|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah thinks James wants her to be a deaf person so he can change her into a ___________ person.
2. Orin plans to become a/an _____________ for deaf rights and for the deaf community.
3. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
(a) His word choices.
(b) His dark mood.
(c) His timing.
(d) His sense of humor.
4. What is Sarah's response when James asks her why she doesn't like the music he is playing?
(a) Too fast.
(b) Too slow.
(c) Too still.
(d) Organ music.
5. Who enters the room as a new student that is being introduced to the class and to James?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ does a grotesque imitation of Orin and Lydia as they try to form words.
2. What causes Sarah to fly into a rage when James mentions it to her?
3. Where does Sarah say that she can hear the vibrations of music, which is why she wants to dance?
4. Sarah wants to continue to _____________, so she does not want to leave.
5. Where are James and Sarah when the scene changes away from the card party?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)