1. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
(c) A speech therapist.
(d) Partially deaf.
2. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
3. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(c) Contentment in her life.
(d) Joys in her life.
4. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
5. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) I Love You.
(b) Join, Unjoin.
(c) I can't believe you're leaving.
(d) You stink.
6. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
(a) He drove her away.
(b) She was forced to leave.
(c) She even loves him.
(d) Mr. Franklin told her to break it off.
This section contains 4,240 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)