|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
2. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Pretend to makeout.
(d) Hang out.
3. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
4. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(c) Inner chatter.
5. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
(a) He is.
(b) She can just give up.
(c) Then she doesn't have to.
(d) It's okay too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
2. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
3. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
4. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
5. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)