|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter awakens on the beach in "You Called Me Back from Darkness," who is next to him?
2. Who says "the god has moved her starship!" after Jane moves Miro's ship?
3. What is Olhado doing in the forest when he is beckoned by a piggy?
(a) Making a starship.
(b) Running a race.
(c) Having a picnic.
(d) Researching the networks.
4. Jane notes that it is easier for her to transport Wang-mu when she moves her and Peter back to Lusitania. Why?
(a) Peter and Wang-mu have become philotically interlinked.
(b) Wang-mu and Jane have become much better friends.
(c) Wang-mu has become more technological.
(d) Wang-mu has lost a lot of weight.
5. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
(a) He does not like being in charge.
(b) He will be remembered as the second Xenocide.
(c) His wife is still on Lusitania.
(d) He is afraid he will die.
6. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
(a) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's father.
(b) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former student.
(c) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's business partner.
(d) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former teacher.
7. What does Olhado give Plower?
(a) Fish for the next month.
(b) A gift of song.
(c) Fruit from the mothertree.
(d) A hug.
8. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
(a) He will be promoted.
(b) He will be relocated to Lusitania.
(c) He will be responsible for conducting his own fleet.
(d) He will be considered disloyal.
9. What happens to Young Val when Jane takes over her body?
(a) Young Val creates a new body for herself.
(b) Young Val dies.
(c) Young Val's aiua passes into Peter.
(d) Young Val's aiua becomes entertwined with Jane.
10. After the M.D. device is detected, why won't Jane push it outside?
(a) She is too weak.
(b) If it detonates "outside" it could cause irreparable harm to their dimension.
(c) She is too busy moving people off of Lusitania.
(d) She wants the M.D. device to detonate.
11. Who presses the button to start the "godproof computer network"?
(d) The university president.
12. Who communicates by ansible with Miro to update him on Jane's status?
(b) The Hive Queen.
13. After Jane leaves Ender's body where does she go?
(a) To Path.
(b) To Pacifica.
(c) Into the Pequinino network.
(d) Back to Lusitania.
14. When the ansible is not in communication with the Starways Congress's ansibles, who does it communicate with?
(a) The "godproof compter network".
(b) The Hive Queen computers.
(c) The Bugger network.
(d) The computers in the old part of the building.
15. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
2. On what planet are Peter and Wang-mu invited to witness the restart of the "godproof computer network"?
3. Which of the following is not a way that Plikt realizes Ender will be remembered.
4. What does Plikt say is the most important thing to remember about Ender, above all else?
5. Why does Jane regret using force on Quara after shoving her?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)