|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jane forgive for speaking brutally to Young Val?
(d) Old Val.
2. After Jane leaves Ender's body where does she go?
(a) Into the Pequinino network.
(b) To Path.
(c) To Pacifica.
(d) Back to Lusitania.
3. On what planet are Peter and Wang-mu invited to witness the restart of the "godproof computer network"?
(b) Divine Wind.
4. Which of the following is not a way that Plikt realizes Ender will be remembered.
(a) The Destroyer of the Earth.
(b) The Xenocide.
(c) The private family man.
(d) The Speaker for the Dead.
5. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
(a) He will be promoted.
(b) He will be responsible for conducting his own fleet.
(c) He will be relocated to Lusitania.
(d) He will be considered disloyal.
6. How does Aimaina Hikari respond when Yasujiro Tsutsumi asks if he is supposed to bribe the politicians to stop the fleet?
(a) Aimaina Hikari says if they don't agree to kill them.
(b) Aimaina Hikari says to go ahead and bribe them.
(c) Aimaina Hikari says there are a thousand legal ways to influence their votes.
(d) Aimaina Hikari says that bribery will not be enough.
7. After Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is approved, where is Yasujiro sent?
8. Why is Quara upset that Peter gave the Little Doctor back?
(a) She says it would have been useful in destroying the descoladore planet.
(b) She wanted to give the Little Doctor back herself.
(c) She thinks that Peter is weak.
(d) She does not trust anyone and feels that Peter is ruining her family.
9. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
(a) To find a new home for all the humans on Lusitania.
(b) To kill the descoladore virus.
(c) To determine whether descoladores are ramen or varelse.
(d) To mutate the descoladore virus to use as a weapon.
10. After the M.D. device is deactivated, what happens when Admiral Lands bumps into the Little Doctor?
(a) All of his memory is lost.
(b) He is temporarily paralized.
(c) He is filled with self-loathing at what he almost did.
(d) He is angry because he was unsuccessful.
11. Why is the Hive Queen jealous of Jane?
(a) Because Jane knows Human in a way the Hive Queen can't.
(b) Because Jane attacked Quara first.
(c) Because Jane is pretty.
(d) Because Jane is more powerful than she is.
12. When Quara and Jane argue aboard the starship about Quara's suggestion regarding the descoladores, what does Jane tell Quara?
(a) She tells Quara she is ugly.
(b) She tells Quara that she needs to read more.
(c) She tells Quara they are not equals.
(d) She tells Quara that she respects her.
13. Jane admits that she used to look down on human's ability to do only one thing at a time. What has she realized since taking a human body about this?
(a) Humans are much smarter than computers.
(b) Humans have the same multi-tasking abilities as robots.
(c) Humans constantly handle internal process with conflicting emotions.
(d) Humans are just as slow and single-minded as she thought.
14. Who is the captain of the starship bringing the M.D. device?
(b) Admiral Lands.
15. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Jane's interaction with the mothertrees?
2. After sending a test ship "Outside," what does Jane do?
3. What happens when Peter tries to disarm Admiral Lands of his pistol?
4. When Jane begins crying for the first time, what does she tell Miro?
5. What happens to Ender's bodies as Ender's and Jane's aiuas wrangle for control?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)