|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin pokes fun at Sarah, saying that she is a regular American _________ now that she's married James.
(a) Hearing person.
(d) Stepford wife.
2. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
3. Who used to cry because he could hear enough of the organ music that it made their ears hurt?
(c) Mrs. Norman.
4. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
(a) Run away from her.
(b) Teach another student.
(c) Write his resignation letter.
(d) Chase after her.
5. Sarah says that she can enjoy music because of the ____________ she can experience.
(b) Mood changes.
(c) Reactions of James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
2. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
3. When James goes to embrace Sarah, what does she tell him after she pushes him away?
4. James finds it difficult to understand Sarah's ___________________ when they are talking.
5. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)