|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being in love with Sarah.
(b) Being afraid of silence.
(c) Being too strong.
(d) Being a good example for children.
2. What does Sarah ask James to do when they are out on the town?
(a) Buy her ice cream.
(c) Take her to a movie.
3. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Austin.
4. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
(b) Pretend to makeout.
(c) Hang out.
(d) Have sex.
5. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
Short Answer Questions
1. James points out that he already knows the drill, being Mrs. Leeds' ________________.
2. __________ is amazed by Sarah's abilities and is obviously proud of her work.
3. Sarah says that what's going on between Orin and herself is not about James' _________.
4. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
5. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)