|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
(a) Mood changes.
(c) Reactions of James.
2. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
(a) No one.
3. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
(b) Partially deaf.
(d) A speech therapist.
4. James stops the argument between Orin and Sarah, saying he has been cast in the role of Sarah's __________.
5. What time does James say that the dinner will begin, according to Sarah?
Short Answer Questions
1. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
2. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
3. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
4. What is Orin called James on the phone that James points out to the audience without signing it for Sarah?
5. James points out it is one of his rights to feel ____________ for his wife even if she's being a hard ass.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)