|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
2. Orin says that Sarah would be an asset because she is deaf, __________ deaf.
3. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
(a) The TV.
(b) The phone.
(c) The oven.
(d) A machine that does 11 things.
4. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(c) Feel better about.
5. Who usually plays cards with James on a weekly basis, and now that Sarah has learned, she can join in?
(a) The maids.
(b) The faculty.
(c) The interns.
(d) The students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
2. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
3. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
4. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
5. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)