|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last student of the day when James is getting ready to head out with Sarah?
2. Orin points out that the speech that Klein has written for Sarah is what all ______________ say.
(b) Handicapped people.
(c) Deaf people.
(d) Hearing people.
3. Sarah believes that she is too _________ to learn how to lip read or to speak well.
4. Sarah notes that she and James were both born to ___________ who would have been better off without them.
5. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
Short Answer Questions
1. James asks Sarah whether she's afraid that having fun in the hearing world means she will have her angry deaf person's _________ revoked.
2. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
3. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
4. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
5. Orin and Sarah were told that organ music was the voice of God and it should __________ them.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)