|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Norman accuses James of trying to force Sarah to __________ and lip read so she can pass for hearing.
(b) Speak up.
(c) Go to class.
2. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
(b) Video taping.
(c) Taking notes.
3. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
(b) Another speech therapist.
(c) Mr. Franklin.
4. What does Mr. Franklin warn James not to do during the card game so that he and Sarah don't cheat?
(a) Make eye contact.
(b) Give clues.
(d) Touch each other.
5. Sarah says that what's going on between Orin and herself is not about James' _________.
(c) Dedication to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
2. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
3. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
4. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
5. Through dancing together, James and Sarah are able to connect on a ___________ level.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)