|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
(a) Live with her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Help her.
2. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
3. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
4. Mrs. Norman accuses James of trying to force Sarah to __________ and lip read so she can pass for hearing.
(b) Speak up.
(d) Go to class.
5. James is never __________, he says that this is his saving grace when talking with Klein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
2. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
3. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
4. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
5. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)