|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(c) Argue with.
2. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
(b) A speech therapist.
(d) Partially deaf.
3. What does James realize he hasn't turned on since he and Sarah have been married?
(a) The stove.
(b) The clock.
(c) The radio.
(d) The keyboard.
4. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
5. James is never __________, he says that this is his saving grace when talking with Klein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
2. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
3. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
4. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
5. What is different about the way the person is watching the television at James and Sarah's house?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)