|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Romantic involvement.
(b) Longer sessions.
(c) Pressuring speech.
(d) Poor teaching.
2. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her ears.
3. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
(a) He drove her away.
(b) Mr. Franklin told her to break it off.
(c) She was forced to leave.
(d) She even loves him.
4. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
(a) She doesn't.
(b) By pushing him away.
(c) By taking a lot of breaks.
(d) By signing and dancing at the same time.
5. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
2. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
3. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
4. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
5. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)