|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin also says, "...because you want to ___________ us we want to be changed."
(c) Be closer to us.
2. What is the natural mistake the James points out as the lawyer interacts with Sarah, Orin, and James?
(a) She assumes Sarah can hear.
(b) She talks too loudly.
(c) She doesn't look at anyone's face.
(d) She spells out her responses in ASL.
3. What does James point out about the way that Klein was speaking once Sarah shows she was jealous of their interaction?
(a) She was talking too loudly.
(b) She had a lisp.
(c) She was gramatically incorrect.
(d) She mumbled.
4. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(b) Joys in her life.
(c) Contentment in her life.
5. James accuses Orin of ______________, though Orin denies it when they are speaking.
(a) Being a good example for children.
(b) Being in love with Sarah.
(c) Being too strong.
(d) Being afraid of silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does James say that the dinner will begin, according to Sarah?
2. What is the sound that Orin is trying to make, though he is becoming frustrated?
3. Who has decided to try to teach Sarah how to play the card game being played?
4. Sarah points out that James is not funny in __________, only in hearing.
5. What is Sarah's response to the idea of Orin filing a claim and starting a legal process?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)