|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
2. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
(b) Mentally handicapped.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A child.
3. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
(a) Leave me alone.
(b) Don't pity me.
(c) Don't touch me.
(d) Don't worry about me.
4. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(b) The way they try to make jokes.
(c) The way they try to speak.
(d) The fact she is miserable.
5. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
(a) Teach another student.
(b) Run away from her.
(c) Chase after her.
(d) Write his resignation letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
2. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
3. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
4. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
5. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)