|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) The school.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) James, specifically.
2. James lets Orin know that Sarah ____________ as she repeats to him several times.
(a) Doesn't want to see him.
(b) Wants him to drop dead.
(c) Wants to marry him.
(d) Hates him.
3. James begins to realize that Sarah may not be able to __________ or she might not understand what it means.
4. What did James' mother say to him when he said that he didn't want to listen to her anymore - "James can't save me; he never could. ________."
5. James is never __________, he says that this is his saving grace when talking with Klein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
2. Who does James go to see in order to learn more about Sarah after all that has happened?
3. What is smoking as it comes out of the stove after the buzzer goes off for a long period of time?
4. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
5. Sarah says the lawyer wants her to hate ___________ so people feel sorry about her condition.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)