|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James points out that he already knows the drill, being Mrs. Leeds' ________________.
(a) Social secretary.
2. Who used to cry because he could hear enough of the organ music that it made their ears hurt?
(b) Mrs. Norman.
3. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
4. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(b) Be one of.
5. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
(a) Mr. Franklin told her to break it off.
(b) She even loves him.
(c) He drove her away.
(d) She was forced to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
2. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
3. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
4. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
5. James questions the fact that Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore. "Do you think _________ is the best thing for confusion and anger?"
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)