1. The lead actress, Sarah Norman, is ___________, according to the character description.
(a) Partially deaf.
(b) A speech therapist.
2. What kind of therapist is James Leeds as the audience finds out at the start of the play?
3. Sarah signs to James that she has ___________ except for him.
(a) Joys in her life.
(d) Contentment in her life.
4. Sarah also signs to James that she does not _________ him, as she still has herself.
5. What is the sign that Sarah makes to James in the first argument they have?
(a) I can't believe you're leaving.
(b) Join, Unjoin.
(c) I Love You.
(d) You stink.
6. James is curious whether Sarah left of her own accord, or if ___________.
(a) She even loves him.
(b) She was forced to leave.
(c) Mr. Franklin told her to break it off.
(d) He drove her away.
This section contains 4,240 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)