|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
(b) Bread choices.
2. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His word choices.
(c) His timing.
(d) His dark mood.
3. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
(a) Thinking of.
(d) Talking about.
4. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
5. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
(a) Hearing sense of humor.
(b) Raid hand movements.
(c) Lip movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
2. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
3. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
4. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
5. James: "In the beginning, there was __________ and out of that silence there could come only one thing: Speech."
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)