|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miro respond to Jane's looming destruction after the shutdown of the ansible networks begins?
(a) He begins sobbing.
(b) He is elated.
(c) He tries to contact her, but fails.
(d) He hurries about the starship.
2. What is Libo's relationship to Novinha?
(a) The father of her children.
(b) Her father's friend.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her former husband.
3. Jane determined that Hikari is a secret disciple of who?
(a) Ua Lava.
(b) Miro Mana.
(c) Hive Queen.
(d) Aiara Leaven.
4. What religious order does Novinha, Ender's wife, enter?
(a) Children of the Mind of Christ.
(b) Children of the Mind of God.
(c) Children of Yesterday's God.
(d) Church of Latter Day Saints.
5. Who is Rooter?
(a) Jane's sister.
(b) Human's mother.
(c) The Hive Queen's daughter.
(d) Young Val's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ender's debilitated stepson?
2. How does the Hive Queen warn Miro and Val that she does not want to help them while they are on the way to see her?
3. How many planets are Miro and Young Val able to visit on the quest that Jane sends them?
4. Who does Novinha say "spins a pretty story"?
5. Why does Hikari believe that Wang-mu and Peter were sent after consulting his computer?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Ender tries to reconcile with his wife on Lusitania, what pretense does she give for not seeing him and how does he overcome her excuse?
2. What does Peter tell Wang-mu to do while they are quarreling aboard the faster-than-light ship, and how does she respond?
3. Who claims that "life is a suicide mission," and why?
4. How does Ender's attention affect Val in "Life is a Suicide Mission" and how does she react to it?
5. What reason does Ender give Novinha for reconciling with him and how does she refute his argument?
6. Who does Malu think is a better host for Jane's aiua and why?
7. Describe Malu's entrance for his meeting with Wang-mu and Peter.
8. Why do Peter and Wang-mu not have to learn a new language on Divine Wood and what language is spoken?
9. What language does Malu speak during his meeting with Wang-mu and Peter and how does this affect the conversation?
10. Describe the game that goes on as Peter and Wang-mu arrive at Hikara's place.
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)