|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
(a) His timing.
(b) His dark mood.
(c) His word choices.
(d) His sense of humor.
2. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
3. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
(b) Not that day.
(d) He always knew how to make the sound.
4. What does James try to do in order to break the tension between him and the new student?
(a) Do a magic trick.
(b) Make jokes.
(c) Read a poem.
5. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
2. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
3. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
4. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
5. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)