|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Speak with him.
(b) Have sex with him.
(c) Break up with him.
(d) Marry him.
2. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
(a) Legal battle.
3. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(c) Hearing person.
(d) Stepford wife.
4. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
(c) Not lost.
5. Who is on the other side of the stage, taunting Sarah as the scene unfolds?
(d) Mrs. Norman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
2. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
3. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
4. What does Sarah do at the end of her first conversation with James as a result of his nervousness?
5. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)