|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
2. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
3. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
(a) Lip movements.
(b) Raid hand movements.
(d) Hearing sense of humor.
4. Mrs. Norman accuses James of trying to force Sarah to __________ and lip read so she can pass for hearing.
(c) Speak up.
(d) Go to class.
5. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
2. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
3. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
4. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
5. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)