|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being too strong.
(b) Being in love with Sarah.
(c) Being afraid of silence.
(d) Being a good example for children.
2. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
(a) Oven buzzer.
3. __________ tells James that Sarah had a relationship prior to him at the school.
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mr. Franklin.
4. What does Franklin say he thinks just blew up in his ear?
(a) His hearing aid.
(b) His decency.
(c) His retirement.
(d) His heart.
5. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
(c) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin taunts Sarah, saying that she has a full time interpreter, just like a United Nations _____________.
2. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
3. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
4. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
5. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)