|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Norman.
(d) Mrs. Austin.
2. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
3. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
4. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
5. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells James that she used to ____________ with boys when she was younger in order to feel better.
2. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
3. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
4. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
5. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)