|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Continues the joke.
(b) Reprimands her.
(c) Laughs with her.
(d) Ignores her.
2. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
(a) To become more active in the world.
(c) To avoid Orin.
(d) Leave the school.
3. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
(a) She was talking too loudly.
(b) She was gramatically incorrect.
(c) She had a lisp.
(d) She mumbled.
4. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
(a) Come between us.
(b) Hurt us again.
(c) Stop us.
(d) Influence us.
5. __________ is amazed by Sarah's abilities and is obviously proud of her work.
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
2. Who is the young student that James tries to encourage at the start of this scene?
3. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
4. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
5. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)