|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is over at James and Sarah's house, watching television as the scene changes again?
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Norman.
2. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
3. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they try to speak.
(b) The way they try to make jokes.
(c) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(d) The fact she is miserable.
4. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
(a) Romantic involvement.
(b) Longer sessions.
(c) Pressuring speech.
(d) Poor teaching.
5. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
2. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
3. Where are James and Sarah when the scene changes away from the card party?
4. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
5. Sarah and James make a pact: "Let no one, living or dead, absent or present, ever _____________."
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)