|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Romantic involvement.
(b) Longer sessions.
(c) Poor teaching.
(d) Pressuring speech.
2. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
(a) Legal battle.
3. Sarah notes that neither Orin nor James has any right to _____________ from anyone.
(a) Listen to advice.
(b) Take away rights.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Take advice.
4. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
5. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
2. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
3. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
4. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
5. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)