|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Norman reveals that Sarah used to ___________, but stopped after a while.
(a) Want to teach.
2. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
3. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
4. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
(a) She says yes, she will marry him.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She accepts the date.
(d) She runs after him.
5. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
(a) Her perfect speech.
(d) Her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
2. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
3. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
4. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
5. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)