Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane can touch a human for the first time, who does she put her arms around?
2. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
3. What does Jane suggest is the symbol to mark the occasion of her and Miro's engagement?
4. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
5. When Jane begins crying for the first time, what does she tell Miro?
Essay Topic 1
In "Am I Betraying Ender," Jane and Miro question whether they are betraying Ender in their happiness. Write an essay exploring how the theme of betrayal or suspected betrayal comes into play in this and other scenes in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay examining how the argument that "the ends justify the means" comes into play in the novel regarding the transfer of Jane's aiua into another human's body.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay exploring how the themes of benevolence and survival play out against each other in the search for a new home for Jane's aiua throughout the novel.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)