|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
(a) Mrs. Norman.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
2. Orin points out that the school is supposed to exist for the ___________ of its students.
3. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(d) Speech therapist.
4. Sarah points out that every time things get too serious for James, he ____________.
(a) Makes a joke.
(b) Doesn't try to see her side.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Runs away.
5. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
(a) Stand out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that what's going on between Orin and herself is not about James' _________.
2. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
3. James, in his rage about how loud the house is makes the joke that if only someone would fire a __________ through the window.
4. James realizes he can't enjoy the __________ because Sarah can't.
5. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)