|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
2. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
3. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
4. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) James, specifically.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) The school.
5. Sarah says the lawyer wants her to hate ___________ so people feel sorry about her condition.
(a) Being dumb.
(b) Being at the school.
(d) Being deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
2. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
3. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
4. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
5. James: "In the beginning, there was __________ and out of that silence there could come only one thing: Speech."
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)