|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else is sounding in the house which is only heard by James as the others are deaf or hearing impaired?
(a) Oven buzzer.
2. Who enters the classroom near the end of James' teaching time with his class?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Norman.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
(d) Mrs. Austin.
3. The lawyer admits to Orin that she never has heard of discrimination against the __________.
4. Sarah also accuses James of trying to ___________ everyone at the school, including her.
(b) Argue with.
5. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
(a) Place to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. James tells Mrs. Norman that Sarah is ____________ and that she could do more with her life.
2. James questions the fact that Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore. "Do you think _________ is the best thing for confusion and anger?"
3. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
4. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
5. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)