|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
(a) An idiot.
(b) A leper.
(c) An invalid.
(d) A deaf person.
2. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(c) Stepford wife.
(d) Hearing person.
3. How does Sarah do during her first game of cards with the rest of the group?
(a) She loses.
(b) She gets frustrated and leaves.
(c) She wins her first game.
(d) She holds her own.
4. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
5. What does Orin want Sarah to read at least before meeting with the lawyer?
(b) His own complaint.
(c) A note from him.
(d) A note from another student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah admits that while she's had sex with many men, no one has penetrated her inner ___________.
2. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
3. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
4. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
5. Who does Sarah make fun of during the course of her and James' time together?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)