|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jane first leaps into Young Val's body?
(a) She gets a successful reception.
(b) Young Val becomes much weaker.
(c) Ender invites Jane in.
(d) Ender unable to let go and Jane spins thought the body.
2. On Pacifica, Malu announces the god is come and _________ shouts at Jane to get out of Peter.
(d) Young Val.
3. Which of the following things can Miro not provide for Jane in their marriage?
(b) Increased awarness.
4. Why is the Hive Queen jealous of Jane?
(a) Because Jane attacked Quara first.
(b) Because Jane is pretty.
(c) Because Jane knows Human in a way the Hive Queen can't.
(d) Because Jane is more powerful than she is.
5. When the ansible is not in communication with the Starways Congress's ansibles, who does it communicate with?
(a) The computers in the old part of the building.
(b) The Bugger network.
(c) The Hive Queen computers.
(d) The "godproof compter network".
6. How many years has it taken to undo the damage from the destruction of the buggers' home planet?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3,000 years.
(c) 40,000 years.
(d) 130 years.
7. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Novinha in "This Has Always Been Your Body"?
(a) Novinha tells Ender to stay alive for her.
(b) Novinha tells Ender she will miss him and share memories of him.
(c) Novinha tells Ender he can die without her begrudging him.
(d) Novinha tells Ender to live as Peter.
8. Why does Miro think that Quara is as contrary as she is?
(a) She has a personality disorder.
(b) She was always spoiled as a child by Marcao.
(c) She is infected by an evil spirit.
(d) She had to put up with Marcao's rage growing up.
9. Who watches Jane try to enter Young Val's body?
(d) Human and the Hive Queen.
10. Who give Peter and Wang-mu the tour of the "godproof computer network"?
(a) Grace's son.
(b) The Hive Queen.
(d) Admiral Lands.
11. What is Quara's brother's name?
12. Who communicates by ansible with Miro to update him on Jane's status?
(d) The Hive Queen.
13. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
(a) He will be considered disloyal.
(b) He will be promoted.
(c) He will be responsible for conducting his own fleet.
(d) He will be relocated to Lusitania.
14. Why does Jane regret using force on Quara after shoving her?
(a) She thinks that violence will cause eternal damnation.
(b) She realizes after she marries Miro, Quara will be her sister.
(c) She does not regret using force.
(d) Quara is not healthy and Jane thinks she might have killed her.
15. The descoladores have designed a molecule that would fit into the human brain's receptor node for _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jane forgive for speaking brutally to Young Val?
2. How does Plikt feel regarding the death of Ender?
3. What quality does Jane possess that makes her more than human after she enters Val's body?
4. What happens to Ender's bodies as Ender's and Jane's aiuas wrangle for control?
5. After the M.D. device is detected, why won't Jane push it outside?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)