|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
2. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
3. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
(a) Lydia is getting married.
(b) Lydia is graduating.
(c) Lydia now has Sarah's job as a maid.
(d) Lydia is pregnant.
4. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
(a) Neighbor's calls.
(d) Radio question.
5. Who was in attendance at the wedding of James and of Sarah?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Sarah's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
2. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
3. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
4. What does Orin want Sarah to read at least before meeting with the lawyer?
5. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)