|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Ender into Peter's body?
(c) The Hive Queen.
2. Who presses the button to start the "godproof computer network"?
(d) The university president.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Novinha in "This Has Always Been Your Body"?
(a) Novinha tells Ender he can die without her begrudging him.
(b) Novinha tells Ender to live as Peter.
(c) Novinha tells Ender to stay alive for her.
(d) Novinha tells Ender she will miss him and share memories of him.
4. Who makes a joke, saying he cannot determine whether the fact that Jane inhabited Peter makes him holy or the fact that she left him makes Peter unholy?
5. Jane notes that it is easier for her to transport Wang-mu when she moves her and Peter back to Lusitania. Why?
(a) Wang-mu and Jane have become much better friends.
(b) Peter and Wang-mu have become philotically interlinked.
(c) Wang-mu has lost a lot of weight.
(d) Wang-mu has become more technological.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Jane's interaction with the mothertrees?
2. Who says "the god has moved her starship!" after Jane moves Miro's ship?
3. After Wang-mu calls Peter back when his aiua starts drifting away, who serves the two of them dinner?
4. Who says "till death ends all surprises."
5. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)