|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane admits that she used to look down on human's ability to do only one thing at a time. What has she realized since taking a human body about this?
(a) Humans are just as slow and single-minded as she thought.
(b) Humans are much smarter than computers.
(c) Humans have the same multi-tasking abilities as robots.
(d) Humans constantly handle internal process with conflicting emotions.
2. On what planet are Peter and Wang-mu invited to witness the restart of the "godproof computer network"?
(c) Divine Wind.
3. What happens to Ender's bodies as Ender's and Jane's aiuas wrangle for control?
(a) They begin to lose strength.
(b) They argue amongst themselves.
(c) They begin to grow much stronger.
(d) They are thrown into convulsions.
4. What is Olhado doing in the forest when he is beckoned by a piggy?
(a) Making a starship.
(b) Having a picnic.
(c) Researching the networks.
(d) Running a race.
5. Why does Miro state that is would be a shame if Ender came through the transformation exactly as he was before?
(a) Because Ender was completely crazy.
(b) Because Ender was never truly happy.
(c) Because Ender was incapable of compassion.
(d) Because Ender had done all he could do as his old self/
6. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
(a) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's business partner.
(b) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's father.
(c) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former teacher.
(d) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former student.
7. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
8. What false disclosure does Quara make to Wang-mu aboard Miro's craft?
(a) She says that she has had an abortion.
(b) She says she is in love with Peter.
(c) She says she has five children.
(d) She says she was molested by her brother.
9. Why do Jane and Miro wonder if they are betraying Ender in "Am I Betraying Ender"?
(a) Because he never wanted them to be happy together.
(b) Because they are happy and kissing hours after his death.
(c) Because they have changed his plan for the universe.
(d) Because they did not scatter his ashes,
10. Who is the captain of the starship bringing the M.D. device?
(a) Admiral Lands.
11. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
(a) To determine whether descoladores are ramen or varelse.
(b) To mutate the descoladore virus to use as a weapon.
(c) To find a new home for all the humans on Lusitania.
(d) To kill the descoladore virus.
12. Why does Jane say it is good Miro is not completely like Ender?
(a) She thinks of Ender like a son and loves Miro like a lover.
(b) Ender is not enough of a man for her.
(c) She thinks of Ender as a father figure and likes Miro's touch.
(d) She never loved Ender.
13. Who says "till death ends all surprises."
(c) The Hive Queen.
14. Who does Jane forgive for speaking brutally to Young Val?
(a) Old Val.
15. Which of the following statements describes Ender's death?
(a) His death is filled with song.
(b) During his death, there is much violence.
(c) His death is painful.
(d) During his death, his body disintegrates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Quara upset that Peter gave the Little Doctor back?
2. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
3. When Quara and Jane argue aboard the starship about Quara's suggestion regarding the descoladores, what does Jane tell Quara?
4. After Peter and Wang-mu successfully disarm both the M.D. device and Admiral Lands, where does Jane transport them?
5. What does Jane do when Quara physically threatens her?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)