|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The descoladores have designed a molecule that would fit into the human brain's receptor node for _____.
2. Which of the following statements describes Ender's death?
(a) During his death, there is much violence.
(b) His death is filled with song.
(c) His death is painful.
(d) During his death, his body disintegrates.
3. Who communicates by ansible with Miro to update him on Jane's status?
(a) The Hive Queen.
4. Hikari tells Yasujiro Tsutsumi that he is upset with all their people since they have forgotten the lesson of history? What is this lesson?
(a) Not to make war.
(b) Not to go into debt.
(c) Not to fall in love.
(d) Not to build too tall of buildings.
5. How does Aimaina Hikari respond when Yasujiro Tsutsumi asks if he is supposed to bribe the politicians to stop the fleet?
(a) Aimaina Hikari says there are a thousand legal ways to influence their votes.
(b) Aimaina Hikari says to go ahead and bribe them.
(c) Aimaina Hikari says that bribery will not be enough.
(d) Aimaina Hikari says if they don't agree to kill them.
6. Which of the following is not a way that Plikt realizes Ender will be remembered.
(a) The Xenocide.
(b) The Destroyer of the Earth.
(c) The Speaker for the Dead.
(d) The private family man.
7. Why does Miro state that is would be a shame if Ender came through the transformation exactly as he was before?
(a) Because Ender was incapable of compassion.
(b) Because Ender was never truly happy.
(c) Because Ender had done all he could do as his old self/
(d) Because Ender was completely crazy.
8. What does Olhado give Plower?
(a) Fruit from the mothertree.
(b) A gift of song.
(c) A hug.
(d) Fish for the next month.
9. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
(a) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former teacher.
(b) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former student.
(c) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's father.
(d) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's business partner.
10. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
(a) She is sisters with the Hive Queen.
(b) Her mom was a Bugger.
(c) They were an integral part of her birth.
(d) She is not familiar with them.
11. After Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is approved, where is Yasujiro sent?
12. Who does Jane forgive for speaking brutally to Young Val?
(a) Old Val.
13. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
14. When Peter awakens on the beach in "You Called Me Back from Darkness," how does his persona change?
(a) He feels as if he has no memories.
(b) He feels older than before.
(c) He feels much less like himself.
(d) He is able to control his sarcasm and feels whole.
15. Why does Jane regret using force on Quara after shoving her?
(a) She realizes after she marries Miro, Quara will be her sister.
(b) She thinks that violence will cause eternal damnation.
(c) Quara is not healthy and Jane thinks she might have killed her.
(d) She does not regret using force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the influential businessmen who visit Yasujiro Tsutsumi?
2. Who says "the god has moved her starship!" after Jane moves Miro's ship?
3. What is Quara's brother's name?
4. What is Olhado doing in the forest when he is beckoned by a piggy?
5. At the end of the chapter "How Do You Know They Aren't Quivering in Terror," how does Wang-mu feel about her wedding?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)