|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is approved, where is Yasujiro sent?
2. Aboard Milo's starship what path does Quara suggest they take when she says they are proceeding along the wrong one?
(a) She says they should never have put Jane in charge of the mission.
(b) She says they should go to Lusitania to collect the rest of the humans.
(c) She says they should find a map.
(d) She says they should examine pre and post-human contact forms of the virus.
3. Hikari tells Yasujiro Tsutsumi that he is upset with all their people since they have forgotten the lesson of history? What is this lesson?
(a) Not to go into debt.
(b) Not to make war.
(c) Not to build too tall of buildings.
(d) Not to fall in love.
4. When the ansible is not in communication with the Starways Congress's ansibles, who does it communicate with?
(a) The "godproof compter network".
(b) The computers in the old part of the building.
(c) The Hive Queen computers.
(d) The Bugger network.
5. What does Jane do when Quara physically threatens her?
(a) Moves herself to the forward compartment of the starship.
(b) Punches Quara in the face.
(c) Tries to verbally reason with Quara.
(d) Tries to kill Quara with her bare hands.
6. Once Jane returns to the computer network, what does she realize about human existence?
(a) She has fewer problems as a human.
(b) It is very much overrated.
(c) It is the only way of being that will satisfy her desire to live.
(d) She prefers her network existence.
7. Jane notes that it is easier for her to transport Wang-mu when she moves her and Peter back to Lusitania. Why?
(a) Wang-mu and Jane have become much better friends.
(b) Wang-mu has become more technological.
(c) Peter and Wang-mu have become philotically interlinked.
(d) Wang-mu has lost a lot of weight.
8. When Jane can touch a human for the first time, who does she put her arms around?
9. What happens when Jane first leaps into Young Val's body?
(a) Young Val becomes much weaker.
(b) She gets a successful reception.
(c) Ender invites Jane in.
(d) Ender unable to let go and Jane spins thought the body.
10. What quality does Jane possess that makes her more than human after she enters Val's body?
(a) She has a photographic memory.
(b) She doesn't have real feelings.
(c) She can access all the ansible communication in the universe.
(d) She has the ability to recover from defeat and injury more quickly.
11. How does Aimaina Hikari respond when Yasujiro Tsutsumi asks if he is supposed to bribe the politicians to stop the fleet?
(a) Aimaina Hikari says to go ahead and bribe them.
(b) Aimaina Hikari says there are a thousand legal ways to influence their votes.
(c) Aimaina Hikari says that bribery will not be enough.
(d) Aimaina Hikari says if they don't agree to kill them.
12. What is something new that Jane experiences as a human in her argument with Quara aboard the starship?
(a) Her blood rising in anger.
(b) Feeling sad and angry at the own time.
(c) Feeling strong.
(d) Having her feelings hurt.
13. Who does Admiral Lands arrest after he receives the stop command from the Starways Congress?
(a) Yasujiro Tsutsumi.
14. How does Plikt feel regarding the death of Ender?
15. When Peter awakens on the beach in "You Called Me Back from Darkness," who is next to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a way that Plikt realizes Ender will be remembered.
2. Why do Jane and Miro wonder if they are betraying Ender in "Am I Betraying Ender"?
3. Who says "till death ends all surprises."
4. When Quara and Jane argue aboard the starship about Quara's suggestion regarding the descoladores, what does Jane tell Quara?
5. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)