|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Ender into Peter's body?
(a) The Hive Queen.
2. After the M.D. device is detected, why won't Jane push it outside?
(a) She is too busy moving people off of Lusitania.
(b) She is too weak.
(c) If it detonates "outside" it could cause irreparable harm to their dimension.
(d) She wants the M.D. device to detonate.
3. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
(a) He is afraid he will die.
(b) He does not like being in charge.
(c) He will be remembered as the second Xenocide.
(d) His wife is still on Lusitania.
4. What does Admiral Lands consider in the best interest of humanity after he receives the stop command from the Starways Congress?
(a) Destruction of the descolada virus.
(b) Following the orders of the Starways Congress.
(c) Destruction of the M.D. device.
(d) Ensuring his own survival.
5. On what planet are Peter and Wang-mu invited to witness the restart of the "godproof computer network"?
(c) Divine Wind.
6. Which of the following statements describes Ender's death?
(a) During his death, there is much violence.
(b) His death is filled with song.
(c) During his death, his body disintegrates.
(d) His death is painful.
7. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
(a) They were an integral part of her birth.
(b) She is sisters with the Hive Queen.
(c) She is not familiar with them.
(d) Her mom was a Bugger.
8. What is something new that Jane experiences as a human in her argument with Quara aboard the starship?
(a) Feeling strong.
(b) Feeling sad and angry at the own time.
(c) Her blood rising in anger.
(d) Having her feelings hurt.
9. Who says "till death ends all surprises."
(d) The Hive Queen.
10. What type of relationship do the Hive Queen and Jane settle into after Jane is in Val's body?
(a) A sibling relationship.
(b) No relationship at all.
(c) A mother-daughter relationship.
(d) A friend to friend relationship.
11. Why does Jane regret using force on Quara after shoving her?
(a) She realizes after she marries Miro, Quara will be her sister.
(b) She thinks that violence will cause eternal damnation.
(c) She does not regret using force.
(d) Quara is not healthy and Jane thinks she might have killed her.
12. After Jane leaves Ender's body where does she go?
(a) Into the Pequinino network.
(b) To Pacifica.
(c) Back to Lusitania.
(d) To Path.
13. What happens when the Hive workers give Jane a sign aboard Miro's starship?
(a) Jane immediatley moves back onto the computer network.
(b) Jane attacks the Hive workers.
(c) Jane becomes angry.
(d) Jane collapses, unconscious.
14. Who uses the example of Ender killing two boys in Battle School to support their argument?
15. Who watches Jane try to enter Young Val's body?
(d) Human and the Hive Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane do when Quara physically threatens her?
2. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
3. Why does Miro state that is would be a shame if Ender came through the transformation exactly as he was before?
4. Why is Quara upset that Peter gave the Little Doctor back?
5. Jane admits that she used to look down on human's ability to do only one thing at a time. What has she realized since taking a human body about this?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)