|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
2. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(b) Stepford wife.
(d) Hearing person.
3. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
(b) Legal battle.
4. ___________ believes Sarah could go to college and get a better job if she wanted to.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
5. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
2. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
3. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
4. What does James realize he hasn't turned on since he and Sarah have been married?
5. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)