|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(c) Speech therapist.
2. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
3. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Pressuring speech.
(b) Romantic involvement.
(c) Longer sessions.
(d) Poor teaching.
4. When Sarah sees people _____________, she can feel even more from the music.
5. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
(a) She gets frustrated and leaves.
(b) She holds her own.
(c) She wins her first game.
(d) She loses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
2. James is never __________, he says that this is his saving grace when talking with Klein.
3. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
4. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
5. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)