|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the request that Sarah does not agree with when James asks her to do something?
(a) To become more active in the world.
(b) To avoid Orin.
(d) Leave the school.
2. Is Orin successful in his attempts to make the sound that is difficult for him?
(b) He always knew how to make the sound.
(d) Not that day.
3. Sarah is found to not be very close to her ___________, according to James' research.
4. What meal do James and Sarah share when they head out with each other?
(b) They don't.
5. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
(c) Deaf community.
(d) Men in her class.
Short Answer Questions
1. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
2. What does James do to Sarah that causes her to run away from him as they are talking?
3. Who does James decide to talk to in order to get to know Sarah more?
4. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
5. Sarah notes to James that, "I like this best - what we can do __________ together."
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)