Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane can touch a human for the first time, who does she put her arms around?
2. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
3. What does Jane suggest is the symbol to mark the occasion of her and Miro's engagement?
4. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
5. When Jane begins crying for the first time, what does she tell Miro?
When Peter and Wang-mu arrive on Divine Wind, Wang-mu throws a bee at Peter. Write an essay exploring the significance of this action to character development, showing how Peter and Wang-mu's characters are exposed through this episode and how they change after this episode.
Write an essay exploring the different characters responses to the message to stop the detonation of the M.D. device. Consider why each character reacts in the way that they do and why there is such a contrast between the responses.
At Hikari's place, Peter, Wang-mu, and Hikari undergo an act of wrangling to show who has the most humility. Which of the characters do you think wins this competition in this chapter? And which do you think has the most humility in the novel? Write an essay exploring your answers to these questions and how they are similar or different.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)