Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jane can touch a human for the first time, who does she put her arms around?
2. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
(a) To kill the descoladore virus.
(b) To mutate the descoladore virus to use as a weapon.
(c) To find a new home for all the humans on Lusitania.
(d) To determine whether descoladores are ramen or varelse.
3. What does Jane suggest is the symbol to mark the occasion of her and Miro's engagement?
(a) Sharing of blood.
(b) Comingled tears.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) Shared experiences.
4. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
(a) They were an integral part of her birth.
(b) She is not familiar with them.
(c) She is sisters with the Hive Queen.
(d) Her mom was a Bugger.
5. When Jane begins crying for the first time, what does she tell Miro?
(a) That his sister is a terrible person.
(b) That he is beautiful.
(c) That he reminds her of Ender.
(d) That he is mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who give Peter and Wang-mu the tour of the "godproof computer network"?
2. What false disclosure does Quara make to Wang-mu aboard Miro's craft?
3. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
4. Hikari tells Yasujiro Tsutsumi that he is upset with all their people since they have forgotten the lesson of history? What is this lesson?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Novinha in "This Has Always Been Your Body"?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)