|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is upset.
(c) She is nervous about it.
(d) She is happy.
2. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
(a) An idiot.
(b) An invalid.
(c) A deaf person.
(d) A leper.
3. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
4. James tells Sarah's mother he is just trying to help her to ___________ in the world of the hearing.
(d) Stand out.
5. Sarah finds it difficult to understand James' ______________ when they are communicating.
(a) Lip movements.
(c) Hearing sense of humor.
(d) Raid hand movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
2. Orin also points out that they will need a _____________ for several weeks during the legal battle.
3. __________ has found out about James' date with Sarah and is not happy with this development.
4. James says that if Sarah feels she's not strong enough to juggle both worlds, then _________.
5. Mr. Franklin reprimands James for his ______________ with Sarah.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)