|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
(a) Deaf people.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Hearing people.
2. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(c) Speech therapist.
3. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
4. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
5. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
(a) Don't pity me.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) Don't worry about me.
(d) Don't touch me.
Short Answer Questions
1. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
2. James is the only one to answer the _____________ as he is the only one who hears it.
3. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
4. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
5. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)