|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Norman admits that her attempts to get Sarah's ___________ friends to pay more attention to her may have backfired.
2. Orin taunts Sarah for turning her back on the _____________.
(b) Men in her class.
(c) Deaf community.
3. Sarah says the lawyer wants her to hate ___________ so people feel sorry about her condition.
(b) Being dumb.
(c) Being deaf.
(d) Being at the school.
4. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
(a) James, specifically.
(b) Mr. Franklin.
(c) The school.
5. Sarah reveals that the entire conversation between her, Klein, Orin, and James made her feel she was being treated like __________.
(a) An idiot.
(b) A leper.
(c) An invalid.
(d) A deaf person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah had sex when she was younger to prove that there was something she could ___________ than the hearing girls could.
2. At the end of the scene, James and Sarah promise each other and then Sarah says, "You and me. __________."
3. What's interesting about learning about Sarah's job is that Sarah's mother is not _____________ or surprised.
4. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
5. Because Sarah spoke poorly, people thought she was ______________, so she stopped.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)