|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olhado doing in the forest when he is beckoned by a piggy?
(a) Making a starship.
(b) Running a race.
(c) Having a picnic.
(d) Researching the networks.
2. When the ansible is not in communication with the Starways Congress's ansibles, who does it communicate with?
(a) The Bugger network.
(b) The computers in the old part of the building.
(c) The Hive Queen computers.
(d) The "godproof compter network".
3. Jane admits that she used to look down on human's ability to do only one thing at a time. What has she realized since taking a human body about this?
(a) Humans have the same multi-tasking abilities as robots.
(b) Humans are much smarter than computers.
(c) Humans constantly handle internal process with conflicting emotions.
(d) Humans are just as slow and single-minded as she thought.
4. The descoladores have designed a molecule that would fit into the human brain's receptor node for _____.
5. What happens to Young Val when Jane takes over her body?
(a) Young Val dies.
(b) Young Val's aiua becomes entertwined with Jane.
(c) Young Val's aiua passes into Peter.
(d) Young Val creates a new body for herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Peter tries to disarm Admiral Lands of his pistol?
2. Which of the following things can Miro not provide for Jane in their marriage?
3. Who does Jane forgive for speaking brutally to Young Val?
4. At the end of the chapter "How Do You Know They Aren't Quivering in Terror," how does Wang-mu feel about her wedding?
5. After Wang-mu calls Peter back when his aiua starts drifting away, who serves the two of them dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Peter says that Admiral Lands should include in the report about the Little Doctor and their mission.
2. What joke does Malu make regarding Jane's inhabiting of Peter?
3. What happens as Jane begins attempting to let go off the ansible lines?
4. Describe Novinha's words to Ender when she releases him.
5. What delicate and subtle presence does Jane encounter after exploring the networks of the Hive Queens, and how does the interaction between Jane and this presence play out?
6. What is on the latest molecular blueprint that Quara receives from the descoladore planet and what does she suggest the implication is?
7. Why does Miro tell Young Val that she is selfish and how does he feel afterward?
8. Who is visiting Yasujiro Tsutsumi when Aimaina Hikari arrives, and how does Yasujiro Tsutsumi respond to Hikari's arrival?
9. When Jane returns to her now body to begin her existence as Val, what happens to her aiua and to Val's aiua?
10. As Jane enters Young Val's body, what happens?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)