|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
2. James: "In the beginning, there was __________ and out of that silence there could come only one thing: Speech."
3. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(d) No one.
4. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
5. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they try to make jokes.
(b) The fact she is miserable.
(c) The way they try to speak.
(d) The way they push her to be more than she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
2. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
3. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
5. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)