|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
2. What is the good news that Lydia has to share with everyone when they go to James and Sarah's house?
(a) Lydia now has Sarah's job as a maid.
(b) Lydia is graduating.
(c) Lydia is getting married.
(d) Lydia is pregnant.
3. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
4. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
5. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
2. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
3. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
4. Sarah asks James to _____________ and he does without question or condemnation.
5. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)