|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
2. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(c) Be closer to us.
3. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
(c) Asks him on a date.
(d) Quits the school.
4. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
5. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
(d) Want to teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
2. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
3. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
4. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
5. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)