|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
(a) Go to school.
(b) Learn to speak.
(c) Be a maid.
2. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(a) Contentment in her life.
(c) Joys in her life.
3. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
4. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
5. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
(a) To become more active in the world.
(b) Leave the school.
(c) To avoid Orin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
2. Who usually plays cards with James on a weekly basis, and now that Sarah has learned, she can join in?
3. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
4. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
5. Sarah moves out of the conversation as ___________ begins to speak for her.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)