|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah's reaction to the action James takes after she is angry with him as mentioned in #35?
(a) She accepts the date.
(b) She says yes, she will marry him.
(c) She runs after him.
(d) She begins to cry.
2. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
3. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
(a) She tells him that's not a question he should ask.
(c) She doesn't answer.
4. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
2. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
3. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
4. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
5. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)