|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
2. What is the name of the influential businessmen who visit Yasujiro Tsutsumi?
3. Who is the captain of the starship bringing the M.D. device?
(b) Admiral Lands.
4. Which of the following is not a way that Plikt realizes Ender will be remembered.
(a) The Speaker for the Dead.
(b) The Destroyer of the Earth.
(c) The private family man.
(d) The Xenocide.
5. Why do Human and the Hive Queen comment that the mothertrees can only be a temporary home for Jane?
(a) The mothertrees are too strong for Jane to enjoy them for long.
(b) Jane needs a real body and not a tree persona.
(c) Jane will get bored too fast.
(d) If Jane stays too long she will destroy the mothertrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane admits that she used to look down on human's ability to do only one thing at a time. What has she realized since taking a human body about this?
2. What is something new that Jane experiences as a human in her argument with Quara aboard the starship?
3. What happens to Ender's bodies as Ender's and Jane's aiuas wrangle for control?
4. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
5. Which of the following statements describes Ender's death?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)