|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
2. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
(b) Video taping.
(c) Taking notes.
3. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Hearing people.
(d) Deaf people.
4. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
(a) Quits the school.
(b) Asks him on a date.
5. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) You stink.
(b) I can't believe you're leaving.
(c) Join, Unjoin.
(d) I Love You.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
2. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
3. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
4. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
5. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)