|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Quara's brother's name?
2. Who says "the god has moved her starship!" after Jane moves Miro's ship?
3. When Quara and Jane argue aboard the starship about Quara's suggestion regarding the descoladores, what does Jane tell Quara?
(a) She tells Quara they are not equals.
(b) She tells Quara she is ugly.
(c) She tells Quara that she needs to read more.
(d) She tells Quara that she respects her.
4. How does Aimaina Hikari respond when Yasujiro Tsutsumi asks if he is supposed to bribe the politicians to stop the fleet?
(a) Aimaina Hikari says if they don't agree to kill them.
(b) Aimaina Hikari says there are a thousand legal ways to influence their votes.
(c) Aimaina Hikari says to go ahead and bribe them.
(d) Aimaina Hikari says that bribery will not be enough.
5. Who give Peter and Wang-mu the tour of the "godproof computer network"?
(a) Grace's son.
(b) Admiral Lands.
(d) The Hive Queen.
6. When Jane returns to her new body to begin her existence as Val, her aiua is so vibrant that it also entwines with something else? What is this other object?
(a) The mothertrees.
(b) The Hive Queen and pequenino's philotic web.
(c) The Starways Congress.
(d) Ender's third body.
7. After the M.D. device is deactivated, what happens when Admiral Lands bumps into the Little Doctor?
(a) He is temporarily paralized.
(b) He is angry because he was unsuccessful.
(c) He is filled with self-loathing at what he almost did.
(d) All of his memory is lost.
8. Why is the Hive Queen jealous of Jane?
(a) Because Jane is pretty.
(b) Because Jane attacked Quara first.
(c) Because Jane knows Human in a way the Hive Queen can't.
(d) Because Jane is more powerful than she is.
9. Who uses the example of Ender killing two boys in Battle School to support their argument?
10. What is Olhado doing in the forest when he is beckoned by a piggy?
(a) Researching the networks.
(b) Making a starship.
(c) Running a race.
(d) Having a picnic.
11. What is the relationship of Yasujiro Tsutsumi to Aimaina Hikari?
(a) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former student.
(b) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's former teacher.
(c) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's father.
(d) Yasujiro Tsutsumi is Aimaina Hikari's business partner.
12. What does Jane suggest is the symbol to mark the occasion of her and Miro's engagement?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) Shared experiences.
(c) Comingled tears.
(d) Sharing of blood.
13. How many stories of the old part of the building where the "godproof computer network" is stored are identical?
14. Why do Jane and Miro wonder if they are betraying Ender in "Am I Betraying Ender"?
(a) Because they have changed his plan for the universe.
(b) Because they are happy and kissing hours after his death.
(c) Because he never wanted them to be happy together.
(d) Because they did not scatter his ashes,
15. After Wang-mu calls Peter back when his aiua starts drifting away, who serves the two of them dinner?
(a) The mothertrees.
(b) The pequeninos.
(c) Yasujiro Tsutsumi.
(d) The Samoans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane can touch a human for the first time, who does she put her arms around?
2. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
3. What will happen if Yasujiro Tsutsumi's request to stop the fleet is rejected?
4. After the M.D. device is detected, why won't Jane push it outside?
5. Which of the following things can Miro not provide for Jane in their marriage?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)