|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is amazed by Sarah's abilities and is obviously proud of her work.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
2. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
3. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
4. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
5. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
(d) Inner chatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
2. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
3. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
4. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
5. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)