|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses the example of Ender killing two boys in Battle School to support their argument?
2. What does Admiral Lands consider in the best interest of humanity after he receives the stop command from the Starways Congress?
(a) Destruction of the M.D. device.
(b) Ensuring his own survival.
(c) Destruction of the descolada virus.
(d) Following the orders of the Starways Congress.
3. The descoladores have designed a molecule that would fit into the human brain's receptor node for _____.
4. What quality does Jane possess that makes her more than human after she enters Val's body?
(a) She can access all the ansible communication in the universe.
(b) She has the ability to recover from defeat and injury more quickly.
(c) She doesn't have real feelings.
(d) She has a photographic memory.
5. What does Jane do when Quara physically threatens her?
(a) Moves herself to the forward compartment of the starship.
(b) Tries to kill Quara with her bare hands.
(c) Tries to verbally reason with Quara.
(d) Punches Quara in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
2. When Jane can touch a human for the first time, who does she put her arms around?
3. When Peter awakens on the beach in "You Called Me Back from Darkness," who is next to him?
4. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
5. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)