|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who presses the button to start the "godproof computer network"?
(b) The university president.
2. What happens when Peter tries to disarm Admiral Lands of his pistol?
(a) Peter is successful but breaks Admiral Lands's fingers.
(b) Peter is unsuccessful and breaks Admiral Lands's leg.
(c) Peter is successful but breaks Admiral Lands's leg.
(d) Peter is unsuccessful and breaks Admiral Lands's fingers.
3. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
(a) She is sisters with the Hive Queen.
(b) Her mom was a Bugger.
(c) She is not familiar with them.
(d) They were an integral part of her birth.
4. When the ansible is not in communication with the Starways Congress's ansibles, who does it communicate with?
(a) The "godproof compter network".
(b) The Bugger network.
(c) The computers in the old part of the building.
(d) The Hive Queen computers.
5. Which of the following statements describes Ender's death?
(a) His death is filled with song.
(b) During his death, there is much violence.
(c) During his death, his body disintegrates.
(d) His death is painful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Admiral Lands consider in the best interest of humanity after he receives the stop command from the Starways Congress?
2. What does Plikt say is the most important thing to remember about Ender, above all else?
3. On Pacifica, Malu announces the god is come and _________ shouts at Jane to get out of Peter.
4. The descoladores have designed a molecule that would fit into the human brain's receptor node for _____.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Novinha in "This Has Always Been Your Body"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Miro tell Young Val that she is selfish and how does he feel afterward?
2. Why are Peter and Wang-mu invited to a university on Pacifica and who accompanies them?
3. How did Quara react to Peter giving the Little Doctor back, and why is Peter surprised by her reaction?
4. As Jane enters Young Val's body, what happens?
5. Aboard Milo's starship, how does Quara act toward everyone and specifically towards Jane?
6. Describe Novinha's words to Ender when she releases him.
7. Who is concerned that they might be betraying Ender in "Am I Betraying Ender" and why?
8. When Yasujiro Tsutsumi asks whether Hikari expects him to bribe the politicians to stop the fleet, how does Hikari respond?
9. What do Peter and Wang-mu see in a very old building at the university on Pacifica and what is the significance of the contents?
10. Who is the Hive Queen in telepathic contact with when she announces that it is time for Jane to attempt to find her way back into the computer network, who gives the message to Jane, and how does Jane respond?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)