|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
(a) Deaf cause.
(b) National protest.
(c) Speech team.
(d) School's play.
2. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
3. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
(c) His own.
4. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
5. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
2. What does James continue to do that irritates Sarah as they walk and talk?
3. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
4. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
5. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)