|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being too strong.
(b) Being in love with Sarah.
(c) Being a good example for children.
(d) Being afraid of silence.
2. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
(a) She assumes Sarah can hear.
(b) She talks too loudly.
(c) She doesn't look at anyone's face.
(d) She spells out her responses in ASL.
3. What did Sarah as a child draw on her picture of the Virgin Mary, which infuriated her mother?
(a) A moustache.
(b) A cane.
(c) A pentacle.
(d) A hearing aid.
4. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(b) James, specifically.
(d) The school.
5. What does Orin want Sarah to read at least before meeting with the lawyer?
(a) A note from him.
(b) A note from another student.
(d) His own complaint.
Short Answer Questions
1. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
2. What does Sarah point out on the menu that shows James just how helpless she is?
3. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
4. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
5. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)