|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
2. Does Sarah enjoy her job, according to the way she responds to James when he asks?
(b) She doesn't answer.
(d) She tells him that's not a question he should ask.
3. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
(a) Come to dinner.
(b) Bring her chocolate.
(c) Come to the house for a book.
(d) Stop the legal battle.
4. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
(a) Too slow.
(b) Organ music.
(c) Too fast.
(d) Too still.
5. What does James do when he hears Sarah making fun of the people she is making fun of?
(a) Continues the joke.
(b) Reprimands her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Laughs with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
2. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
3. What does James say is the name of the caller, though it is really Orin and he corrects himself as he hands the call to Sarah?
4. Sarah realizes that __________ doesn't want her to be a hearing person as this person needs a pure deaf person.
5. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)