|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah keep her distance from James when they are dancing with each other?
(a) She doesn't.
(b) By pushing him away.
(c) By taking a lot of breaks.
(d) By signing and dancing at the same time.
2. What time does James say that the dinner will begin, according to Sarah?
3. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Shouts at her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Swears at her.
4. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
(c) Speech therapist.
5. Orin tells Sarah that he wants her ____________ as the complaint begins.
(a) To go away.
(b) To write a book about their plight.
(c) To divorce James.
(d) With him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah notes that Orin practically accused her of being a __________ hearing person.
2. Sarah says that ___________ is falling in love with James, which makes her confused.
3. Sarah's mother did not know that Sarah was working at the school as a ____________.
4. Sarah does think that she and James should ______________ so that he can continue to teach.
5. The lawyer believes Orin might have a legitimate complaint with the Equal Employment ______________ Commission.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)