.
(d) Fire ball.
3. Orin says that Sarah would be an asset because she is deaf, __________ deaf.
4. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
5. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Just be friends.
(b) Continue dating.
(d) Live together.
Short Answer Questions
1. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
2. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
3. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
4. Sarah points out that every time things get too serious for James, he ____________.
5. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)