|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
2. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Speak with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Break up with him.
(d) Have sex with him.
3. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they try to make jokes.
(b) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(c) The fact she is miserable.
(d) The way they try to speak.
4. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
(c) Stand out.
5. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
2. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
3. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
4. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
5. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)