Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jane can touch a human for the first time, who does she put her arms around?
2. What does Firequencher observe might be the purpose of Ela and Quara's mission?
(a) To kill the descoladore virus.
(b) To mutate the descoladore virus to use as a weapon.
(c) To find a new home for all the humans on Lusitania.
(d) To determine whether descoladores are ramen or varelse.
3. What does Jane suggest is the symbol to mark the occasion of her and Miro's engagement?
(a) Sharing of blood.
(b) Comingled tears.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) Shared experiences.
4. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
(a) They were an integral part of her birth.
(b) She is not familiar with them.
(c) She is sisters with the Hive Queen.
(d) Her mom was a Bugger.
5. When Jane begins crying for the first time, what does she tell Miro?
(a) That his sister is a terrible person.
(b) That he is beautiful.
(c) That he reminds her of Ender.
(d) That he is mean.
6. Who give Peter and Wang-mu the tour of the "godproof computer network"?
(a) Grace's son.
(c) Admiral Lands.
(d) The Hive Queen.
7. What false disclosure does Quara make to Wang-mu aboard Miro's craft?
(a) She says she has five children.
(b) She says that she has had an abortion.
(c) She says she is in love with Peter.
(d) She says she was molested by her brother.
8. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
(a) Peter no longer exists.
(b) Touches Wang-mu's face.
(c) Starts laughing uncontrollably.
(d) Begins sobbing.
9. Hikari tells Yasujiro Tsutsumi that he is upset with all their people since they have forgotten the lesson of history? What is this lesson?
(a) Not to build too tall of buildings.
(b) Not to go into debt.
(c) Not to fall in love.
(d) Not to make war.
10. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Novinha in "This Has Always Been Your Body"?
(a) Novinha tells Ender to stay alive for her.
(b) Novinha tells Ender to live as Peter.
(c) Novinha tells Ender he can die without her begrudging him.
(d) Novinha tells Ender she will miss him and share memories of him.
11. When Peter awakens on the beach in "You Called Me Back from Darkness," who is next to him?
12. Who says "the god has moved her starship!" after Jane moves Miro's ship?
13. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
(a) He will be responsible for conducting his own fleet.
(b) He will be relocated to Lusitania.
(c) He will be considered disloyal.
(d) He will be promoted.
14. When the ansible is not in communication with the Starways Congress's ansibles, who does it communicate with?
(a) The Bugger network.
(b) The "godproof compter network".
(c) The Hive Queen computers.
(d) The computers in the old part of the building.
15. Which of the following is not a way that Plikt realizes Ender will be remembered.
(a) The private family man.
(b) The Xenocide.
(c) The Destroyer of the Earth.
(d) The Speaker for the Dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements describes Ender's death?
2. What quality does Jane possess that makes her more than human after she enters Val's body?
3. What happens to Ender's bodies as Ender's and Jane's aiuas wrangle for control?
4. When Jane returns to her new body to begin her existence as Val, her aiua is so vibrant that it also entwines with something else? What is this other object?
5. Why is Admiral Lands uncomfortable with the role of commanding the deployment of the M.D. device?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)