|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game is being played at the party which opens the second act of the play?
2. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
3. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She is nervous about it.
4. What does Klein try to do in order to impress Orin and Sarah during their next meeting?
(a) She doesn't talk loudly.
(b) She writes down her side of the conversation.
(c) She brings a translator.
(d) She tries to sign some words.
5. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
(a) Mr. Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
2. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
3. Why is James hesitant to go for a walk with Sarah, though she encourages him to do so anyway?
4. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
5. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)