|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intimidates James about the new student being introduced to him during his class?
(a) Her perfect speech.
(d) Her name.
2. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
3. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Speak with him.
(c) Break up with him.
(d) Marry him.
4. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(a) Hearing person.
(b) Stepford wife.
5. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
(c) List of questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
2. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
3. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
4. What does James realize he hasn't turned on since he and Sarah have been married?
5. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)