|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
(a) Lydia now has Sarah's job as a maid.
(b) Lydia is graduating.
(c) Lydia is getting married.
(d) Lydia is pregnant.
2. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
3. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
(b) To become more active in the world.
(c) Leave the school.
(d) To avoid Orin.
4. Sarah points out that every time things get too serious for James, he ____________.
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Doesn't try to see her side.
(c) Makes a joke.
(d) Runs away.
5. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(a) Be closer to us.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
2. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
3. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
4. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
5. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)