|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who communicates by ansible with Miro to update him on Jane's status?
(d) The Hive Queen.
2. Why does Miro think that Quara is as contrary as she is?
(a) She has a personality disorder.
(b) She had to put up with Marcao's rage growing up.
(c) She is infected by an evil spirit.
(d) She was always spoiled as a child by Marcao.
3. Why is the Hive Queen jealous of Jane?
(a) Because Jane is more powerful than she is.
(b) Because Jane attacked Quara first.
(c) Because Jane is pretty.
(d) Because Jane knows Human in a way the Hive Queen can't.
4. Why do Human and the Hive Queen comment that the mothertrees can only be a temporary home for Jane?
(a) The mothertrees are too strong for Jane to enjoy them for long.
(b) Jane needs a real body and not a tree persona.
(c) Jane will get bored too fast.
(d) If Jane stays too long she will destroy the mothertrees.
5. When Peter opens his eyes on the beach, what does he tell everyone he dreamed about?
(a) A pig.
(b) A fish.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A squid.
6. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
(a) To kill the descoladore virus.
(b) To mutate the descoladore virus to use as a weapon.
(c) To find a new home for all the humans on Lusitania.
(d) To determine whether descoladores are ramen or varelse.
7. When Peter awakens on the beach in "You Called Me Back from Darkness," how does his persona change?
(a) He is able to control his sarcasm and feels whole.
(b) He feels as if he has no memories.
(c) He feels much less like himself.
(d) He feels older than before.
8. What happens to Young Val when Jane takes over her body?
(a) Young Val's aiua passes into Peter.
(b) Young Val dies.
(c) Young Val creates a new body for herself.
(d) Young Val's aiua becomes entertwined with Jane.
9. Who uses the example of Ender killing two boys in Battle School to support their argument?
10. Who makes a joke, saying he cannot determine whether the fact that Jane inhabited Peter makes him holy or the fact that she left him makes Peter unholy?
11. Who says "till death ends all surprises."
(d) The Hive Queen.
12. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
(a) They were an integral part of her birth.
(b) She is not familiar with them.
(c) She is sisters with the Hive Queen.
(d) Her mom was a Bugger.
13. What does Admiral Lands consider in the best interest of humanity after he receives the stop command from the Starways Congress?
(a) Ensuring his own survival.
(b) Destruction of the descolada virus.
(c) Destruction of the M.D. device.
(d) Following the orders of the Starways Congress.
14. When Jane returns to her new body to begin her existence as Val, her aiua is so vibrant that it also entwines with something else? What is this other object?
(a) The Hive Queen and pequenino's philotic web.
(b) The Starways Congress.
(c) Ender's third body.
(d) The mothertrees.
15. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
(a) He will be considered disloyal.
(b) He will be relocated to Lusitania.
(c) He will be responsible for conducting his own fleet.
(d) He will be promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
2. Which of the following is not a way that Plikt realizes Ender will be remembered.
3. Why does Jane regret using force on Quara after shoving her?
4. What is Olhado doing in the forest when he is beckoned by a piggy?
5. Who does Admiral Lands arrest after he receives the stop command from the Starways Congress?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)