|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
2. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being afraid of silence.
(b) Being in love with Sarah.
(c) Being too strong.
(d) Being a good example for children.
3. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Reprimands her.
(b) Continues the joke.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Laughs with her.
4. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
5. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
(b) Read a poem.
(c) Do a magic trick.
(d) Make jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
2. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
3. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
4. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
5. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)