|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
(a) Just be friends.
(b) Continue dating.
(c) Live together.
2. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mrs. Austin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
4. Who used to cry because he could hear enough of the organ music that it made their ears hurt?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
5. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
(a) A beer.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) A remote.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
2. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
3. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
4. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
5. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)