|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
2. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
3. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(d) Be closer to us.
4. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
(a) Influence us.
(b) Come between us.
(c) Stop us.
(d) Hurt us again.
5. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
2. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
3. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
4. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
5. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)