|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(a) Not lost.
2. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
3. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
4. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
5. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
2. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
3. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
4. Who was in attendance at the wedding of James and of Sarah?
5. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)