|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah end up asking Orin to do when they are on the phone together?
(a) Come to the house for a book.
(b) Bring her chocolate.
(c) Stop the legal battle.
(d) Come to dinner.
2. Orin says, "You can't _________ us. You think learning to sign means you can communicate with us."
(b) Be one of.
3. It's found out that Sarah hasn't been home to see her mother since she was _______ years old.
4. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
(a) His own.
5. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sarah returns to the stage, who is she signing to after James has gone to see her mother, unknown to her?
2. Sarah says she enjoys a job that allows her to be alone with her __________, to answer James' question.
3. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
4. Who is NOT at the party which is being thrown at the start of the second act of the play?
5. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)