|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
2. Orin accuses speech therapists of working with deaf people simply to ___________ themselves.
(b) Feel better about.
3. James turns around and asks Sarah if she likes being a ____________, in an effort to stop what she is doing.
(a) Deaf person.
4. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
5. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
(a) Her heart.
(d) Her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah admits to Orin that she was never good at the kind of _________ that Orin wanted.
2. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
3. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
4. Orin tells James that he needs Sarah for the ______________, confronting James about their relationship again.
5. Who did Sarah have a relationship with before starting her relationship with James?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)