|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(a) Joys in her life.
(b) Contentment in her life.
2. Who is the phone call for, the one that rings when no one but James can hear it?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. Sarah moves out of the conversation as ___________ begins to speak for her.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
4. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mrs. Austin.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
5. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) With him.
(b) To divorce James.
(c) To write a book about their plight.
(d) To go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
2. What does Orin do after accusing James of having ulterior motives for being a therapist?
3. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
4. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
5. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)