|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
(a) Talking about.
(b) Thinking of.
2. Who is the phone call for, the one that rings when no one but James can hear it?
(d) Mr. Franklin.
3. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
4. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(b) Deaf person.
5. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
(d) Oven buzzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James suggest he and Sarah do at the end of their argument?
2. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
3. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
4. Who has to translate the phone call so that Sarah can talk on the phone as well?
5. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)