|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jane begins crying for the first time, what does she tell Miro?
(a) That he reminds her of Ender.
(b) That he is mean.
(c) That he is beautiful.
(d) That his sister is a terrible person.
2. On what planet are Peter and Wang-mu invited to witness the restart of the "godproof computer network"?
(a) Divine Wind.
3. What happens when Jane first leaps into Young Val's body?
(a) Ender invites Jane in.
(b) Ender unable to let go and Jane spins thought the body.
(c) She gets a successful reception.
(d) Young Val becomes much weaker.
4. Who makes a joke, saying he cannot determine whether the fact that Jane inhabited Peter makes him holy or the fact that she left him makes Peter unholy?
5. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
(a) He does not like being in charge.
(b) His wife is still on Lusitania.
(c) He is afraid he will die.
(d) He will be remembered as the second Xenocide.
6. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
7. After Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is approved, where is Yasujiro sent?
8. Why is the Hive Queen jealous of Jane?
(a) Because Jane knows Human in a way the Hive Queen can't.
(b) Because Jane is pretty.
(c) Because Jane is more powerful than she is.
(d) Because Jane attacked Quara first.
9. Why does Jane's dying become more bearable with time?
(a) The more capacity she loses, the less awareness she has of what is happening.
(b) She loses feeling and is no longer in as much pain.
(c) She has come to understand and appreciate death.
(d) She is surrounded by more of her friends.
10. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
(a) Starts laughing uncontrollably.
(b) Begins sobbing.
(c) Peter no longer exists.
(d) Touches Wang-mu's face.
11. When Quara and Jane argue aboard the starship about Quara's suggestion regarding the descoladores, what does Jane tell Quara?
(a) She tells Quara she is ugly.
(b) She tells Quara that she respects her.
(c) She tells Quara that she needs to read more.
(d) She tells Quara they are not equals.
12. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
(a) To determine whether descoladores are ramen or varelse.
(b) To kill the descoladore virus.
(c) To mutate the descoladore virus to use as a weapon.
(d) To find a new home for all the humans on Lusitania.
13. Who does Jane forgive for speaking brutally to Young Val?
(b) Old Val.
14. What is the name of the influential businessmen who visit Yasujiro Tsutsumi?
15. Jane admits that she used to look down on human's ability to do only one thing at a time. What has she realized since taking a human body about this?
(a) Humans are just as slow and single-minded as she thought.
(b) Humans constantly handle internal process with conflicting emotions.
(c) Humans are much smarter than computers.
(d) Humans have the same multi-tasking abilities as robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the M.D. device is deactivated, what happens when Admiral Lands bumps into the Little Doctor?
2. When Jane returns to her new body to begin her existence as Val, her aiua is so vibrant that it also entwines with something else? What is this other object?
3. What does Plikt say is the most important thing to remember about Ender, above all else?
4. Who watches Jane try to enter Young Val's body?
5. What happens to Young Val when Jane takes over her body?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)