|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what character of popular children's literature does Young Val compare herself?
2. How does Young Val respond when Miro tries to hug her after they discuss putting Jane's aiua into her body?
(a) She tells him she wishes he were dead.
(b) She embraces him.
(c) She tells him to wait until Jane has the body before he touches it.
(d) She tells him that she has always loved him.
3. Jane determined that Hikari is a secret disciple of who?
(a) Hive Queen.
(b) Miro Mana.
(c) Ua Lava.
(d) Aiara Leaven.
4. What epiphany does Wang-mu have after Malu leaves his first visit with Peter and Wang-mu?
(a) She realizes she wants to follow Malu.
(b) She realizes she is pregnant.
(c) She realizes her role is to love Peter.
(d) She realizes her role is to kill Peter.
5. What is the relationship of Quim to Novinha?
(a) He is her husband.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her friend.
(d) He is her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the original catalyst for Ender and Novinha's separation?
2. What is the profession of Aimaina Hikari?
3. Why does Hikari believe that Wang-mu and Peter were sent after consulting his computer?
4. As Jane is in her death throes, what behavior on the part of Peter does Wang-mu see as proof of his humanity?
5. Why is Wang-mu aghast when Peter tells her she may step off the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Peter responds to waking on the beach with Wang-mu curled in beside him.
2. Describe the events surrounding Ender's collapse in the Filho's courtyard.
3. Why does Grace's husband laugh when Peter asks if he and Wang-mu can go see Malu and to what does he compare Peter's request?
4. After losing many other men, for what does Novinha tell Ender she will hold him personally responsible and how can Ender avoid this responsibility?
5. Describe Miro and Jane's wedding, what event goes along with it, and what happens immediately afterward.
6. Who was Novinha's rival, and how is Novinha asked to help this rival?
7. When Jane moves the starship for the first time after making her way back onto the computer network, how do Peter and Wang-mu both respond?
8. As Jane enters Young Val's body, what happens?
9. What is on the latest molecular blueprint that Quara receives from the descoladore planet and what does she suggest the implication is?
10. What false disclosure does Quara make to Wang-mu, and what conclusion does Wang-mu come to about her lies?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)