|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
2. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
(b) A baby.
3. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
4. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
(b) Her heart.
(d) Her mind.
5. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
(a) A bag of chips.
(b) A beer.
(c) A remote.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
2. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
3. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
4. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
5. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)