|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James tells Sarah that she just can't start a _________ in the living room and then go to bed.
(a) Legal battle.
2. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is upset.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is nervous about it.
(d) She is excited.
3. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(d) Feel better about.
4. The lawyer thinks that ___________ are certainly open to question at the school, so their complaint might be valid.
(a) Hiring practices.
5. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
2. Sarah tells James that she has been __________ James on purpose the last few days.
3. What does James decide to listen to in order to calm his nerves after the phone call?
4. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
5. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)