|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
2. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
3. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
(a) Make jokes.
(b) Do a magic trick.
(d) Read a poem.
4. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
5. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Another speech therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new student's reaction to the way that James is trying to communicate with her?
2. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
3. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
4. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
5. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)