|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James points out that he already knows the drill, being Mrs. Leeds' ________________.
(a) Social secretary.
2. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
3. What does Klein finally say that she should be doing as the others are talking?
(a) Video taping.
(d) Taking notes.
4. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
(a) She had a lisp.
(b) She mumbled.
(c) She was gramatically incorrect.
(d) She was talking too loudly.
5. James makes the joke, "Hey, either I've just become _________ or it's suddenly quiet in here."
(a) Like Orin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah decides that she wants to make her own ___________ instead of using the one from Klein.
2. What does Sarah want to show Orin when she goes into the kitchen with him?
3. What does Orin compliment Sarah on when they are reminiscing about their past together?
4. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
5. Klein points out that being deaf could be very ____________ to Sarah in the present moment.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)