|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is approved, where is Yasujiro sent?
2. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
(a) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former teacher.
(b) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former student.
(c) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's business partner.
(d) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's father.
3. Who leads Ender into Peter's body?
(d) The Hive Queen.
4. What happens when Jane first leaps into Young Val's body?
(a) Ender invites Jane in.
(b) She gets a successful reception.
(c) Ender unable to let go and Jane spins thought the body.
(d) Young Val becomes much weaker.
5. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
(a) He will be promoted.
(b) He will be considered disloyal.
(c) He will be relocated to Lusitania.
(d) He will be responsible for conducting his own fleet.
6. When Peter opens his eyes on the beach, what does he tell everyone he dreamed about?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A pig.
(c) A squid.
(d) A fish.
7. Who makes a joke, saying he cannot determine whether the fact that Jane inhabited Peter makes him holy or the fact that she left him makes Peter unholy?
8. Which of the following things can Miro not provide for Jane in their marriage?
(a) Increased awarness.
9. What false disclosure does Quara make to Wang-mu aboard Miro's craft?
(a) She says that she has had an abortion.
(b) She says she has five children.
(c) She says she is in love with Peter.
(d) She says she was molested by her brother.
10. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
11. Why is the Hive Queen jealous of Jane?
(a) Because Jane is pretty.
(b) Because Jane knows Human in a way the Hive Queen can't.
(c) Because Jane is more powerful than she is.
(d) Because Jane attacked Quara first.
12. When Jane begins crying for the first time, what does she tell Miro?
(a) That he is beautiful.
(b) That he reminds her of Ender.
(c) That his sister is a terrible person.
(d) That he is mean.
13. What happens when the Hive workers give Jane a sign aboard Miro's starship?
(a) Jane becomes angry.
(b) Jane collapses, unconscious.
(c) Jane attacks the Hive workers.
(d) Jane immediatley moves back onto the computer network.
14. When Quara and Jane argue aboard the starship about Quara's suggestion regarding the descoladores, what does Jane tell Quara?
(a) She tells Quara that she respects her.
(b) She tells Quara they are not equals.
(c) She tells Quara she is ugly.
(d) She tells Quara that she needs to read more.
15. Why does Jane say it is good Miro is not completely like Ender?
(a) She thinks of Ender like a son and loves Miro like a lover.
(b) She thinks of Ender as a father figure and likes Miro's touch.
(c) She never loved Ender.
(d) Ender is not enough of a man for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olhado give Plower?
2. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
3. Who communicates by ansible with Miro to update him on Jane's status?
4. What does Jane suggest is the symbol to mark the occasion of her and Miro's engagement?
5. Jane admits that she used to look down on human's ability to do only one thing at a time. What has she realized since taking a human body about this?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)