|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James decide he wants to ask Sarah to do, in spite of all he's learned?
(a) Break up with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Have sex with him.
(d) Speak with him.
2. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
3. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
(a) Bring her chocolate.
(b) Come to dinner.
(c) Stop the legal battle.
(d) Come to the house for a book.
4. James is never __________, he says that this is his saving grace when talking with Klein.
5. Sarah reveals that Orin says their ____________ isn't as important as deaf rights.
(b) Social life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the stage as James goes to meet up with Sarah after he is done teaching?
2. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
3. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
4. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
5. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)