|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
2. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
3. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
(a) Make bad jokes.
(b) Look away from her.
(c) Make odd facial expressions.
(d) Laugh too loudly.
4. What does James do after trying to calm Sarah down when she flies into a rage?
(a) Proposes to her.
(b) Asks her on a date.
(c) Walks away from her.
(d) Tells her never to talk to him again.
5. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
2. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
3. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
4. What happened to James' mother, as he confides in Sarah during their conversation?
5. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)