|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ender's bodies as Ender's and Jane's aiuas wrangle for control?
(a) They argue amongst themselves.
(b) They are thrown into convulsions.
(c) They begin to lose strength.
(d) They begin to grow much stronger.
2. What is Olhado doing in the forest when he is beckoned by a piggy?
(a) Making a starship.
(b) Researching the networks.
(c) Running a race.
(d) Having a picnic.
3. Who presses the button to start the "godproof computer network"?
(a) The university president.
4. Once Jane returns to the computer network, what does she realize about human existence?
(a) She prefers her network existence.
(b) It is the only way of being that will satisfy her desire to live.
(c) She has fewer problems as a human.
(d) It is very much overrated.
5. Who says "till death ends all surprises."
(a) The Hive Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
2. On Pacifica, Malu announces the god is come and _________ shouts at Jane to get out of Peter.
3. When Peter awakens on the beach in "You Called Me Back from Darkness," how does his persona change?
4. Why is Quara upset that Peter gave the Little Doctor back?
5. Why do Human and the Hive Queen comment that the mothertrees can only be a temporary home for Jane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Peter and Wang-mu see in a very old building at the university on Pacifica and what is the significance of the contents?
2. Describe what Peter says that Admiral Lands should include in the report about the Little Doctor and their mission.
3. What happens as Jane begins attempting to let go off the ansible lines?
4. What is Admiral Bobby Lands plan for the detonation of the M.D. Device before Peter and Wang-mu arrive?
5. What is on the latest molecular blueprint that Quara receives from the descoladore planet and what does she suggest the implication is?
6. What false disclosure does Quara make to Wang-mu, and what conclusion does Wang-mu come to about her lies?
7. When Jane returns to her now body to begin her existence as Val, what happens to her aiua and to Val's aiua?
8. Why are Peter and Wang-mu invited to a university on Pacifica and who accompanies them?
9. When Jane moves the starship for the first time after making her way back onto the computer network, how do Peter and Wang-mu both respond?
10. Aboard Milo's starship, how does Quara act toward everyone and specifically towards Jane?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)