|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miro think that Quara is as contrary as she is?
(a) She is infected by an evil spirit.
(b) She was always spoiled as a child by Marcao.
(c) She had to put up with Marcao's rage growing up.
(d) She has a personality disorder.
2. After the M.D. device is deactivated, what happens when Admiral Lands bumps into the Little Doctor?
(a) He is temporarily paralized.
(b) He is angry because he was unsuccessful.
(c) All of his memory is lost.
(d) He is filled with self-loathing at what he almost did.
3. Who makes a joke, saying he cannot determine whether the fact that Jane inhabited Peter makes him holy or the fact that she left him makes Peter unholy?
4. What type of relationship do the Hive Queen and Jane settle into after Jane is in Val's body?
(a) No relationship at all.
(b) A mother-daughter relationship.
(c) A friend to friend relationship.
(d) A sibling relationship.
5. What is the name of the influential businessmen who visit Yasujiro Tsutsumi?
6. Why is Quara upset that Peter gave the Little Doctor back?
(a) She does not trust anyone and feels that Peter is ruining her family.
(b) She says it would have been useful in destroying the descoladore planet.
(c) She thinks that Peter is weak.
(d) She wanted to give the Little Doctor back herself.
7. After Wang-mu calls Peter back when his aiua starts drifting away, who serves the two of them dinner?
(a) The Samoans.
(b) The pequeninos.
(c) The mothertrees.
(d) Yasujiro Tsutsumi.
8. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
(a) He will be promoted.
(b) He will be responsible for conducting his own fleet.
(c) He will be relocated to Lusitania.
(d) He will be considered disloyal.
9. Why does Jane say it is good Miro is not completely like Ender?
(a) She thinks of Ender as a father figure and likes Miro's touch.
(b) Ender is not enough of a man for her.
(c) She thinks of Ender like a son and loves Miro like a lover.
(d) She never loved Ender.
10. What happens when the Hive workers give Jane a sign aboard Miro's starship?
(a) Jane collapses, unconscious.
(b) Jane becomes angry.
(c) Jane attacks the Hive workers.
(d) Jane immediatley moves back onto the computer network.
11. Which of the following statements describes Ender's death?
(a) His death is filled with song.
(b) During his death, there is much violence.
(c) During his death, his body disintegrates.
(d) His death is painful.
12. On what planet are Peter and Wang-mu invited to witness the restart of the "godproof computer network"?
(d) Divine Wind.
13. After Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is approved, where is Yasujiro sent?
14. Who does Admiral Lands arrest after he receives the stop command from the Starways Congress?
(a) Yasujiro Tsutsumi.
15. What is Quara's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Jane's interaction with the mothertrees?
2. How does Plikt feel regarding the death of Ender?
3. Who leads Ender into Peter's body?
4. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
5. What does Olhado give Plower?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)